• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could disney resign from kh for kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you want disney to leave kh in the follow ups to kh2

• yea id like a change

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • no i think it would wreck kh altogether

Votes: 30 81.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Disney bought pixar, there is no more pixar, disney IS pixar, so basically pixar movies will be considered :p

riku157

I would like it if they just added more square enix stuff to the game like 2 or three worlds where you get to work with all the characters from final fantasy. maybe a world for ff9,ff10, and ff8. it would also be nice if they could add like a star ocean world or maybe a xenosaga world as well.

Last edited:

Lunar Knight

American Person
Without Disney, then it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts. Square-Enix would have to find different worlds to put in the game and how would Tetsuya explain in the game how Goofy, Donald, King Mickey and the others disappear? It would be financially stupid for Disney to resign from Kingdom Hearts.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh, KH would just be ANOTHER FF without Disney. Disney isn't childish, so please get that out of your heads.

lv_kh0720

.:Raz:. said:
Ugh, KH would just be ANOTHER FF without Disney. Disney isn't childish, so please get that out of your heads.

yup i agree, you can't call port royal childish, and KH is NOT FF, it has special characteristics of course because of DISNEY AND SE. sometimes kh's funny sometimes serious sometimes the character's looks evil sometimes looks dumb (like don and goofy :D), that's what i like of kh.

FigmentJedi

That would mean it would just be Final Fantasy, Disney owns Sora, Riku and Kairi and the other original characters.

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps

Thank god someone actually sees that Disney is NOT childish. It would become some cruddy FF type thing and destroy the series And to think about a KH3 without Disney? *shudder*

PS: FF is weird, but if people like it, whatever and good for them, dun flame me! ^_^"

skilled keyblada

King Sora_Strife said:
SkilledKeyblada, I hope you realize that a certain Disney world in KH2 is the reason why the game is rated E10 and almost got a T rating( which it should've). This world called Port Royal has use of alcohol, mild blood, and probably mild language unless Sora or Roxas says 'hell', 'damn', or 'crap' in another world.

I know you want KH to go full fledged emo and have Sora become like Jak( the moron who thinks he's Solid Snake for some odd reason). But KH will always have a little bit of lightheartedness mixed with dark material.
port royal will rock then thats thats the jack sparrow thing isnt it.... but yea i would like a more serious kh like jak kinda just not sora too go acting too tough like jak does in 2 and 3/jak x
jak rocks solid snakes gay jak dont think hes solid snake he clearly just shows hes better,
but if disney would never pull out i dont see anything wrong with a solo kingdom hearts without disney just for like 1 game or something.

Mindergorian

Yea i gotta agree wif tat...
Its just the way people see disney...
But anyway...Taking away disney from kingdom hearts?
Now thats is way too funny...and kingdom hearts will not exist
for us to play where there is no disney and square-enix working together rite?

KeybladeWanter

FigmentJedi said:
That would mean it would just be Final Fantasy, Disney owns Sora, Riku and Kairi and the other original characters.

Actually Square owns the Orignal Characters in KH...but I don't believe that it would be another Final Fantasy...sure the storyline would be darker....and the world system would probably be thrown out the window but still...KH w/o Disney would survive but it'd lose fanbase....KH does NOT Have the same feel as FF does at all......it may have FF characters in it..but it's still not the same...that's my 2 cents take it or leave it.

KeybladeWanter

Neither did the KH Secret Vid...but that's all Square's doing so there really is no Disney interaction in the game itself....I think Nomura just asks Disney if they can use certain characters and Squeenix goes from there and does what they want..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back