• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Controls for Dream Drop Distance HD Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I actually wanted to make this video a long time ago even before the announcement of 2.8 but now that I have a new camera, I was able to make it intro reality. Please enjoy!
[video=youtube;97D6TGP2PTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97D6TGP2PTs[/video]

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I definitely agree that the touchscreen controls will be used/functioned on the touchpad. It's really the most logical solution for the HD remaster.

appleboy82791

Awards
I definitely agree that the touchscreen controls will be used/functioned on the touchpad. It's really the most logical solution for the HD remaster.

To add to what you said, we should also keep in mind that it's only for the PS4 and not for Xbox One. It's weird because KH3 is going to be for Xbox One. SE is probably making it just for PS4 so that it's easier for them to utilize the touchpad specifically for KH3DHD.

EchoFringe49

I think most of the controls in 3D should be easy to implement, except for the Balloon minigame. I imagine that'll just be cursor-based tho

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really think most of it will just be like in BbS in 2.5.
As for the touchpad thingy. You all have to take into consideration, that the Touchpad cannot display anything. (i think)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
They could​ just overhaul the Dream Eater system and get rid of the touchscreen-based games. Replace em with something else.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really think most of it will just be like in BbS in 2.5.
As for the touchpad thingy. You all have to take into consideration, that the Touchpad cannot display anything. (i think)

they're going to have to put it on one screen. like for reality shift on the 3ds, nothing really happens on the top screen. so on the tv it will show what would've been on the bottom screen on the 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back