• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could they be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

I have been thinking about something. As stated long ago, the only numbers not in the operation of 358/2 are 4 and 6, which would be Zexion and Vexen. To explain, 358/2 = 179, and in order that's 1235789. Well, I started thinking and I'm wondering if Zexion and Vexen could still be alive. I mean, other than Xehanort, those are the only other apprentices specifically mentioned in Secret Ansem Reports. Also, they both have the means and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch if they both were. Vexen, for instance, could make Replicas of people. As Axel said, he didn't like to show himself topside. Also, he is, by his own admission, a scientist, so odds are he probably tested out his replica process on himself first before moving on to others. He coud have just sent a Replica of himself to Castle Oblivion, and ,although I'm sure if it is canon or not but, the manga would basically support this theory. Then, we have Zexion. As we've seen, Zexion is very smart and likes to think steps ahead of others. He saw Axel basically 'whack' Vexen (or some replica of him), and he had to have considered that Axel might do the same to him. We also know that Zexion didn't really like to fight, and he could create clones of himself. He could've just left a clone of himself behind with Lexaeus, and high-tailed out of Castle Oblivion. This would explain why he was 'defeated' so easily by Riku and the Riku Replica. I know this very unlikely, and pure speculation, but I'm a OXIII fan and like to wonder if some of them could have survived. So what do you all think about this theory of mine?

~khfan~

I think it's great. I never thought about them cloning themselves. I like it! That would be a crazy twist if they came back. I'd be like: "wait... didn't I already kill you last game?" heh heh

What did Nomura say about the name 358/2? I don't really remember. Didn't he say that it didn't have anything to do with a math problem, or an equation? I guess that wouldn't technically go against the cloning, but that might go against the "4 and 6 aren't in the equation" (if he said it doesn't have anything to do with an equation) Either way, I still think it's a cool idea! I personally wouldn't be disappointed if I never saw them again, but It might be fun to spank them all again. haha Who knows if they'll come back? We'll find out someday.

Macabre

Gold Member
woah,good calculation,anyways,i read that the manga ain't canon,but anyways,pretty cool theory.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have been thinking about something. As stated long ago, the only numbers not in the operation of 358/2 are 4 and 6, which would be Zexion and Vexen. To explain, 358/2 = 179, and in order that's 1235789. Well, I started thinking and I'm wondering if Zexion and Vexen could still be alive. I mean, other than Xehanort, those are the only other apprentices specifically mentioned in Secret Ansem Reports. Also, they both have the means and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch if they both were. Vexen, for instance, could make Replicas of people. As Axel said, he didn't like to show himself topside. Also, he is, by his own admission, a scientist, so odds are he probably tested out his replica process on himself first before moving on to others. He coud have just sent a Replica of himself to Castle Oblivion, and ,although I'm sure if it is canon or not but, the manga would basically support this theory. Then, we have Zexion. As we've seen, Zexion is very smart and likes to think steps ahead of others. He saw Axel basically 'whack' Vexen (or some replica of him), and he had to have considered that Axel might do the same to him. We also know that Zexion didn't really like to fight, and he could create clones of himself. He could've just left a clone of himself behind with Lexaeus, and high-tailed out of Castle Oblivion. This would explain why he was 'defeated' so easily by Riku and the Riku Replica. I know this very unlikely, and pure speculation, but I'm a OXIII fan and like to wonder if some of them could have survived. So what do you all think about this theory of mine?

ONe thing your are wong about the only two thing. Read on

Secret Ansem Report 3 said:
Chaos affects not only this world but many other worlds besides. In the “Ansem Reports” my apprentice Xehanort had written under his name, I found the records of his hideous experiments along with his hypothesis about the door that had appeared out of the darkness in my basement.

All living things have hearts, and all hearts hold darkness deep within. Worlds are no exception. If a world is a being, the heart it holds must be colossal…and the darkness at its core must be monstrous indeed.

