• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Its alright. Its a card based game thats for sure. And it might get a little repetitive for you. All it really does, is introduce new characters. But no big surprise.

KeybladeFinale

Shadow Soulja said:
Its alright. Its a card based game thats for sure. And it might get a little repetitive for you. All it really does, is introduce new characters. But no big surprise.

thanks a bunch

ill prolly still get it anyway though

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Eh...it's deffinitely entertaining. Like Shadow Soulja said, it mainly just introduces some new characters. I was really only crazy to play the game in the first place because I needed a dose of KH to keep me occupied until the sequel came out...

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
if your a hard core KH fan than its deffinetly worth getting but if your not then I guess "you could just rent it" as IGN would say

S

Shadow Soldier

Rytackle22 said:
if your a hard core KH fan than its deffinetly worth getting but if your not then I guess "you could just rent it" as IGN would say

Ya, and IGN gave KHII a 7.5 or 7.6 or whatever. You know they are easy to trust.

Zejas

I may get this, I meant to purchase it a long time ago but I never did. I may buy it sometime soon, since I kinda zipped through kh2 a little too fast I feel lost now...:p

S

Shadow Soldier

exile31 said:
You should get the game. It is one of the best ever.

No it isnt. It would have been one of the best ever if it didnt have cards. Because you could be spending hours on end trying to get a card for the door.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
This game's pretty annoying. The only real good part is the story line.

S

Shadow Soldier

KeyBreaker said:
This game's pretty annoying. The only real good part is the story line.

AMEN! But in some parts, the story line confused me.

Vin

Bronze Member
i think u should get it if u want 2 get the whole kh storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back