• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Axel be Terra's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Just a thought I have, maybe some had it before me.

I saw some similiraties between Axel and Terra : First, physically, even if it is not obvious, they can look a little alike (nobody are not exactly like their past self). Terra and ven seems to have a great firendship, like Axel and Roxas have a great friendship, so it could be seen as if he had the feeling to have found an old friend.

About the Keyblade, many theory are possible :

- He doesn't use if for not bringing attention on him, or for not remembering the past
- He lost memory like Xehanort
- Without heart, no possibility to summon keyblade

And why he would have joined the organization :

- He lost memory
- He wants to be whole, and without heart, he has not good feeling, so it doesn't annoy him to join
- He doesn't know who Xemnas is

Nomura said that Terra, Ven and Aqua never appered in the serie before : saying that Axl is Terra's nobody still makes that Terra never appeared I guess.

And, it is said that before meeting Roxas, he always was boring or something like that. Maybe because since he became a nobody, he had not emotion, lost his friend Ven and Aqua.

It is just an idea. What do you think?

A-E-L

T-E-R-R-A

No. You phaiyle. This is way beyond confirmed false.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Like I said before, maybe he didn't give his true name, the one of another personn. It is just an hypothesis.

They would alread know your name. So if he became a member of the Organization, which he didn't, His name would have been known.

Just what I expect from a newb. Trying to support a blatanly false theory with logic of "you never know"

So the answer to this thread is no. There, answered.

Axel"s Chakram

I am the one who posted this before. and I COMEPLETELY agree with you. I have some things to boost this theory: for one, people say Axel's too young to be Terra's nobody. The game never tells you when Axel was created, and nobodies don't age. And........ that' all I have. I didn't read the posts, so I don't know if you stated anything else.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The game never tells you when Axel was created, and nobodies don't age.

Well, some do...just compare Re:CoM Naminé with KH2 Naminé. Big difference.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It wouldn't make sense if nobodies didn't age. What would it be like if Xemnas did not age, but Xehanort's heartless did and they were re-combined into Xehanort years later. How old would Xehanort really be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back