• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Xion be...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiKage

Okay after looking at the new information regarding 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep. I don't think that Xion's is Kairi's nobody or Aqua's body. In fact, I think that Xion maybe actually be similar to LS, in a way. But unlike LS, there is a possbility that Namine would have erases or blocker her memories or that she has been around for so long that she herself (or it's self) has forgotten who she really is.

Note this is just a theory that's been bugging me as of late, so opinions?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I'm leaning towards her being either some form of Aqua or some memory of Sora/Ven somehow come to life.

I've backed that up in other threads but don't feel like it here.

ShiKage

I can see where you're coming from. But for some reason I DO believe that there is a connection between Xion, Namine and Sora/Ven.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The only connections we have to run on are connections for Kairi, Xion however has only a connection to her, but does have something to do with Sora's sleep.

Gabo

The thing thats making me think some sort of memory
that would also link Xion, Namine, Sora and Ven together isssss

Well, Riku recognizes her.
It seems anyways.
Or at least is a little familiar of her.
Yet we know she has blue hair.
We know Xion has to do with Sora's memories.
Namine is in connection with the memories.

I'm finding it more likely that Ven's heart is connected to Sora's, and somehow the memories that are leaking out from the both of them formed Xion, which has attributes of Kairi and Aqua.
Though that seems a bit like a fan fic when I see that written out
=\

A

Audo

Umm... Riku clearly doesn't recognize her. You know, thus why he says "Who are you?"

Gabo

Umm... Riku clearly doesn't recognize her. You know, thus why he says "Who are you?"
I should reword that.
He definitely seems surprised when he sees her.

A

Audo

Of course he does. He must have thought she was Roxas at first.

ShiKage

Wait... so you're saying Xion is.... noncanon? o_O QUOTE]

lol no. What I'm saying is that Xion is a Lingering Sentiment, something left behind.

As for Yttrxium, I have to agree with you on the whole Memory aspect. I still believe there Namine is connected largely to Xion in one way or another.

Awards
Wait... so you're saying Xion is.... noncanon? o_O

LS was never said to be non-canon, it was stated that he didn't matter. Yes, that could mean non-canon, but it could just as easily mean that the fight did in fact happen, it just didn't have any bearings on the storyline (in other words, the battle was insignificant to any future events).

A

Audo

I still think Nami was referring to Kairi >.>

LS was never said to be non-canon, it was stated that he didn't matter. Yes, that could mean non-canon, but it could just as easily mean that the fight did in fact happen, it just didn't have any bearings on the storyline (in other words, the battle was insignificant to any future events).
lol, i said it more as a joke.

Iridium

Awards
Also, I know this is a stupid question, though I want to know what the abbreviation for LS means.
I have the idea in my head but I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Iridium

Awards
No, it's not your fault, I just thought that Terra wasn't really going by that name anymore since we know his real name.
Haven't heard him be called LS in a good while XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back