• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Namine be the DWU?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
Hey people. I have a theory. Does anyone think Namine could be the DWU(duel wielding unknown)? Think about it. If you look closely,in ASAS when (she?) says "where's sora?" you can see inside the hood of the robe you can see the hair is namine's color and lenght.

Another idea to back this up is in the end of chain of memories when Sora says no matter if she takes the links of his memories apart,she will still be in his memory somewhere.

Well,when Namine and BHK are talking,Namine might say that she needs to find Sora and the Blonde Haired Kid gives her the oathkeeper and oblivion to help her on her quest to find him?

well thanks for listening it's just a theory.Nothings confirmed.....thanks again

iholdthekeys

yea i'm srry buddy
but i totally think your theory is garbage...
and besides isn't namine trapped within castle oblivion......... like she can't leave or sumthing like that

A

Audo

And the fact that Nomura himself stated that the BHK=DWU makes this theory even more plausable.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
People are saying its the BHK because Namine asks the BHK to go find Sora and protect him from the order.

S

Swordfish

wow this theory sucks! its been confirmend that BHK and Riku are in that movie!!

yado

I taste delicious
dont flame him or her it was just a theroy qezz besidesit would be a nice twist to throw in.

E

Ecstacy

i usually just tell ppl about the holes in their theories ( nicely) but mg that theory is beyond garbage. it's thraka lol. nice try though.

Brian

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. its true this theory is wierd but i respect you for asking about it when u didnt know. It took guts to state that theory. LOL good job and if i was you i would do a little research on the main page and then make a thread....

E

Ecstacy

UnkownSora21 said:
LOL. its true this theory is wierd but i respect you for asking about it when u didnt know. It took guts to state that theory. LOL good job and if i was you i would do a little research on the main page and then make a thread....

see thats what i wanted to say but the words didn't form like that on the post. sry if i was harsh in the last post :eek:

Brian

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
That's really brave of you saying this theory, but I'm sorry it's not likely to be possible.

sinharvest_angel

brave of u but u didnt do enough research, too many holes in that therory, and way to many condradictions, so to be vague but blunt ...it sucks, sry, and no hard feelings

Bloodwinter

g4gamer said:
Hey people. I have a theory. Does anyone think Namine could be the DWU(duel wielding unknown)? Think about it. If you look closely,in ASAS when (she?) says "where's sora?" you can see inside the hood of the robe you can see the hair is namine's color and lenght.

Another idea to back this up is in the end of chain of memories when Sora says no matter if she takes the links of his memories apart,she will still be in his memory somewhere.

Well,when Namine and BHK are talking,Namine might say that she needs to find Sora and the Blonde Haired Kid gives her the oathkeeper and oblivion to help her on her quest to find him?

well thanks for listening it's just a theory.Nothings confirmed.....thanks again

As much as I came into this with an open mind, the points presented arent very convincing. Though the idea is sound, I suppose the likeliness of this being ture or relevant is too small to be noted. Also being the fact that it is confirmed BHK is the DWU is also a deterrent in your theory.

Thoughtful, but misinformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back