• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning the Org's Element Wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I like the vice idea.

Seems kind of cruel. :3

Xemnas: He was a loser, a Nobody.
Xigbar: ... Quick to shoot down theories
Xaldin: Air-headed.
Vexen: Your as cold as ice!
Lexaeus: Really, really stupid.
Zexion: Emo gypsie.
Saix: Power hungry omnom.
Axel: Gaiz.
Demyx: He was gay too and got wet around Axel.
Luxord: Probably an alcoholic in addition to the gambling.
Marluxia: Metro- aha!, NOT gay.
Larxene: constant PMSing
Roxas: Goody two shoe
Xion: Con artist.

xD

Kingblader9

actually i thought that like heartless if the person's will was strong then they turn into a stronger version of that heartless. so what if there were the different types of nobodies before there were their masters and the org. XIII just became a stronger version of each nobody ex: Sora could never dual wield before yet there is a dual wielding nobody and Roxas dual wields.

yes i know this is full of holes but i just ran out of candy so what can i say >~<'

I<3Roxas

Probably not, hun. Unfortunately my own vice is making others sad, depressed, frustrated, angry, and just downright uncomfortable. I suppose I'm just in an off beat mood. :[

I guess if all the planets line up just right anything is possible huh? lol

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I guess if all the planets line up just right anything is possible huh? lol
...i doubt it...

Grace's strong suit is...pretty much evrything except being nice. no offense or nuthin, w/ that back-handed compliment there...
:toungesmile:

^and NO DUBBLE POSTS! SHIRO HATES IT!!!

and no, i dont care if they did it on purpose or not...

Cissy

Bronze Member
That double post was probably from the site lagging. I'm sure Gue didn't mean for that to happen.

Anyway, I'm having high expectations for Days.

Awards
yeah, i know... i still dont like it though...

If you knew then there was no need to yell. It would be like getting angry at someone for being born with Downs Syndrome. Not their fault, unintentional.

What I've always wondered, besides why the Organization uses specific weapons/elements is how they do it. Is it darkness? Nothingness? Or a combination. Actually, I think it's safe to say that we know darkness plays some part since Lexaeus shows Riku the "power of darkness" in his fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back