• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothes connection (Roxas--Ven; Master Xehanort--Xehanort's Heartless)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

I posted something about this in another thread...but yeah.

K well we all know that Ven is wearing clothes basically identical to Roxas', and that Master Xehanort is wearing clothes basically identical to Xehanort's Heartless' right? I think we can all agree on that. So I definitely think there's some kind of relationship between those two connections.

I get the impression that SOMETHING had to happen to both Ven, and MX. What that is? I don't know.

I know I shouldn't be reading into clothes too much...and I usually don't...but this time it seems important. But think about this: who are the only two Organization XIII members we've seen with clothes other than the Org. robes? That's right, Xehanort's nobody, and Sora's nobody, the ones who are clearly connected to MX and Ven.

I believe that when MX obtained that blue Kingdom Hearts or whatever, he was reborn, or at least rejuvinated. So in other words, I think that MX IS Xehanort, but he was just getting old and frail so he sought KH to rejuvinate him. Maybe that's why he was so desperate to find KH as a Hearless and a nobody--he needed to be reborn yet again.

Maybe at the end of BBS, Terra stops MX AFTER he is rejuvinated, and he is sent to the future to Radiant Garden. And maybe for some reason Ven is sent into a kind of "hibernation" somewhere until his soul or whatever is left of him can be put into a worthy Keyblade warrior--who ends up being Sora. So maybe Roxas is then "reborn" as Sora's "nobody"...and that's in quotes cuz he's not really Sora's nobody then.

And then I guess you could apply that Ven theory to MX, and say that he was reborn as Xehanort's heartless. I dunno, but that wouldn't explain why they have the same name and all. It's really late, and I'm sick...I'm going to bed lol.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I believe that when MX obtained that blue Kingdom Hearts or whatever, he was reborn, or at least rejuvinated. So in other words, I think that MX IS Xehanort, but he was just getting old and frail so he sought KH to rejuvinate him. Maybe that's why he was so desperate to find KH as a Hearless and a nobody--he needed to be reborn yet again.

Well, I believe that the blue KH was a KH that MX created, similiar to what Xemnas did...
He went around collecting hearts of the people he had slained and added them to his KH, making it stronger and stronger... He could have even been asorbing some of that power before BBS, but that is unsure... Anyways, I believe that MX wanted to asorb his KH and become an all powerful being (sounds like Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas)... But KH's power was too much and overloaded MX...(1 or 2):

(2 theories I have)
1)...and altered his physical appearence and age and tossed him through the dark Coridors until he reached Radient Garden... The blast left MX near death and without any memories...

2)... sending him and the DS through dark coridors until he reached Radient Garden, where MX's body and mind "fell into a deep sleep" inside the DS' body... DS, being part of MX, was able to keep him alive inside himself... Since the DS was with MX, he too took heavy damage and lost his memories due to the blast...

Either way, I strongly believe that Xehanort is MX...

V

V.A.T.13

ACK.....my brain....

This....could fit into both my theories...

Ven and Rox dress the same. What stands inbetween them? Sora.

Ansem(H) and MX dress the same. What stands inbetween them? Xeha ( I still think is half Terra D: )

Whats connecting them? Soul or heart.

Something is misssing in this equation here...oh god, this is like algebra, solving for X.

...ha ha....I made a funny....>>;

Ven = V
Sora = S
Duh = MX
Xehanort = N (for nort)
Variable = x

Ok, so,

Vx(S) = R
MX + x ( x ) = N

...f*ck....I just had a test on this today....
But anyway, we need to find out what 'x' is. It may be souls or hearts. I'm leaning tword hearts...

sillypieman

Something OmniChaos said made me think...maybe the dark soldier's face hasn't been revealed, because he will look exactly like Xehanort does. Stick with me! (This is sort of a merging of Omni's theory and my own) Maybe MX didn't have enough strength to survive, so he kind of merged with the dark soldier, and the reason DS thought his name was Xehanort, was because MX was inside him or whatever. So technically MX IS the Xehanort we know, but it's not his original body. And MX is like pure darkness, so the clothes he had been wearing were the clothes that DS' heartless/Xehanort's Hearless had on.

Something like that....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Something OmniChaos said made me think...maybe the dark soldier's face hasn't been revealed, because he will look exactly like Xehanort does. Stick with me! (This is sort of a merging of Omni's theory and my own) Maybe MX didn't have enough strength to survive, so he kind of merged with the dark soldier, and the reason DS thought his name was Xehanort, was because MX was inside him or whatever. So technically MX IS the Xehanort we know, but it's not his original body. And MX is like pure darkness, so the clothes he had been wearing were the clothes that DS' heartless/Xehanort's Hearless had on.

Something like that....

Yes. Very good. Everyone, start listening to superpieman. Not VAT (sorry, jollyn, but I'm not going to believe Terra=Xehanort until BBS comes out).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ACK.....my brain....

This....could fit into both my theories...

Ven and Rox dress the same. What stands inbetween them? Sora.

