• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

connections-my thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerofdawn13

Here is my theory of the connections between BBS, Days, and Kh2 sorry if its been said before

Xion's birth place (stated in the new scan translations) is the Sealed Room (Concealed) which is mentioned in the FM+ scene with Zexion talking to Vexen and then with Xigbar. Vexen asks for Xemnas and Zexion said that he was in "The Room of Sleep." After, Xigbar states that he always goes to "The Room of Sleep." Xigbar seems to be interrested in this and tell the history of the room's creation. Which is that the area was once Sealed and hidden by Ansem the Wise was the origional laboratory that was used to experiment on people's hearts. Xigbar says that the first thing Xemnas did was unseal the lab. and create the room of sleep. xigbar says that he went there a lot and he could be heard talking to someone. Xigbar says that the reason for Castle Oblivion is "the Room of Awakening" he calls ''it the other place'' and he says ''the other place'' was not made by Xemnas Xigbar thinks that ''the other place'' is where the other ''Friend'' is located. there is the other scene where xemnas is seen talking to Aqua's armor he says ''old friend'' my idea is that if they really are friends then they were allies to Xemnas at one point (possibly) the other friend could be refering to Xion who was born/created by Xemnas. Xigbar does say that the two rooms are connected. The reason Xemnas always goes to the room of sleep could be to create Xion from Aqua who was possibly trapped there is some type of sleep thus linking the name "Birth by Sleep" becuase xion was born from Aqua who was asleep and her location is unknown I think that in birth by sleep Aqua was captured or went on the side of MX(if he is evil 99% sure he is)who used her to help him with whatever his goal is and she ended up getting hurt so he put her into a restorative sleep in what was to be "the room of Sleep. back to the xion thing, xion was made from aqua in a deep sleep or coma, xemnas used namine to help him create a new "special nobody" from aqua maybe by turning her into a heartless while she was asleep,(adding to the Birth by Sleep could refer turning into a heartless wile the somebody was asleep causeing memories of the sombody to go dormant in the created nobody.) or just using her body, mind, soul, and memories to create a new being like a nobody bnut not completly the second one would explain why her armor is left over on the ground also it would link Xions Keyblade back to Aqua, and becuse namine created/copied her mind form aqua that is why riku in the Days scans calls Xion's keyblade a fake. Xemnas somehow used the room of sleep in conjunction with the room of awakening to create Xion, for unknown reasons, or mabybe to collect hearts. i think Roxas had not come to the Organization yet so he was still creting her but then once he met him he found him to be with out memories of his sombody(sora) he also recognized a connection to Ven so he had namine finish Xion with a different purpose, to befriend Roxas and retrieve dormant memories from/through Roxas of Ven the reason that xion is tangled in memories and confused is becuase of the dormant memories of sora in roxas that she found too which she didnt know what they were and also her dormant memories of Aqua reacting with the memories Ven in Roxas. the namine thing also explains how/why they meet in the white room
sorry if i cut it off but my brain is kinda tired and cant thin ne more haha sry any way tell me your thought comments and stuff in new to the thread so i do not know the whole process

here is the first video with Zexion i mentioned
YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Zexion in TWTNW (subbed)

Muse

you look atrocious
@.@ Paragraphs! Use them! My eyes are bleeding!

Xion's birth place (stated in the new scan translations) is the Sealed Room (Concealed) which is mentioned in the FM+ scene with Zexion talking to Vexen and then with Xigbar. Vexen asks for Xemnas and Zexion said that he was in "The Room of Sleep." After, Xigbar states that he always goes to "The Room of Sleep." Xigbar seems to be interested in this and tell the history of the room's creation.

