• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Gameplay and KH Mobile

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I AM SO SIKED FOR THIS GAME!
Edit: BTW, R-K already posted this in the TGS forum

Last edited:

OneWingedAngel45

The game is 2D and 3D and the cutscenes you see are going to be in video format so it will be like a video in the cell phone so the graphics chip or w/e you call it won't matter with the cutscenes.(thx R-K for the info) It will be like the iPod Touch graphics you see in commercials or maybe a bit better.

SwordsmenXIII

looks very nice! =D
Cant wait till all 3 games come out, they look better and better I see a vid of them.
I just want to steal the demo untill the game comes out. XD

kurokitsunefang

well if it doesn't come to PSP, i kno a load of hackers who would just love to port it
^(^.^)^...... but yes id rather it come to PSP.. but im a bit confused on the game mechanics.

Rix

:)
Awards
I must say that it looks a lot better than expected :)

Charlie K

Back in Business
It says that Coded is coming out in Winter 2008, so why didint they give a release date for it at TGS?

GEY!!

Twilightprince10

Coded looks like a fun game and the cut scenes are beautiful. I really want them to port this to the psp maybe even the ds. As long as it comes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back