• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chemical Romance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I've been listening since their first album, but I moved on. In retrospect, MCR had very few good songs.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i loved like most of the songs are there last album ... they are pretty cool

MCR FTW!!!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
HAY GUYS SHE SPELLED THE NAME WRONG

MCR turned my sister into a cold-blooded emo.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Gerard Way needs a tan. -_-

Nah, I can't say I like them. I hate all emo music, it seems to all sound the same. I never really liked any of their music, new or old, it always just seemed to piss me off. They were the band that i would change the channel on when i was watching music videos.

And here's the part where the MCR fans flame me.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Eugh, sorry fan-girls and boys, but I can't stand them. I'm seeing them in August too :( because they're supporting Muse.
I heard about them before I heard their music, so I expected them to be awesome. How very very wrong I was. It's just the whole whiny "I can't take the popular girl to the prom cause the jocks hate me" pop-punk/emo/whatever song template.
Don't take it personally. I hate all bands like that, not just MCR.

*Hides from Gerard Fan-girls*

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
snowdog said:
Eugh, sorry fan-girls and boys, but I can't stand them. I'm seeing them in August too :( because they're supporting Muse.
I heard about them before I heard their music, so I expected them to be awesome. How very very wrong I was. It's just the whole whiny "I can't take the popular girl to the prom cause the jocks hate me" pop-punk/emo/whatever song template.
Don't take it personally. I hate all bands like that, not just MCR.

*Hides from Gerard Fan-girls*

I think the same way. All emo bands just piss me off and sound the same. Its all people who are always complaining about being a nerd and not being cool and being picked on. Big deal, a lot of people are. It doesnt mean you have to whine about it.

Once again, Gerard needs a tan. -_-

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Like C_U, I have also moved on..MCR just doesnt appeal to me as they used to be =[
Like 1 or two songs catch my fancy..but thats only once in a while. Now I listen to other bands. I am seriously addicted to Billy Talent now D:

Btw, Gerard just uses some serious makeup. I saw him interviewed without makeup, and he looked pretty normal o_O. Shows how far one emo goes to adjust his image.

Billy Talent 2 ftw :D

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I try my hardest not to like them. In fact, I don’t like them – I don’t like them as people, I don’t like their attitude or the way they dress. I especially am not a Gerard fan, and had to laugh at their album artwork. I wouldn’t classify myself as a MCR fan at all and would probably be too embarrassed to go to one of their gigs (plus the fact I don’t really know anyone else who likes them). But the reality is that I really like their music. For me, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge is one of the best LPs that I have heard in years. I absolutely LOVE ‘Thank You For The Venom’ and ‘It’s Not a Fashion Statement, It’s a F*cking Deathwish’ and all the material that they have commercially released really. Personally, I can’t wait for new material from them, though I will deny my love for MCR to everyone else.

D

Deleted member 5341

I like em :) Helena was a really good song...I still listen to it! ^_^
I'm completely not with their whole "goth vibe" but their music's not half bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back