• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas Shopping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanloxd

Awards
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is where to post this but I'm looking for place to by legit KH related merchandise (like shirts and such) for my friends for Christmas. I've been looking on ebay and other similar sites but there arn't any actual clothes only cosplay stuff or jewlery that costs hundreds of dollars. I'm just looking for a simple kingdom hearts t-shirt or somthing similar. Any suggestions you guys?

Tanloxd

Awards
nah I don't have any stores like that around here I'm deffinitly looking for online stuff unless there is a generic store I can buy the stuff from.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is where to post this but I'm looking for place to by legit KH related merchandise (like shirts and such) for my friends for Christmas. I've been looking on ebay and other similar sites but there arn't any actual clothes only cosplay stuff or jewlery that costs hundreds of dollars. I'm just looking for a simple kingdom hearts t-shirt or somthing similar. Any suggestions you guys?

Buy them cyanide instead, society's moral gain will be worth the expense on your part...

Or just get some cheap iron on transfers and some white t-shirts considering how Square Enix likely to charge ridiculous amounts for merchandise...

Tanloxd

Awards
lmao I don't mean to be rude but I guarentee there is no store where I live, or anywhere near that I live that sells this kind of merchandise, I've checked generic stores (wallmart) comic book stores, local games shops, the list goes on the point is my hometown sucks for this stuff :toungesmile:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Well then try eBay or other online merchants...or make your own

Or try this, broaden your scope of what presents to get...

Tanloxd

Awards
lol tried ebay and although this stuff isn't neccesarry I just thought it would be cool to get them something like this sence KH is obviously there fav set of games. But ya this is sorta if I can find it sure i'll get it for them thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back