• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Allwines death delay the English release of Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Double posting is also unnecessary, and no, there's no way to be sure if it'll be dedicated to Wayne. It should, but that doesn't mean it will. Drop the "sure" act.

Well with a sensitive subject like this caps are totally acceptable...totally.

Read his post, and you'll see they were in fact, not.

C

Crossroads

Double posting is also unnecessary, and no, there's no way to be sure if it'll be dedicated to Wayne. It should, but that doesn't mean it will. Drop the "sure" act.

Read his post, and you'll see they were in fact, not.

Haha read this post and you'll realize I was not being serious.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
(im not really a religious person.....but, what the hay--)

May god bless allwine soul and my he rest in peace :cry:
and may god bless his family during these hard times :cry::cry:

seriously though, out of all the horrible things the world has done to my childhood memories, this is by far the worse TT.TT.....

apart of my wants them to delay the game to find the "right mickey" (if such a thing is possible), but i honesty think VA is done- i mean, they did engVA for ACC almost at the same time as the japVA, so, i might of been done by mid production.

i sure hope it's the case-i think the fanbase is getting a bit anssy for the game.

but, honestly, im more worried about BBS, considering that's the game im getting (me no DS =TT.TT=).
i hope they find someone decent for him....

Radon

mofo
It's BBS that we should be worried about. Like Kingudamu said, its likely that the VA is complete for Days. But who knows, the replacement VA for Mickey may be chosen by the time BBS's recording begins. Fingers crossed.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
oh god, people. the voice actor of a beloved character died, it's sad, yes. tragic, no. he was old.

BUT and listen closely to this part because you don't seem to be doing a good job of it, but Disney actively trains voice actors should they need to replace their current aging voice actors.

Allwine himself was mentored by Jimmy MacDonald who was the voice of Mickey before him, and MacDonald instructed by Walt Disney who was the original voice.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Well, Allwine probably already finished his part prior to his death, I'm sure there could be some 'In Memory of Allwine' in the English ending credits of the game.

Now I can assume that we would have a good enough Mickey (he's been voiced by several people so yeah) for Coded and BBS.

kingudamu

Website
oh god, people. the voice actor of a beloved character died, it's sad, yes. tragic, no. he was old.

that's a little and the harsh side, isnt it? somebody who made an impact on the sound-dubbing industy just past away, so ofcourse we'd think it's tragic he died. Thats like, MLK or your fav musician passing a way, yaknow? it's depressing....:cry:

BUT and listen closely to this part because you don't seem to be doing a good job of it, but Disney actively trains voice actors should they need to replace their current aging voice actors.

true.true. but, i dont think disney would put much focus on their voice actors, what with being busy with investing on their MTV wannabes (COUGHhmsCOUGHcamprockCOUGHCOUGHhannahmontanaCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH).

...disney sux...

again-bored....sorry....

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
that's a little and the harsh side, isnt it? somebody who made an impact on the sound-dubbing industy just past away, so ofcourse we'd think it's tragic he died. Thats like, MLK or your fav musician passing a way, yaknow? it's depressing....:cry:
Did you honestly just compare a voice actor to Martin Luthor King?

true.true. but, i dont think disney would put much focus on their voice actors, what with being busy with investing on their MTV wannabes (COUGHhmsCOUGHcamprockCOUGHCOUGHhannahmontanaCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH).
Mickey Mouse is an animation icon and one of the most well known figures in the world. Do you seriously think that Disney would place precedance on Miley Cyrus over Mickey? That's just stupid.

kingudamu

Website
Did you honestly just compare a voice actor to Martin Luthor King?

im not LITERALLY comparing them. it's just that they have that "air of importance" about them- mlk was important to the civil rights act and allwine was important to the voice industy. right?

well, im gonna drop the subject of MLK, before we have an unnessary text war on our hands:57:

Mickey Mouse is an animation icon and one of the most well known figures in the world. Do you seriously think that Disney would place precedance on Miley Cyrus over Mickey? That's just stupid.

and, yet, he's been reduced to a baby show character with less than a hour of showtime, compared to the hours and hours (and coutless hours:56:) of showtime to a stupid blonde (no offence to any blondes out there) and her posse....

does anybody remeber a time where mickey was a hero OUTSIDE KH?

Flowmotion

Can't bring myself to care, really. If my favorite musician died, as mentioned by kingudamu, the only thought that would cross my mind would be "Oh well. No more singles from him, I guess.", and forget about it. People die, regardless if they're famous or not, it's all the same to me, I don't give special treatments/qq over people I never knew.

Also, the reason Hanna Montana gets more Airtime than Mickey is because she's more on demand than Mickey is. Mickey Mouse is part of history now. Accept it. mourn, then forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back