• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coM multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

i recently heard that CoM(on the gba) has multiplayer link-battles? is this true?i thought days was the first kh wit multiplayer or were link-battles a hack for the gba?

BehindClosedDoor

Yes, Square Enix lied, Days was not the first multiplayer Kingdom Hearts.
I have also heard that if you choose an empty save slot when going into multiplayer, you will play as an anti-form of the the character.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Well thats an AD-HOC mode so its really not multiplayer, infrustructure mode is online, Ad-Hoc is just you only have to be next to each other.

KHLover916

Yes this is true but I wouldn't really consider it multiplayer. I mean it was just kind of a duel between two people with a link cable I think. I would hardly call that true multiplayer tbh.

TrinityxLimit

Yes this is true but I wouldn't really consider it multiplayer. I mean it was just kind of a duel between two people with a link cable I think. I would hardly call that true multiplayer tbh.
That is technically multiplayer. As in more than player partakes in the same game field at the same time, interacting with one another. Even though CoM had only two players, and it wasn't as "multi" as Days, it was still multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back