• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chasers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The dictionary definition of a chaser is a person who engraves metal.

I don't think it's a coincidence this word was used in the secret ending, and the definition being a metal crafter.

Perhaps Chasers are the people who created the Keyblades? When world wrought to evil, these sage-like chasers crafted keyblades to seal away the darkness. :O ?

The first people to wield the keyblades?

Maybe later they crafted keyblades from the different realms, to protect the Light, Twilight, Dark, etc. worlds from evil?

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
Makes sense to me.

I can't believe I'm actually going into deep thought about this stuff O.O.

It's pre-KHII all over again, I might even go back to using my kh_icephantom account. x_X

oblivion10

Good theory. But watch Nomura throw us a curve ball. Saying the chasers is a third part of what makes a person. Like the heart and the shell. Relating to the heartless and nobodies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This is what i think the chasers are in KH. They are a group of people who want the keychains from the keyblades so that they can make their false blades all powerful. Basically I think the chasers are going to be the most sinister villains to come to KH. And I think the old man( Xehanort) is a chaser.

If the old man is any sign on how the chasers act, then they're going to be very dark villains.

knightofdarkness

Great theory! i think they might make the keyblade "Copies" which i believe are all in the graveyard and have no keychain. Perhaps these were copies of the original keys? Anyway chasers was a great idea!

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Wow.

I guess I don't know enough about definitions to certain words as good as I thought =/

I thought "Chasers" were people that were pursuing something.
Oh well.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i totally agree with you

mostly cuz i posted a thread exactly like this months ago.lol

but yeah.i think that the chasers made the keyblades.maybe one chasers for each type.one for darkness, twilight, and light

so maybe the keyblade war is for the control of all the keyblades or sumthing like that

Renj?

I concur, and great definition research, for i am rather too lazy for such a thing

Ven1001

the chasers r the makers of the keyblades they r Xeffias, Ven, Aqua, and xehanort

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Interesting assumption. I've never heard a chaser definition like that before. It makes sense to me...
really, I've seen it around alot. I remember my very first post after I joined this forum was giving the definition of chaser and, if i remember correctly, a quick theory about them.
lol

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Here are all the definitions of Chaser:
1. a person or thing that chases or pursues.
2. a drink of a milder beverage taken after a drink of liquor.
3. Also called chase gun. (on a vessel) a gun esp. for use when in chase or when being chased.
4. a hunter.
5. Theater.
a. Chiefly British. the final act or musical number of a vaudeville or variety show.
b. the music played as the audience leaves a theater.
a tool with multiple teeth for cutting screw threads.
One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.

The main ones that catch my attention are the first one and the last two. I think the chaser could be the weapons the kinghts are using, possibly the knights constructed all those keychainless keyblades using their weapons(chasers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back