• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Cheating husband

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Your dad's decisions don't really concern you, so if it was me, I would keep myself out of it. Bad for your mom, I guess, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

True. But I think he knew something was going on after some time he was being so sneaky.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think you should either confront your father about it. yes, it can be akward, but you wanna solve this right?

or you should tell your mom.

But still, you might not know the whole situation how it really is, so maybe you should wait and find out more before you are gonna confront your parents with it.

C

Colours

I think you should either confront your father about it. yes, it can be akward, but you wanna solve this right?

or you should tell your mom.

But still, you might not know the whole situation how it really is, so maybe you should wait and find out more before you are gonna confront your parents with it.

Exactly. Though he might not be so easy for him to walk right up. I know it wouldn't for me.

Awards
if he has actually cheated already,i think you should talk to your him first.i know this is gonna be a really unpleasant conversation but it needs to be done.
1)you must warn him not to do it again otherwise you are going to tell your mom (if he doesn't show some remorse and continues with that)
2)if he continues with it,go tell your mom.the only way she can handle this is to "have a little chat" with him,find out what's wrong in their relationship etc.she may decide to forgive him after all.
3) [i hope it will never come to this] if he still continues,even after their "little chat" thing,the only solution is the divorce

i'm terribly sorry about your situation!!please,keep us updated...

shut the fuck up

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Cheating on your husband is wrong.

21jqf84.jpg

KH29

Posting your personal problems online usually isn't a wise thing to do but I can see you are in need of some help. If their is enough evidence to prove he is indeed cheating on your mother then by all means tell her. If he has actually gone out to meet someone then yo definitely need to speak up IMO.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
i agree with what everyone else is saying( exept yannis that fag). well anyway just wait till you get more info once you do tell your dad that you know and to stop it. and if you find out that he actually had had sex with another woman then tell your mom

C

Colours

i agree with what everyone else is saying( exept yannis that fag). well anyway just wait till you get more info once you do tell your dad that you know and to stop it. and if you find out that he actually had had sex with another woman then tell your mom

Didn't see this coming.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back