• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could this be possible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel8

Could Mickey be the leader of the organization(probably not just thought i'd ask)because mr.nomura said that when you see Mickey's face you understand everything and the org leader drops his hood and Sora is disturbed..

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Axel8 said:
Could Mickey be the leader of the organization(probably not just thought i'd ask)because mr.nomura said that when you see Mickey's face you understand everything and the org leader drops his hood and Sora is disturbed..

Wow! This is the first time I've heard this and it actually sounds like a pleasant theory. If the Org. is bad it would be 90% unlikely that Mickey is the leader (I don't see Disney letting dear old mouse be bad), but if the Org. really did have good intentions it could be possible! Good catch! I'd like to see the theory be more looked into.

Sanctuary Keeper

No, think about it, his height would definetly give it away, and judging by all his expressions in every scene we see him in....I highly doubt it.

R0XAS

this sounds great and all..
but there are shots of 13 distinctly different people, none of whom have coat hoods with ear pockets for giant mouse ears.

nice, though.

Nixion

Ya mabey your right mabey Mickey Donald and Goffy are eachothers sholders and reviel themselves and sora says its not possible because the having a heck of a time without him and it ends!!

BEING SARCASTIC

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
maybe it's........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................riku

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
that is an awesome idea... but as said above... the mouse ears give it away...

but otherwise... that was a really great thought and if someone above didnt state the mouse ears comment... i probably would have gone with it as well

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's Jesus, it has to be! Think about it!

Sora: No... It can't be...
Leader: Yes it's me... Jesus!
Sora: But you have no influence in the japanese market!
Leader: It's called a payoff baby!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
i say it's riku as i've said it would be harder on sora cuz he knows him better plus mickeys damn ears would be too
obvious

DarkKai

oh good call on that one......<_<

like everyone said mickey is too short and the ears are a give away. its not him, Minnie, Jesus or Darth Vader.........and prolly not Riku but i guess it remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back