• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CRANK DAT SOULJA BOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...this song was on the school news show today.
My ears were bleeding. I don't think it was just the song.
The fact that there were like...10 kids thinking Geneva, Illinois is the ghetto just pissed me off to no end.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
This song is better.
____
Horrible i couldnt even stand that one. Then again i cant stand the Soulija Boy song either. But with Barney its hilarious. Great find. But this doesnt change my hatred for rap. Just lets me know that Barney is better then anyone when it comes to rapping. I mean would you challenge his crew. I think not.

Also just because someone else posted it doesnt mean they stole it from somewhere else on this forum. People could easily just doing a random search for Soulija Boy and found that.

Q

Banned
Horrible i couldnt even stand that one. Then again i cant stand the Soulija Boy song either. But with Barney its hilarious. Great find. But this doesnt change my hatred for rap. Just lets me know that Barney is better then anyone when it comes to rapping. I mean would you challenge his crew. I think not.

Also just because someone else posted it doesnt mean they stole it from somewhere else on this forum. People could easily just doing a random search for Soulija Boy and found that.

...this post makes sense
i need halpz, please

D

Deleted member 36435

help_is_on_the_way_by_alykat_at_flickr.jpg

So, um, lolcat nao?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back