• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could KH3 be a.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
noes! no prequel no no nonnononono!!!

i dont want it to be a prequel..hopefully it isnt

sympathy is right. in all of the kh2 clips (ive even watched the ending) i still havent seen sora (or the hooded unknown, whoever) fighting a bunch of heartless at night in what appears to be modern day tokyo.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hmm..that's weird. I swear in one of the trailers I saw, very quickly, a very less theatrical version of the DD movie. Only, I think I remember somethin' about there only being the Kingdom Key, and not Oblivion and Oathkeeper?
I dunno- just a memory I picked up from the corner of my mind.

But I DO know the scene with the two Unknowns talking to each other by some ocean is both in DD and KH2.

E

Eclipse

It won't be a prequel for god's sake

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sympathy

What does god have to do with Kingdom Hearts III? : P

Anyway, I doubt moving back in the game would prove to be a good idea. They sort of..milked the series with the GBA game. So, I don't think they want to put up any more risks. [ Not that Chain of Memories was a bad game. ]

kidbuu100

Default Re: could KH3 be a.........
if it was it will be in about 6 years beacause nomura stated he is doing something else wich will take 3 years

and he said if he was to do another one it would take many years

so shut up about kh3 we havent even got kh2

THANKS KAO-CHAN --Namine4Life

Finally,someone who's on my side.Tell it again to anyone else who ask.This should be a stick just for that post.

Sympathy

Yeah. Probably. Still milking the franchise after the horrible failure that is Dirge of Cerberus. I'm not even sure if I want to play the game knowing that it's bad..

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
VA, we know we know we know. Everyone knows. Ok almost everyone.
It's all out in the open, you don't need to repeat yourself.
Most people here are now just wondering what it'd be like.

urutapu

Sympathy said:
The ending to Kingdom Hearts II probably wont even follow through to the next game.

I mean, look at what we got with the first Kingdom Hearts, they showed us deep dive. Where in Kingdom Hearts II does the game resemble that..ever? [ Not graphically, of course. ]

So, I don't think the secret videos have much to do with the next game, besides keep people interested..

You haven't been paying attention. >> *poke Twilight Town the 6th Day*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back