• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could disney resign from kh for kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you want disney to leave kh in the follow ups to kh2

• yea id like a change

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • no i think it would wreck kh altogether

Votes: 30 81.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

i apoligize for bein a hypocrit with complainen bout ppl talkin bout kh3 but i just cant think of many more kh2 ctopics to start.
anyway kh , kh2 seem a bit... well umm kiddish with the disney side and i get the feeling disney may resgign from working with square-enix and its not like there on a contract cuz there only makin more kh if they sell well.
just a thought could they and would you care personally id like it it could be like a revolution or something kh going full serious and possibly m 15+ in rating.
wot uz think

E

Eclipse

oh well in the united states, an M rating means 17+

i honestly think that pulling disney out of the franchise would ruin kh, but i'm interested to see how they are gonna pull kh3 off, considering disney is so light-hearted, yet kh3 will be even more darker/mature than kh2 from the looks of it.

[-JF-]

It,ll be a LOOOONG time before they release KH3, i mean they made us wait 4 years for KH2. So i dont really care about it right now.

Galoop

well if kingdom hearts has not disney in it mays well be jus final fanatasy

skilled keyblada

[-JF-] said:
It,ll be a LOOOONG time before they release KH3, i mean they made us wait 4 years for KH2. So i dont really care about it right now.
ill make a bet with u that its out within 2 and a half years. no money ...or gil but just a bet
not only saying itll be faster from this but remember they did have toi stop kh2 for that stupid chain of memories that would took like 2 yrs too make

E

Eclipse

^^^ nope. nomura said he was gonna start a whole new game with a different franchise, and as soon as he finishes that, (a few years) he will start a sequel which will take a few more years, and show up, as he says, in the middle of the ps3's life :D

helios

Bronze Member
If they resign then KH wouldnt be able to use Donald or Goofy and you cant have a KH without the main members unless they do it were Sora is on his own.

brainy_pigeon

Well, if you think about it, it woudn't make sense for the Disney characters to just go poof because they have a whole lot of involvement with the plot.

I also don't think Disney makes the KH series lighthearted and less mature than it should be. (Maybe for it to be more mature they should take Pooh out.) But, if you watch some of the movies, they have this darker subplot that isn't as noticable until you watch them when you're older.

All in all, it would ruin KH.

Now, if they remade it, that's different...

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts can't be Kingdom Hearts without Disney. If you take it out, you're taking out half of the game.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
LMAO, The whole point of KH is an adventure interwined with Disney, it just wouldn't be KH then. It would just become a lifeless FF game, i mean i probably woundn't like it if disney wasn't in it, the plot would be destroyed and the light-hearted-ness would go, disney makes it great. Disney put the 'Kingdom' in Kingdom Hearts.

But if they did make another FF game with sora & co. in it that would be good.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Disney cant just 'resign', they would still have rights to it. Unless you want to take out everything of Disney and make it just Square Enix, meaning no Mickey, no Donald, no Goofy, no Hercules, nothing disney. Without that, it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts now, would it?

No.

helios

Bronze Member
well thanks for summing it up for everyone Flare I guess thats the only answer you can get simply without Disney there is no KH.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
besides in one of the magazines it said that all pixar movies would be considered for kh3 so that pretty much tells you that disney is still going to be in kh series

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
SkilledKeyblada, I hope you realize that a certain Disney world in KH2 is the reason why the game is rated E10 and almost got a T rating( which it should've). This world called Port Royal has use of alcohol, mild blood, and probably mild language unless Sora or Roxas says 'hell', 'damn', or 'crap' in another world.

I know you want KH to go full fledged emo and have Sora become like Jak( the moron who thinks he's Solid Snake for some odd reason). But KH will always have a little bit of lightheartedness mixed with dark material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back