• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could KH3 be a.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAMINE4LIFE

if it was it will be in about 6 years beacause nomura stated he is doing something else wich will take 3 years

and he said if he was to do another one it would take many years

so shut up about kh3 we havent even got kh2

E

Eclipse

it is not gonna be a prequel.........i have watche the ending, and the secret ending, and spoilers and everything and from what i think it's not gonna be a prequel

*SPOILER*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
Sora 08 said:
KH2 got cancelled so why bother? Well then again he could just only make a Jap version of the game... =)

so whats this about kh2 being cancelled ?

mereshell

um well i dont think it will be a prequel becuase

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i now it was set for 28th derrr lol ... it was just that sumbody sed it was cancelled and i was like wtf

Z

ZerokaoS

it got cancelled!? when wuz this ?! i already reserved it !!!!!!!

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
Sora 08 said:
KH2 got cancelled so why bother? Well then again he could just only make a Jap version of the game... =)

apparently its not cancelled but this guy/girl decided to say it was

Sympathy

The ending to Kingdom Hearts II probably wont even follow through to the next game.

I mean, look at what we got with the first Kingdom Hearts, they showed us deep dive. Where in Kingdom Hearts II does the game resemble that..ever? [ Not graphically, of course. ]

So, I don't think the secret videos have much to do with the next game, besides keep people interested..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back