• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cheerleading

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I already know some of you will say "Cheerleading is not a sport" so if you are going to say that, don't post. Thanx

I'm a cheerleader, I've been one fore six years now and I really enjoy it.

Now if you want to see the sports side of cheerleading go to a competition not a football/basketball game. Sidelines are boring and stupid and I hate doing it myself. I'm only in for the competitions. The thrill of going on to the blue mat to do a routine you have practice so many times you could do it in your sleep. It is amazing.

Check out a competition and you will see the true sport of it all.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Well, personally I don't think cheerleaders are really necessary in any sport because they don't really pump up the crowd... It's the sport that pumps them up, otherwise, people are just there to see the girl....

As a competitive sport is really where it should be. A guy, I actually am amazed by the stunts cheerleaders can perform and I know I could never do any of the routines you perform in a million years =P The competition gets really heated too.

But yeah... BO_dbl._sizzle enjoy the fun if its something you enjoy =]

Sea Monkey

I'm sure I would enjoy cheerleading because all of my friends are cheerleaders. I agree that it is a true sport because it takes effort and hardwork. Doesn't the definition of 'sport' involve something like that?

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Athletic competition is a sport, and Cheerleading is a competitive sport. =P

(?Cmurder?)

Well having cheerleaders in a game i think is rather pointless because the only people who would pay attention are the perverted guys, but yes cheerleading can be a sport if it is taken to the point that its not on the sidelines at a football game or something =/

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i like looking at cheerleaders as much as the next guy, but.....i can't think of a bigger waste of time. or space. its a group of girls jumping around and throwing each other and yelling. you get that in girls westling, which is more of a sport than cheerleading. the only reason i would watch cheerleading by my decision, would be to see them fall. which i could watch all day.

[crash]

i like looking at cheerleaders as much as the next guy, but.....i can't think of a bigger waste of time. or space. its a group of girls jumping around and throwing each other and yelling. you get that in girls westling, which is more of a sport than cheerleading. the only reason i would watch cheerleading by my decision, would be to see them fall. which i could watch all day.

I am a cheerleader and yes being at games and yelling for the team is stupid. I hate doing that actually, but because I want to compete I have to do it. I'm mostly in it to get in shape and to do competitions.

Trust me, if you saw a competition you would see the true sport of Cheerleading.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
I am a cheerleader and yes being at games and yelling for the team is stupid. I hate doing that actually, but because I want to compete I have to do it. I'm mostly in it to get in shape and to do competitions.

Trust me, if you saw a competition you would see the true sport of Cheerleading.

oh i've seen a compitition. my old girlfriend was a cheerleader and she dragged me to one to watch her. there where like 7 squads before hers. i watched 2 before i realized i couldnt stand it anymore. so i found my girlfriend and told her i was leaving to go find somethng better to do. she was hysterical and went nuts and ended up breaking one of her squadmates legs and getting thrown off the squad and they ddin't get to perform. havent talked to her since. and it's been 3 years.

i still don't consider it a sport. i consider it what it is. a school made group of young (and most of the time but not all the time) attractive girls to get people to come to the football games. dont' believe that? here one, my schools basket ball team sucks. bad. there would hardly be anyone who would come. but the school decided to make a seperate cheersquad for the basketball team. soon as they did that, seat were filled the next week and every week after.

and the competitions imo where probably made by middle aged perverts to see dozens of girls jump around in skin tight outfits, cause that would be the only way for them to do it without being called a pervert. but thats just me. then agian i hate pretty much every sport out there or anything to do with sports. cept rugby and hockey.

plus all the cheerleader i know are totaly bitches and sluts. i m not saying all of them are, just most of the ones i've met. and i just like pissing them off.

i can totaly respect that if you wanna cheer. got nothing agianst that. not trying to offend or anything. its peoples desisions to do what they want. i could care less. just one more reason for me not to go to football games.

[crash]

I guess that is your own opinion antiformkeyblade, but for some reason I just don't see someone getting kicked off a squad for accidently breaking another girls leg...accidents happen all the freakin time in cheerleading and breaking a leg comes with the Sport. I mean I've fallen out of a stunt and broke my arm, but my bases didn't get kicked off the squad. That must have been one hardcore squad or be really mean to do. Also I think it is against some school codes to kick a person off a team without a really good reason because you have to sign a consent form with cheerleading that if you get hurt no one is liable for your injuries.......but nvm I really shouldn't start a fight over this....

I respect your opinion even though I don't agree with it.

PS: I love your signature.....it reminds me of Fight Club

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
I guess that is your own opinion antiformkeyblade, but for some reason I just don't see someone getting kicked off a squad for accidently breaking another girls leg...accidents happen all the freakin time in cheerleading and breaking a leg comes with the Sport. I mean I've fallen out of a stunt and broke my arm, but my bases didn't get kicked off the squad. That must have been one hardcore squad or be really mean to do. Also I think it is against some school codes to kick a person off a team without a really good reason because you have to sign a consent form with cheerleading that if you get hurt no one is liable for your injuries.......but nvm I really shouldn't start a fight over this....

I respect your opinion even though I don't agree with it.

PS: I love your signature.....it reminds me of Fight Club

naw, she did it on purpose. she though i ment i was leaving her when i told her i was leaving. she went into a rage and on chick tried to calm her down and there was a small scuffle and one thing led to another then a broken leg appeared from the dust. and like i said before, this is all me. i respect your decision to do what ever or think whatever.

and thanks. i remembered seeing the bumber sticket on a car in the movie so i made one^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back