• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Cloud_Strife687?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
Has anyone talked to or seen cloud_strife687?

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
_Riku_ said:
No. Why do you ask?
because I made him my buddy last year in december and that was the last time I talked to him. And he's name is not in the members section. He also had 0 post for some reason.

slinky

One Step at A Time
Awards
well if their off for a while thier name is deleted and they have to make a new one

sadly engouh many of my old friends have like fallen off the side of the earth like
for one Kuna,also Maca and many others:(

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
slinky said:
well if their off for a while thier name is deleted and they have to make a new one

sadly engouh many of my old friends have like fallen off the side of the earth like
for one Kuna,also Maca and many others:(
I see. But why in world did he only have 0 post. I know I saw him post somewhere.

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
wait i forgot something very improtant. I sent him an e-mail on both his hotmail and yahoo accounts asking him why hasnt he come on khinsider yet but I got no answer. And I sent these e-mails in Dec.

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
slinky said:
some people just have e mails to get in stuff like this[they dont check their mail so i guess thats A answer
but he said if I wanted to chat go to that email