• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning the Org's Element Wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
How in god's name did they get these powers?

I doubt their "Somebodies" as we like to call them had any special powers. So why do the Org, in particular, have them? Some wield elements, others wield time...do you think there's any explanation for this?

This problem has been bugging me forever. From what I can tell, nobodies don't usually have an element. The weaklings can teleport and do a plethora of flexible gymnastics, sure, but they don't have any powers that are particularly unique. In fact, most powers that the individuals in the game have are explained. For instance, Riku could wield darkness because he had darkness in his heart. Makes sense.

What do you guys think? Is there really an explanation for this, or is it all miraculous, un-important story details?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think it has been theorized that Xemnas gave them those power, due to the fact that he uses one attack of every org member (at least those appearing in KH2) when he has his armor during the final battle.

Also, by the nature of their existence, I think they can get power that whole people cannot.

A

Audo

Seeing as how Nami gained her power on how she was born, and the fact that the Org thought of Nami as a way to solve the mysterious around their own powers, something tells me it has to do with how they become Nobodies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Interesting...

I'd be nice if they further explained in Days. :3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ It's possible. Roxas might ask Axel where they all go their powers from, in an effort to find out why he can use a Keyblade.

I personally think they get these powers when they become Nobodies, and it's based off of their individual personalities. For example, Lexaeus' element is Earth, and he can summon large boulders. Boulders that are large, strong, and silent- like him. Vexen, also known as "The Chilly Academic", can summon ice. Demyx is seen as weak, but he is quite powerful when he wants to be- like water. So when they become Nobodies, they receive the element/ability that most relates to who they are/were. As to why that is, I don't know.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I agree it could be based on their personality... Based on their cause of dead would be a lot harder to explain in my opinion, powers like those of Luxord or Zexion would be hard to explain...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I agree it could be based on their personality... Based on their cause of dead would be a lot harder to explain in my opinion, powers like those of Luxord or Zexion would be hard to explain...

Luxord: Killed by the Queen of Hearts' card soldiers
Zexion: Lost a battle to Mystique (of X-Men fame)

Sorry, couldn't sorry resist! :) In all seriousness though, they never died, they lost their hearts. So that couldn't be the right explanation anyway.

Or or or or, it could be detailed in the "Xemnas Reports" >:3

That would be cool if we got to read Xemnas Reports! Though it wouldn't really fit with the plot...isn't one of the big issues that Xemnas is hiding things from Roxas, and Roxas doesn't know what they are? Still, I'd love it if we got some insight into the Superior's thoughts.

A

Audo

Luxord: Killed by the Queen of Hearts' card soldiers
Zexion: Lost a battle to Mystique (of X-Men fame)

Sorry, couldn't sorry resist! :) In all seriousness though, they never died, they lost their hearts. So that couldn't be the right explanation anyway.

That would be cool if we got to read Xemnas Reports! Though it wouldn't really fit with the plot...isn't one of the big issues that Xemnas is hiding things from Roxas, and Roxas doesn't know what they are? Still, I'd love it if we got some insight into the Superior's thoughts.
Well, I could see maybe one report per member.
Which would be 13 reports. Or maybe even an uber secret 14th report. :3
maybe Roxas doesnt find the 13th one until near the end.

But i could see each report have details on how that member became a Nobody, and their original name, and maybe even how they got their element or something. It'd be neat. :3

KeyMaker

I always figured that the moment they were born into nothingness they just gained their powers. Roxas's element was light, but that is based on Sora. But Xemnas's power is nothingness itself, but we don't know much about the actual Xehanort.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
I think that it all depends on how strong the person's heart was when they were somebodies. If there heart wasn't really that strong, they become like the lesser nobodies but if they have a really strong heart, they retain there human form and I think that the element they recieve is based on the nature of their heart/ what element their heart was intune with... i'm not sure if that just made any sense^^;

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ya either Xemnas gave them their powers, or it's the way they died, or whom they died too.
Axel- In a fire, or by a fire heartless? I don't know maybe?
Vexen- Frozen to death(Feel threw ice on water) or killed by ice heartless..??
Roxas- I have no explaination for this...Uhh..Lol
The Chick..uhh..the blonde one...- Struck by lightning. yay.

Guernsey

Awards
I asked similar question in another thread but I could never seem to get a straight answer.

Awards
How in god's name did they get these powers?

I doubt their "Somebodies" as we like to call them had any special powers. So why do the Org, in particular, have them? Some wield elements, others wield time...do you think there's any explanation for this?

This problem has been bugging me forever. From what I can tell, nobodies don't usually have an element. The weaklings can teleport and do a plethora of flexible gymnastics, sure, but they don't have any powers that are particularly unique. In fact, most powers that the individuals in the game have are explained. For instance, Riku could wield darkness because he had darkness in his heart. Makes sense.

What do you guys think? Is there really an explanation for this, or is it all miraculous, un-important story details?

Well:

The Organization thought of Naminé's gift to manipulate memories as a way to resolve the actual circumstances surrounding each of their abilities and attributes.

A Nobody's main characteristic is that without a heart they use memories to form the parts of a personality and emotions. For them, memories have become an essential element.

What that tells me is that even they don't know how they got their abilities (we know how Namine got hers because she is special though, so I don't think it has to do with how they're born).

Because they want to know how they got their abilties using their memories and because their memories are essential for their personality, I've always imagined that their personality was what determined their element (Vexen is cold, Axel is passionate/flamboyant [lulz], etc)

Still, what I always thought would be cool is that their main vice determined their abiltiy, as a sort of cruel irony.

For instance, Luxord wasted too much time gambling or Saix was subject to bouts of anger.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well:

What that tells me is that even they don't know how they got their abilities (we know how Namine got hers because she is special though, so I don't think it has to do with how they're born).

Because they want to know how they got their abilties using their memories and because their memories are essential for their personality, I've always imagined that their personality was what determined their element (Vexen is cold, Axel is passionate/flamboyant [lulz], etc)

Still, what I always thought would be cool is that their main vice determined their abiltiy, as a sort of cruel irony.

For instance, Luxord wasted too much time gambling or Saix was subject to bouts of anger.

I like the vice idea.

Seems kind of cruel. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back