• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Emblem Heartless producing more Emblem Heartless seems the most likely reason.

Erauqs

I was watching this video a few days ago and I wondered the same thing. But I just figured that Emblems make more Emblems. The hearts that fall from the faux Kingdom Hearts in KHII all become Purebloods. Probably because the hearts weren't stolen by Emblem heartless.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As mentioned in KH1, Xehanort created a machine to create Heartless. To differentiate those Heartless and the ones they spawned from the Purebloods, he put an Emblem on them.
To put it simply, Emblem Heartless can be traced back (the Heartless that stole the Heart that stole the Heart that...) to a Heartless created from the Machine.
Purebloods had nothing to do with it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What is the differences between the two heartless.
One is created naturally and bears no emblem on it. When defeated, it doesn't releases a Heart. The other variety, originally made artificially but capable of spreading like normal Heartless, are the emblem variety, which do release Hearts when defeated.

diogo14

Wait a sec. The Heartless are supposed to "appear" at the end of BBS because of the experiments, but the heartless that are born are Emblem ones, right? So where do the purebloods come from? I don't know this

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Purebloods, simply put are hearts that were just 'floating' when the darkness consumed them. And thus, creating a pureblood.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wait a sec. The Heartless are supposed to "appear" at the end of BBS because of the experiments, but the heartless that are born are Emblem ones, right? So where do the purebloods come from? I don't know this

The experiments separate into two. One are indeed the experiments that sprouted the Emblem Heartless, but those are the later experiments.
The first experiments were psychological tests that toyed with the Darkness in people's Hearts, making them succumb to their inner Darkness, hence creating the Purebloods.

Purebloods, simply put are hearts that were just 'floating' when the darkness consumed them. And thus, creating a pureblood.

Sora wasn't a Heart 'floating around' when he was a Shadow.
It's just Heartless born from within themselves, instead of with 'outside stimulation' like the Emblem Heartless.

diogo14

The experiments separate into two. One are indeed the experiments that sprouted the Emblem Heartless, but those are the later experiments.
The first experiments were psychological tests that toyed with the Darkness in people's Hearts, making them succumb to their inner Darkness, hence creating the Purebloods.

I see... thanks :lol:

I hope we get to see these experiments in BBS

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I seriously doubt it, seeing how BBS ending would give us Xehanort no doubt, but the experiments took place a while after he already settled into Radiant Garden. If we'll see Heartless, it'll be in the post-credits clips or something along that line.

diogo14

I seriously doubt it, seeing how BBS ending would give us Xehanort no doubt, but the experiments took place a while after he already settled into Radiant Garden. If we'll see Heartless, it'll be in the post-credits clips or something along that line.

That would be just fine for me. I just want to see it, you know. I think it is really dark stuff:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back