• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud_Strife687?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
_Riku_ said:
No. Why do you ask?

because I made him my buddy last year in december and that was the last time I talked to him. And he's name is not in the members section. He also had 0 post for some reason.

slinky

One Step at A Time
well if their off for a while thier name is deleted and they have to make a new one

sadly engouh many of my old friends have like fallen off the side of the earth like
for one Kuna,also Maca and many others:(

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
slinky said:
well if their off for a while thier name is deleted and they have to make a new one

sadly engouh many of my old friends have like fallen off the side of the earth like
for one Kuna,also Maca and many others:(

I see. But why in world did he only have 0 post. I know I saw him post somewhere.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
wait i forgot something very improtant. I sent him an e-mail on both his hotmail and yahoo accounts asking him why hasnt he come on khinsider yet but I got no answer. And I sent these e-mails in Dec.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
slinky said:
some people just have e mails to get in stuff like this[they dont check their mail so i guess thats A answer

but he said if I wanted to chat go to that email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back