• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

com organition 13 members in 365/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13th member

I thought this was wierd when i saw the kingdom hearts 365/2 days trailer all the members from castle obliveon were in the game. but didt sora like kill them all because he was sleeping in the pod in one scene. just a wondering:confused::confused:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I thought this was wierd when i saw the kingdom hearts 365/2 days trailer all the members from castle obliveon were in the game. but didt sora like kill them all because he was sleeping in the pod in one scene. just a wondering:confused::confused:
yes but DAYS takes place before/during an after the events of Com so thats why all the members are alive,they will die in some part on the game though

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

The story stretches from the first time in Hollow Bastion to the time in CO, giving the characters ample weeks of time in the game. And no, Sora doesn't kill them all. He kills 2. You kind of overused that emote. One would have sufficed.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As stated before, Days starts before CoM takes place. And even then, the first member to perish is Vexen, and even that is well into the game, when Sora is at the upper floors of castle Oblivion. They had more than enough time to include them in the plot, even outside of multiplayer, which has them all as playable due to it being a non-canon mode.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back