• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coliseum Tips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickxkeyblade

Website
stickxkeyblade.livejournal.com
Does anyone have any tips for beating the timed mode in the coliseum tournaments? I'm sadly stuck on the timed mode for the Pegasis Cup, but if you have any for the other tournaments, that would be great too.

(I've beaten all of the tournaments, including Hades Cup, on normal, and most of them on "Just Sora," it's just the timed ones I have problems with.)

hmm... ill try and help stickxkeyblade. this is what i did. i made sure i had as many critical hit abilities equiped on all my characters. and magic is your best friend, especially the third level of thunder. have that in your quick magic selection, it is good at getting a large confinded group of heartless. and when you get the enoying black fungus, cast stop on them so they dont go into their invencible white mode and you dont get poisoned by them. third level of stop is the best to use. also use this on any of the heartless that like to disapear and reapear. ie: the gousts, invesibles, magicians, darkballs, and you can even use it on the shadows who like to sink into the ground. but if you can get them with the thunder it would be better. or you can run right into the middle of them at the begining and slash the hell out of them. i didnt seem to have any trouble with any of the timed tournaments. oh and areo is great also to use when you have to beet down cloud, leon, hades and the like. another helpful thing is combos. have all of them equiped they help as well. i hope this helps you. :)

fallensephiroth

Well, first of all, I hope you are at a high level, around the 70 area. I like to have the Ultima weapon, and KingdomUnknown is right, Thundaga is the best magic to have in your short cut list. I personally dont like to have stop, because it throws my time off, and makes me slower. Every time I do time trials, I put nuthing but ethers or mega-ethers in my slots and ethers in all of Donald's and Goofy's slots. Try not to use Ragnorok or Arcs Arcanum or any of those types of moves untill you get to the bosses. Hope this helps!

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

yes there is a way just while in a tournament just go to restart ( better to do it in the begging) and just go back in2 that tournament ur were in the timer should of freezed!!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
hmmm, well i think that you should level up a bit more, use dogde roll and master your gliding if you are up to that point, it's a good idea to battle through some Cups with just Sora. It's a good way to level up and for setting goals of your personal best time in beating your opponance(sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back