• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded=Stupid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladespower#5

Well the last KH game for mobile phones wasn't even made by Square Enix and Coded is only coming out in japan so we will only be able to see footage of it.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
So that story about freeing them from their torment, and it relating to the new enemy doesnt sound interesting?

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
CODED WON'T BE A CRAP LIKE KH: MOBILE.
Square Enix is looking after it!

Coded won't be stupid. The fact that many people won't probably play it is.

Fuyu

I htought they said Coded id coming every where o_O

But its not going to be that bad, it reveals the true enemy and has awesome graphics according to the scans.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Just because Coded is not a game for your 'regular'console,but for cell phones,it does not automatically mean Coded is stupid.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I htought they said Coded id coming every where o_O

But its not going to be that bad, it reveals the true enemy and has awesome graphics according to the scans.

I see people are still taking that statement out of context...unless you mean it will reveal the true enemy of coded, and coded alone.

Anyways...no, coded isn't stupid just because it's for mobile phones. That last mobile phone game wasn't canon, and wasn't made by SE, so coded will be infinitely superior.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I see people are still taking that statement out of context...unless you mean it will reveal the true enemy of coded, and coded alone.

Anyways...no, coded isn't stupid just because it's for mobile phones. That last mobile phone game wasn't canon, and wasn't made by SE, so coded will be infinitely superior.

Very well could be. I mean come on. Kh:Mobile took place (as far as I know) in a dream Sora was having while he was on the gummi ship. Pathetic way to describe the game fitting in. Though if it wasn't made by SE I guess they didn't have much of a choice.

Coded probably and most likely will be much better, I personally am just not as interested in it as I am for the other two. Mainly because i'd need to get some kind of beastly phone to play it on and I can't do that.

Stars

リク
Now, don't get me wrong here. I am getting BBS and 358/2 days. But coded?
I dont think i have enough interest 2 sell out for a brand new mobile phone. And the last kingdom mobile game was crap. What do YOU think?

Well.. Coded isn't a stupid game.. it has important storyline too..probably give us more information about KH3? but unfortunately.. it release on a mobile and is only in japan.. i think..

Woodaba

In sunset horizons in a never ending fight against
Im not saying that coded is stupid because its on the mobile phone, im saying its stupid because
a) If the story will answer a lot of questions, since its japan: only none of us are gonna be able to play it. How is taht fair.
b) THe game mechanics will probably be crap unless you can attach a controller to the phone (unlikley)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Im not saying that coded is stupid because its on the mobile phone, im saying its stupid because
a) If the story will answer a lot of questions, since its japan: only none of us are gonna be able to play it. How is taht fair.

Eh, that's what YT and wiki are for. They're better than nothing.

b) THe game mechanics will probably be crap unless you can attach a controller to the phone (unlikley)

Eh. One more reason as to why I won't be getting it.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards

Lol, it seems that that's what you're saying with the discription of problem b. But maybe the game will eventually come to PSP/DS. FF7:Before Crisis originally released on Mobile is apparently going to get a PSP release. Maybe Coded will too.

Vegnahollows

Lol, it seems that that's what you're saying with the discription of problem b. But maybe the game will eventually come to PSP/DS. FF7:Before Crisis originally released on Mobile is apparently going to get a PSP release. Maybe Coded will too.

Really? Where did you hear that?
On topic however, mobiles are stupid for gaming. But that doesn't mean that coded is a bad game.
And I'm looking forward to find out who the true enemy of Kingdom hearts is. (Please, Square. Don't make another Xehanort.)

[√]Genuflect
Er, I think it will have a worldwide release.

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
I think coded will be interesting but I most likely won't be getting it. I barely use my phone at all so I don't really see a point. I will still use wikipedia though and possibly youtube to keep track with the game though.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Wow. o.o I thought that the unneeded super quantity of these threads was spam, but this one has undeniable proof: "Coded=Stupid?" was the title of another thread!

Problem A we can completely discard. Square has plans for other territory releases. Interview. My lord, pay attention. Sometimes I wonder how people even know this much about Coded if they haven't read the interviews.

Problem B: Right. And, let's see - how many buttons do mobile phones have again? If Square-Enix wanted to address this problem, they would have put Coded on the DS - it only has 8 buttons and D-pad.

Problem C: You'll have to buy a new phone? Well, it is being desinged for an unreleased phone, yes, but it is also being designed for many mobile phones as well, and an easy to find one if you don't have one, or the one you have already if you do could easily qualify.

Problem D: Bad graphics? You might wanna take a look at the screenshots there, buddy....

And all of you guys saying that you won't get it because your phone isn't for games, if you have one, then you might as well try and download it as it's going to be very cheap or even free....but if it's just right there, in front of your very eyes, I'd still take that chance no matter how expensive by saving up....

[√]Genuflect
But if you see coded in the scans it seems like they're pushing the cell phone games graphics to the limit.
Actually, the Cellphone is made in JAPAN.
Yes, JAPAN.
JAPAN today has the modern technology.

scribble cloud

Website
lady-nightmare.deviantart.com
Coded prolly wont be hitting outside of Japan, much like Pied Piper didn't despite the crazy amount of background info and interesting storyline. (Pied Piper is the cellphone game released under the Xenosaga series and contained some very useful information pertaining to the rest of the series. Heck, I believe it could have been better than the other games had it been made for a ps2 or something).

Just keep yer fingers crossed for a translation to pop out that describes everything that happens in Coded.

I thought the title of the thread looked familiar. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back