• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud and Riku similarities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

Ok I know it might not sound like it should be here but hear me out. Have you notice all the characters in the game has similarities to the main characters.

As the example i used Cloud and Riku. Both of them had a good heart but they went to the darkness. Like cloud joined Soldier and Riku joined the Heartless. Then both found out that was the wrong choice. As both didnt want to be controlled so the left everyone family and friends to be alone. Yet darkness was in the heart. For Cloud Sephiroth and Riku Xehabort's heartless. Yet they was able to overcome it but with a special person. For Riku Mickey and Cloud Tifa. Then after time returned to their friends as like family but still had doubts. Also the phrase from the Darkness is the same. I wont go until you are overcome by dark. Yet replied that they wont go back.

So the point is that their will be a chance if we know the charatcers besides VAT we can know a little about VAT.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Hanzo said:
Ok I know it might not sound like it should be here but hear me out. Have you notice all the characters in the game has similarities to the main characters.
Yes and those similarities will continue to be reused in whatever Nomura and his crew do.

Nice that you wrote it all out for people who didn't notice, though some other similarities can be made about Riku/Sephiroth too but that doesn't matter.

V

V.A.T.13

This applies for 70% of every shounen rival character....-_-

[√]Genuflect
Yet they was able to overcome it but with a special person. For Riku, Mickey and Cloud, Tifa.
I think it should be Riku and Sora.

Dark Riku

Lol, I gotta say, you're rather pointing out the obvious. We can kind of uncover a little bit of their personality based off their actions and facial expressions during the secret movie. Other than that, it's a waste of time speculating what their personality will be like, because frankly; Square Enix disproves 90% of all theories.

I'm really starting to think they hire someone to read all this stuff that we write just so they can make up something else. xD

Hanzo

I doubt that. Also they have a story picked just have to make it and that can take months.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
In my opinion, the above quote makes them seem gay.
No it's beastiality, stupid =P

Dark Riku said:
Square Enix disproves 90% of all theories.
Not really at least when it come to character personalities, I mean some of the people at S-E aren't that original I mean you can just look at the characters from BBS and know this one is Zack, this one is Cloud, etc. It's all been done with KH before and will probably continue unless someone joins who thinks out side of the box.

V

V.A.T.13

Ok, when it comes to personalties, Riku =/= Cloud. o_o;

Cloud has a personality disorder and tried to take Zack's place. ( of course he could never be that cool )
Riku is just a arrogant, prideful, narcissist (KH1) who grows up to be a overprotective emo little bastard.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ok, when it comes to personalties, Riku =/= Cloud. o_o;

Cloud has a personality disorder and tried to take Zack's place. ( of course he could never be that cool )
Riku is just a arrogant, prideful, narcissist (KH1) who grows up to be a overprotective emo little bastard.
True kinda...

Riku=Sephiroth if he hadn't went all overboard with the "RAWR I'M CRAZY NOW!!!"

V

V.A.T.13

True kinda...

Riku=Sephiroth if he hadn't went all overboard with the "RAWR I'M CRAZY NOW!!!"
ehh....aside from looks...
hmm...yea I guess...

...I wouldn't mind seeing Riku going crazy....
Well, I have...but it usually ends with Sora huddled in a corner naked and crying...>>;

Dragoryu

Well, I have...but it usually ends with Sora huddled in a corner naked and crying...>>;

....Doesn't it always....
I've noticed Riku (KH1) bears many similarities to Kain in FFIV. Betray your best friend, possesed by an evil guy, goes off to do his own thing at the end.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
ehh....aside from looks...
hmm...yea I guess...

No like you know how Sephiroth went all crazy because of JENOVA and shit and then after that he felt he had to take revenge/do the right thing so he became evil and whatnot. That's how he is like Riku well the whole I have to be evil in order to do something right thing at least.

@Last part: ..........

Dragoryu said:
I've noticed Riku (KH1) bears many similarities to Kain in FFIV. Betray your best friend, possesed by an evil guy, goes off to do his own thing at the end.
That reminds me, I should play FFIV.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This applies for 70% of every shounen rival character....-_-

Yes, it's in the rules of anime.

1. The dude with white hair is a badass.
2. Any change, no matter how insignificant, makes you infinitely stronger. See also Dragonball Z clause.
3. Everyone defects. Pick a side and stay there dammit, otherwise stop bitching.
4. Your best friend has to be a bishounen.

Kingdom Hearts violates all 4 rules. There are more, but I don't feel like posting them all.

V

V.A.T.13

Yes, it's in the rules of anime.

1. The dude with white hair is a badass.
2. Any change, no matter how insignificant, makes you infinitely stronger. See also Dragonball Z clause.
3. Everyone defects. Pick a side and stay there dammit, otherwise stop bitching.
4. Your best friend has to be a bishounen.

Kingdom Hearts applies to all 4 rules. There are more, but I don't feel like posting them all.

fix'd and truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back