• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I didn't know what to do this under Squre-Enix or KH II but I picked KH II well any way heres my question is there any point to the bandages on Clouds sword and also is that the reason he cant disperse it into the other swords

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Apparently Nomura felt that he need another "something" other than Vincents Clothes in the first one. But not that its important, Its just there for show. I dont think that there is a real reason why.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
oh yeah I remeber he did have Vincents claw an boots but the sword was still bandage and tell me if I wrong but in KH I wasnt the sword Cloud use the original Buster Sword not the one seen in FFVII Advent Children

Cicero

Visionary
oh yeah I remeber he did have Vincents claw an boots but the sword was still bandage and tell me if I wrong but in KH I wasnt the sword Cloud use the original Buster Sword not the one seen in FFVII Advent Children

This too. Is there a point to this thread besides you answering your own questions? xDD

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
yeah there is a point are the Swords different from KH I and KH II

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I Just was wondering cause if I was Cloud in KH II I would take of the bandages and have the ability to reach the swords true potential by allowing it to disperse into other swords

jarm7

the swords are different? :confused: wowww i didnt even notice :lol:

i did not notice ether but now that i look at it yea they are
I think they re bandaged to show the connection to FF7 because "use brings tare wear and rust and that is a wast"

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
The bandages in KH1 are there for no real reason except for being another pointless design accessory.

The sword used in KH2 is the First Tsuguri used in FFVII:AC and the sword used in KH1 is the Buster sword. So if you want you could say the bandages in KH2 are there to stop the sword from dispersing into 6 swords but honestly why would it need bandages to stop this and most of all why the hell does it matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back