• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chat Agruement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gazer

To those who know this concerns you, you are being unfair, kicking me just cause i thought you were wrong isn't a good reason. I thought you were wrong, and you said i'm wrong..i dont know why you could leave it at that...i wanted to drop the subject and you kept it going.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Before anyone gets on our case, let us look into what we were talking about =3

Gazer "believes" that Jiggly can put itself to sleep after using the Sing attack. ( Not after using Rest. The actual attack that puts others to sleep ). We decided to have some fun and prove him wrong. He spent a good deal of time saying it is an opinion while we told him it is a fact, that it is not programmed in the game. He wouldn't stop. So, we had to silence him. It was for the good of the chat. We swear <3

gazer

no. most of that was true, but i said that it's my opinion..they spend time trying to prove me wrong and still said that it was my opinion. i asked them why was it such a big deal and they said cause i was wrong and kicked me. They were only doing this cause i didn't believe them.

gazer

ok so what if it doesn't, i think it does and cause i didn't think that same thing as you, you kicked me?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Then you are thinking of an impossibility. Remember? The first half of the arguement, you kept saying WE were wrong. Now that we proved you wrong, you are acting like the victim. Don't try to get sympathy from others. Truly pathetic.

Awards
buddy_christ.jpg

gazer

yes and i still THINK your wrong, just you THINK i'm wrong, and you wouldn't leave it there...and dont call me pathetic.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Before anyone gets on our case, let us look into what we were talking about =3

Gazer "believes" that Jiggly can put itself to sleep after using the Sing attack. ( Not after using Rest. The actual attack that puts others to sleep ). We decided to have some fun and prove him wrong. He spent a good deal of time saying it is an opinion while we told him it is a fact, that it is not programmed in the game. He wouldn't stop. So, we had to silence him. It was for the good of the chat. We swear <3

Not liking that someone is being stupid doesn't mean you can use your powers as a Mod to kick them out of the chat =\

yes and i still THINK your wrong, just you THINK i'm wrong, and you wouldn't leave it there...and dont call me pathetic.

We don't think you're wrong, it is not an opinion of yours that it takes place, it is a matter of what the game is physically programmed to do, which is an irrefutable fact.

The game does not have a programmed mechanic that Jigglypuff will fall asleep when using her own Up-B, the only way Jigglypuff falls asleep is when you use a completely different attack, called Rest, which is Down-B

These are not opinions, these are programmed mechanics of the game. It is not an opinion that Mario and Crash Bandicoot are the Main characters of Halo 3, and it's not "just what you think" if you were tell me that this is wrong, it is a fact.

Last edited:

gazer

ok i'm as dum as a pice of wood, but i wanted to drop the convo and you wouldn;t till i admited i was wrong, and what dg ??? o_O

Subtly Inspiring
Sorry I though a public forum wasn't private. my mistake. I will leave this alone

Just like public sex isn't private.

But it's still a poor choice to try to sniff your way into the festivities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back