• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirameki

I know this have probably been asked countless of times, and I've tried searching the forums and the web, but have been unsuccessful, so I'll just come out and ask. Is there a translated version of CoM Manga Volume 2 available for download on the internet? If not, is anyone willing to help me translate the Japanese version I found? Thanks ^^.

moos

you can see if its on youtube then download it off there
(by copying the url into keepvid.com and downloading the file)
dont worry theres know subbed version just japenese

~Nami-chan

As far as I'm concerned, there aren't any CoM manga V2. scans on the internet, but i might scan it myself

flame alchemist

If I were you I would just buy the books. They're at almost every book store and they only cost about $10each.

Hirameki

Honestly, if buying it was an available option for me, I would already have it in my possession.

Xugoh

Yeah buying is the best, nothing beats having the manga in your hands, fealing it's cover, turn the pages and admire it as it sits on the shelf.................... i just have too much time on my hands don't i?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Some mangas are worth buying,some don't.But I also prefer buying them,I agree there to Xugoh...
Still haven't bought them,cause I can't decide whether I should buy them in the original version or in my language...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back