• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Cheesecake must die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

enixfreak

Awards
The title says it, cheesecake must die. there r people who r obsesed with the stuff and they're seriously creepin' me out, lik paying over $100 for a pic of cheesecake. R u with me r not?

Awards
No offense to the rapist above me, but yeah, I think cheesecake is one of the nastiest substances on Earth and needs to vanish.

Kh_roxas_741

Awards
cheese cake is gross. Cheese...on a cake. whoever thought of that will be assassinated. I got dibs. As long as he's not carrying any of that bile rank he created. then ill just leave

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Awards
here r people who r obsesed with the stuff and they're seriously creepin' me out, lik paying over $100 for a pic of cheesecake
There are some people who have more money than sense you know...

Regardless Cheesecake > All other puddings (except Black Forest Gateau)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Awards
Cheesecake is a cake. Not a pudding
I've never seen Cheesecake been consumed at any other time apart from after a meal, (probably different in America), so therefore in my books Cheesecake = Pudding