Did Xehanort pass through that door in an attempt to contact the dark realm? No, not only Xehanort. It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it.

Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilan, and Eleus… They have ceased to be human. I too have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness. What is Xehanort hoping to gain with my pilfered existence? Will my people cease to smile? If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend.

Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated. Darkness in the midst of nothing. “Darkness in Zero.” Thus I shall be known as DiZ. Discarding the stolen name “Ansem”! And going in search of revenge.

I like your theory otherwise. I didn't know about the clone thing.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I would love it if Vexen survived. He's one of my favorite members, plus we've never heard his English voice.

A

Anima Relic

No. Zexion's dead, get over it. CONFIRMED.

Waffles anyone?

Axel comes back, but hopefully he won't be apart of the story, because I'd rather not hear his catchphrase anymore :glare: No one cares about Zexion.

I'd rather have french toast, waffles suck :lol:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Axel comes back, but hopefully he won't be apart of the story, because I'd rather not hear his catchphrase anymore.
I'd rather have french toast, waffles suck

Waffles have always been, and will always be, superior to French toast, got it memorized?

About the whole cloning idea, I don't think it is likely to happen at all. First of all, this whole cloning and replicating business seems far to easy and cheap for a Kingdom Hearts style plot imo. Second, even if it would happen like this and survive, I don't think Nomura will ever let them appear in a future game as he would leave out the other members of the Organization with this.

So far, I second PMF. On this case, and on the waffles.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
I like it. It could very well be true. As you pointed out, Zexion does like to think ahead and doesn't like doing the dirty work. With his powers, Zexion could've been impossible to beat. If it's that easy to beat him, it's not very likely that that really was him.

The third game... The letter... I JUST GOT SOMETHING!!! Theory coming on new post

A

Anima Relic

French Toast rules over all breakfast, Waffles are ranked third, after Pancakes :lol:

I hate cloning, replicating, and anything similar. COM disappointed me with their "Riku Replica" crap. The cheapness was at a max.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
French Toast rules over all breakfast, Waffles are ranked third, after Pancakes :lol:

To quote D Athier: "CHOKE ON YOUR HAMSTER!"

Waffles? Third? TREASON!

I hate cloning, replicating, and anything similar. COM disappointed me with their "Riku Replica" crap. The cheapness was at a max.

True, but I thought it wasn't as cliche-like as in other franchises. I really enjoyed the cutscenes in Re:COM with him. You could really feel the emotions and the struggle in him throughout the game.

The replica part of the game could have turned out worse, in my opinion. =/

A

Anima Relic

Waffles? Third? TREASON!

Waffles doesn't even deserve third,

First place-FRENCH TOAST

Second place- FRENCH TOAST STICKS

Third place- PANCAKES

Dirty Fourth place- WAFFLES (eww)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Waffles doesn't even deserve third,

First place-FRENCH TOAST

Second place- FRENCH TOAST STICKS

Third place- PANCAKES

Dirty Fourth place- WAFFLES (eww)

French toast...sticks? LOL WUT?

Umm...maybe we should try to avoid the off-topic discussion. Waffles pwn. End of discussion. >:3

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Bitsh, how dare you insult mai wafffuuuuullllllzzzzz!
Sean: LeVon, you're going to destroy the whole forum! You've got to calm down!
Me: FINAAAAAALLL FLLAAAAAAASSSSHHHHHH!

No one after the joining of Anima Relic would get the waffles joke. That's how people know a thread was raped by the PMF. There are waffles everywhere.

The smexiness that is myself said:
I put them on the floor. They scream "no" but I say "yes" and it's too late. I take what I want, while they're too busy screaming. When I'm done, they're on the floor crying. I say "Shut up bitch and make me some waffles."

And that's how babies are made ^_^

~

As of this moment, the only ones confirmed to be alive are Sora, Xehanort, and Axel's other.

A

Anima Relic

:lol: I defy waffles, and boycott them. French Toast is the new raper :laugh:

As for the on topic thingy, what PMF said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back