• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Come up with a game idea that’ll sell horribly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
I think the title speaks for itself. Come up with a game idea so stupid that it’ll sell like complete trash. Here’s my idea:

World War Z: Undead Olympics

Play as millions of zombies at once, where you do dashing and hurdles. And nothing else.

(Well, except for the minigame where you infect thousands and destroy entire cities)

Dast

Awards
  • The Foreteller
Tax Return Simulator

You can choose from a variety of tax regime scenarios and customise your character with job classes and familial situations. Then you get all the fun of filling in forms, gathering documents and counting assets all without the risk of being charged with tax fraud.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
The Child Simulator

It's just Baby Yoda: The Game

Tax Return Simulator

You can choose from a variety of tax regime scenarios and customise your character with job classes and familial situations. Then you get all the fun of filling in forms, gathering documents and counting assets all without the risk of being charged with tax fraud.
Uh idk what you are talking about that actually sounds really fun. But also I really enjoy doing my taxes so...hm.

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
Beat you up
It's a beat em up that the mere act of moving deals damage to your character. And there are no items that give you health.