• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Xion be...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiKage

Well from my perspective Lingering Sentiment is what was left behind of Terra, similar to a message or a spirit being unable to pass on. -shrugs-

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
LS is way too obese to be scrawny little Xion.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
LS is way too obese to be scrawny little Xion.
They meant like they were similar in concept.
Leftover memories.

Kinda like ghosts.
Hmmph

A

Audo

I think the correct term is muscular ;3
LS isn't muscular.. he's wearing armor. He could be the scrawniest piece of crud underneath, or he could be so fat, he's like filling out the armor.
Anyways, Roxas sucks.

KeyMaker

Since when have we started using LS to represent Lingering Sentiment.
All these abbreviations are getting to hard to keep up with.

Gabo

Since when have we started using LS to represent Lingering Sentiment.
All these abbreviations are getting to hard to keep up with.
Uhm.
Since we learned its name was LS?
Dur.
Where have you been?

Oblivionite

Remember that in Birth By Sleep that Aqua Terra and Ven are on destiny island and see kid riku and sora playing, so I'm guessing that she looks like Aqua, and Riku recognizes her from the past.

like this

"Hey, I remember you!"

ShiKage

lol. But seriously discuss people, on Xion being similar to Lingering Sentiment.

Gabo

lol. But seriously discuss people, on Xion being similar to Lingering Sentiment.
Cept LS held no significance to the story line.
We may have gotten usable information from him, but the LS in itself wasn't important.
We don't know his nature, nor does it matter.

Because of that, I can't see Xion similar to the LS.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love theories like this.
Mostly because they just throw stuff in the air without explaining nothing.
Ok, saying Xion is Kairi's Nobody.
When was she created? Kairi's been proved to be unable to create a Nobody on her own.
Saying also she did that when her Heart originally migrated to Sora's body leaves her with nothing in KH1, seeing how her Heart moved into Sora and her Body and Soul moved to Xion.
I really don't mind theories that say Kairi is actually the shadow and the empty shell and all that shiz.
I just wish people would remotely back it up and keep in mind they're purposefully avoiding reaching that point.

As for LS -
1) Nomura could retcon the fight having meaning. He put enough meaning into it when he had LS say not only Aqua, Ven and Xehanort's names, but also hint towards the chosen Wielder being Riku and not Sora.
Nomura might yet turn it canon by basing a horrible twist in KH3 on the fight or something. I wouldn't put it beyond him.

2) as for the theory - we don't even know really what LS is. Xion has more chance of being the Easter Bunny and that would still not really contradict her being like LS for all we know about him (c'mon... good boys now... Terra in a pink bunny outfit. :D)
Don't base theories on stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back