Wait... Xigbar says that Xemnas always goes to the RoS and is interested in this? =/

Which is that the area was once Sealed and hidden by Ansem the Wise and was the original laboratory that was used to experiment on people's hearts. Xigbar says that the first thing Xemnas did was unseal the lab. and create the room of sleep. xigbar says that he went there a lot and he could be heard talking to someone. Xigbar says that the reason for Castle Oblivion is "the Room of Awakening" he calls ''it the other place'' and he says ''the other place'' was not made by Xemnas. Xigbar thinks that ''the other place'' is where the other ''Friend'' is located. there is the other scene where xemnas is seen talking to Aqua's armor he says ''old friend''

Sealed and hidden kinda mean the same thing; ya don't need to put them both in the sentence.
And thank you for the nice recap.

my idea is that if they really are friends then they were allies to Xemnas at one point (possibly) the other friend could be refering to Xion who was born/created by Xemnas.

Note: He used 'friend' in a sarcastic sense, not really something you'd use for an ally. More like they were enemies at one point or another.
Also, seeing as how it's Aqua's armor in the RoS, it's more likely to be Ven's armor in the RoA than Xion. I'm not even going to mention the obvious Terra traits in Xemnas, which would be another reason why it would be Ven's.
And Xemnas did not give birth/create Xion. =/ Where on Earth did you get such a preposterous idea?

Xigbar does say that the two rooms are connected. The reason Xemnas always goes to the room of sleep could be to create Xion from Aqua who was possibly trapped there is some type of sleep thus linking the name "Birth by Sleep" becuase xion was born from Aqua who was asleep

Hold on. You just said that Xion was in the Room of Awakening. =/ Why are you saying now that Xemnas is trying to create her from Aqua who is in the Room of Sleep?

Note: It's not Aqua herself in the RoS, it's her armor. Good luck trying to create Xion out of that.

And I'm sure Birth by Sleep has a different meaning than that.

and her location is unknown I think that in birth by sleep Aqua was captured or went on the side of MX(if he is evil 99% sure he is)who used her to help him with whatever his goal is and she ended up getting hurt so he put her into a restorative sleep in what was to be "the room of Sleep.

=/ And where did you get the idea that Aqua would switch sides? If anything, Terra would be the one to switch sides. Multiple times in the trailers has it been said that Terra is accepting the darkness or using the darkness, while Aqua remains on the side of light.

I'm pretty sure the RoS has a different meaning than what you think it does.

back to the xion thing, xion was made from aqua in a deep sleep or coma, xemnas used namine to help him create a new "special nobody" from aqua maybe by turning her into a heartless while she was asleep,(adding to the Birth by Sleep could refer turning into a heartless wile the somebody was asleep causeing memories of the sombody to go dormant in the created nobody.)

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. =/ How on Earth can Namine help create a Special Nobody? No offense, but doesn't she only have powers over memories?

or just using her body, mind, soul, and memories to create a new being like a nobody but not completely the second one would explain why her armor is left over on the ground also it would link Xions Keyblade back to Aqua, and because namine created/copied her mind form aqua that is why riku in the Days scans calls Xion's keyblade a fake.

Once again, doesn't make any sense.

I think Riku called Xion's Keyblade a fake because the only ones who he thought were able to wield a Keyblade were himself, Sora, and King Mickey. =/ At this point, he hadn't met Roxas, so he can't include him in the mix.

Xemnas somehow used the room of sleep in conjunction with the room of awakening to create Xion, for unknown reasons, or mabybe to collect hearts.

Um, news flash: Xemnas hasn't found the Room of Awakening yet. Part of the reason why he sent members of the Organization to Castle Oblivion was to search for it, seeing as how he was pretty sure that it was hidden there.

i think Roxas had not come to the Organization yet so he was still creating her but then once he met him he found him to be with out memories of his somebody(sora) he also recognized a connection to Ven so he had namine finish Xion with a different purpose, to befriend Roxas and retrieve dormant memories from/through Roxas of Ven

Once again, you're giving a little too much power to Namine there. And who said she would comply with this?

And how would Xion be able to retrieve dormant memories from Roxas of Ven? Who said Roxas had dormant memories of Ven?

the reason that xion is tangled in memories and confused is because of the dormant memories of sora in roxas that she found too which she didnt know what they were and also her dormant memories of Aqua reacting with the memories Ven in Roxas. the namine thing also explains how/why they meet in the white room

This doesn't make any sense at all.

This thread holds no plausibility that I can see whatsoever, gives me a headache overall just looking at it, and contains no facts and is just mere ideas, none of which make sense.

