• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

complete Random: BRAZIL OR AUSTRALIA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whos gonna win??

• ~Brazil~

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ->Australia<-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, all this is just news to you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Awards
Neither, there is too much hype around Brazil at the moment who recently haven;t been playing there best, there diamond 5 or w/e it is isn't as strong as people make them out as Brazil have a relatively weak defence. Australia are in a relatively tough group, i can't see them winning but if things go there way results wise then they'll definetly reach the second round.

In the match though 2-0 Brazil

I'd love to say England FTW, but in all honesty me reckons Argentina..

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
Diamond formation sucks and they do have a weak defence (well their defenders are not as young as they used to be). I still think Brazil own Australia unless Australia have drastically improved since the last time I saw them play.