Ansem(H) and MX dress the same. What stands inbetween them? Xeha ( I still think is half Terra D: )

Whats connecting them? Soul or heart.

Something is misssing in this equation here...oh god, this is like algebra, solving for X.

...ha ha....I made a funny....>>;

Ven = V
Sora = S
Duh = MX
Xehanort = N (for nort)
Variable = x

Ok, so,

Vx(S) = R
MX + x ( x ) = N

...f*ck....I just had a test on this today....
But anyway, we need to find out what 'x' is. It may be souls or hearts. I'm leaning tword hearts...

I think we need more variables

H=Heart
S=Soul
M=Memories
T=Terra
S=Dark Soldier

So are you saying MX+X squared is N?
Why is there an additional x?

Had the x been a heart, then it would have been more than one nobody as opposed to just one.

How does V(S)=R?

I'm more inclined to think it's
N=(MX(DS)-M+T)

My other theory is that:
R=(S=V) if N=MX+T

V

V.A.T.13

Basically, I was thinking x = something happened be it have something to do with hearts, souls, w/e.

I geuss it should of been:
V(x) = S/2 = R

N=(MX(DS)-M+T)
<--- Yea, this makes more sense. xD
But I wonder if MX - DS = ? In case DS =/= N

My other theory is that:
R=(S=V) if N=MX+T

Wait, you think S=V? Are you saying they are the same person?

Yes. Very good. Everyone, start listening to superpieman. Not VAT (sorry, jollyn, but I'm not going to believe Terra=Xehanort until BBS comes out).
Thats fine and dandy but, I said a similar thing a while back. Why does no one remeber that one? Was it not long enough? D:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
BasiThats fine and dandy but, I said a similar thing a while back. Why does no one remeber that one? Was it not long enough? D:

I remember...but you still think Terra=Xehanort is more probable, D=.

V

V.A.T.13

^ yeea, but I try to bring both possibilities up. That one gets the most response though, I don't know why. Is it strange to find out a character you thought was evil turn out to be good? Or even worse, human? And then maybe, you yourself may be capable of such doings? and maybe...

OH F*CK F*CK F*CK!! EP 26 OF GL IS OUT!
F*CK KH! OH GOD ANTI-SPIRAL, BOOTA, VIRAL, AAAAAAAAAAUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!1

In other words, gonna go shit bricks a cum drills watching GL.
Be back in like...an hr. >>;;;

AHHHHHHH GAINAX I LOVE YOU. AHHHHHHHHH

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Basically, I was thinking x = something happened be it have something to do with hearts, souls, w/e.

I geuss it should of been:
V(x) = S/2 = R

Still not sure how S(S)=R.

Wait, you think S=V? Are you saying they are the same person?

I meant to type V=(S=R) if MX=N.

I keep at least 8 theories handly so that I can look at everything from different angles. Myangle with this one is:
If MX was able to de-age, then he could have used Ven as an experiment to see if it would work for him. In turn this somehow turned Ven into Sora, as MX became the Xehanort we know. This is just one of my minor theories. It's number 3 on the list.

I will be making a new thread once I get this new theory worked out. An example of it would be:

A=Absolute. [Cannot change]
e=Earth Element
w=Wind Element
h=Water Element

Aw=Vw and Aw=Sw
Ae=Te and Ae=Re
Ah=Ah and Ah=Kh

That's as simple as I can put it without revealing my theory too early.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Still not sure how S(S)=R.
When I say S/2, I mean Sora divided by 2 which equals his nobody(Rox) and his heartless(Shit no one cares about)

I meant to type V=(S=R) if MX=N.

I keep at least 8 theories handly so that I can look at everything from different angles. Myangle with this one is:
If MX was able to de-age, then he could have used Ven as an experiment to see if it would work for him. In turn this somehow turned Ven into Sora, as MX became the Xehanort we know. This is just one of my minor theories. It's number 3 on the list.

I will be making a new thread once I get this new theory worked out. An example of it would be:

A=Absolute. [Cannot change]
e=Earth Element
w=Wind Element
h=Water Element

Aw=Vw and Aw=Sw
Ae=Te and Ae=Re
Ah=Ah and Ah=Kh

That's as simple as I can put it without revealing my theory too early.
Cool. I'll be looking forward to it. Escpecially the element part. I had something smiliar, but I added darkness and light into the mix cause I was explaining to someone on another forum how Aqua can = Darkness.
Which should of been kind of obvious by the keyblade she picked up and her armor colors but, meh.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When I say S/2, I mean Sora divided by 2 which equals his nobody(Rox) and his heartless(Shit no one cares about)

Then why not express it S(.5)=R?

Cool. I'll be looking forward to it. Escpecially the element part. I had something smiliar, but I added darkness and light into the mix cause I was explaining to someone on another forum how Aqua can = Darkness.
Which should of been kind of obvious by the keyblade she picked up and her armor colors but, meh.

I don't think any of the heroes choose darkness as an element. I see it as more of an alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back