It's almost like a bad fanfic. @.@

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xigbar does say that the two rooms are connected. The reason Xemnas always goes to the room of sleep could be to create Xion from Aqua who was possibly trapped there is some type of sleep thus linking the name "Birth by Sleep" becuase xion was born from Aqua who was asleep and her location is unknown

The title "Birth By Sleep" would hold it's importance in the game named after it, not in a scene that took place in FM+ and was 10 or so years later.

I think that in birth by sleep Aqua was captured or went on the side of MX(if he is evil 99% sure he is)who used her to help him with whatever his goal is and she ended up getting hurt so he put her into a restorative sleep in what was to be "the room of Sleep.

If MX is after one of the three, which I'm sure he is, it would more than likely be Ven or Terra.

back to the xion thing, xion was made from aqua in a deep sleep or coma, xemnas used namine to help him create a new "special nobody" from aqua maybe by turning her into a heartless while she was asleep,

Seeing as how the Org had yet gone to Castle Oblivion, thus having not yet found Namine who was born in CO, Xemnas could not be using her to turn Aqua into Xion.

(adding to the Birth by Sleep could refer turning into a heartless wile the somebody was asleep causeing memories of the sombody to go dormant in the created nobody.)

Since the game entitle "Birth By Sleep" took place before the heartless and nobodies existed, no.

Xemnas somehow used the room of sleep in conjunction with the room of awakening to create Xion, for unknown reasons, or mabybe to collect hearts.

Xemnas is looking for the RoA, meaning he hasn't found it and ergo, cannot use it.

he also recognized a connection to Ven

There's nothing to say that Xemnas has enough memories of BBS to recognize Roxas' connection to Ven. There's nothing to even say he has memories of those events at all. It could be a form of instinct; he could be acting how his past self(s) would have without knowing he was doing so.

Firo

Oh Crap
I saw this thread and was like hell no to many words. Yeah dude Xemnas never found the room of awakening. Plus it's just armor we don't know if it has any special meaning to it yet. And i'm under the impression that Xemnas never knew about Namine because I think Xemnas would use her not Marluxia. Xion is just a nobody who can use a keyblade which Riku said was fake which I believe. I don't think she is the nobody of a keyblade weilder unless shes some shadow of Roxas thing. But till the release we'll never know. I think the whole room of sleep was designed by Xemnas to try to regain lost memories similar to the pod things.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
no in the scene xigbar says that xemnas unsealed the lab and made the room of sleep deep in it

Ok looks like you didnt understand want xigbar said. Xemnas created the room of sleep. The lab was sealed because Ansem the Wise ordered them too

Xigbar talking to zexion in the laboratory under Radiant Garden said:
"The Room of Sleep"

The underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts...
The place which Ansem ordered us to seal-away.
The first thing xemnas did when he got rid of our wise yet bothersome leader, was to release the seal and make that room in the depths of the laboratory.

Muse

you look atrocious
I saw this thread and was like hell no to many words. Yeah dude Xemnas never found the room of awakening. Plus it's just armor we don't know if it has any special meaning to it yet. And i'm under the impression that Xemnas never knew about Namine because I think Xemnas would use her not Marluxia. Xion is just a nobody who can use a keyblade which Riku said was fake which I believe. I don't think she is the nobody of a keyblade weilder unless shes some shadow of Roxas thing. But till the release we'll never know. I think the whole room of sleep was designed by Xemnas to try to regain lost memories similar to the pod things.

=/ "I'm under the impression that Xemnas never knew about Namine"

It's been said that Xemnas gave Marluxia leadership over Castle Oblivion and Namine to use. Not only that, but it's been said that they performed experiments on Namine regarding memories, if I remember correctly.

I'm pretty sure Xemnas knew about Namine.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Another Report said:
ganization discovered Naminé. The Organization thought of Naminé’s gift to manipulate memories as a way to resolve the actual circumstances surrounding each of their abilities and attributes. The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization’s leader, Xemnas, was investigating the importance of memories. During these experiments, in order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization.

Xemnas knew about Namine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back