• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM vs. Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CoM or Re:CoM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It took me a very long time to finish CoM. I think I played it, made it half way through then I got stuck then I waited a year to finish it.

Re:CoM I sped through...but I like CoM much better just for the sheer fact it was fun to play on my GBA. Re:Com is great for the scenes (and Marluxia's flowers are way more appreciated on a TV screen)

Sparks

gone
Well I love Re: CoM because of the awesome cutscenes, but i had some trouble with the card system, but then i got used to it and beat the game.

My friend says that she likes th egba version better because she has an easier time with it because she got stuck on Larxene and she hasn't been able to get past Larxene for three months now and then beat her on the gba, so she likes that better.

Tigerruss

Awards
I kinda liked both.
I liked the GBA gameplay better.
But I liked almost everything else about RE: better.
:( RE: made it harder to grind MP.
I think the lowered the drop rate of enemy cards slightly also.
Omnislash was more devastating in the GBA version.
And in the GBA version you could hit an enemy with fire raid, and blizard raid upto 4 times in one sleight.
I can hardly remember riku's gameplay in RE:COM, so I can't properly talk about that gameplay.
Also in RE:COM they increased the rarity of cloud.
Though for now I will play RE: COM instead of COM, because I don't have a 100% sora file yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back