• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character (Sora & Riku) Storyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which characters you like to be playable & your party member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

julian14bernardi

I did wanted Sora and Riku to be playable. So will Kingdom Hearts III should be kind of like BBS and/or DDD?

Sora's Story:
  • Playable Characters: Sora
  • Party Members: Donald Duck & Goofy
  • Worlds:

1. Mysterious Tower
  2. Twilight Town
  3. Olympus Coliseum
  4. Agrabah
  5. Neverland
  6. Port Royal
  7. La Cité des Cloches
  8. Prankster's Paradise/Monstro
  9. Wonderland
  10. The Land of Dragons
  11. Deep Jungle
  12. NEW! Corona (Tangled)
  13. NEW! Arendelle (Frozen)
  14. Castle Oblivion
  15. Keyblade Graveyard

Riku's Story:
  • Playable Characters: Riku
  • Party Members: King Mickey
  • Worlds:

1. Mysterious Tower
  2. Twilight Town
  3. Olympus Coliseum
  4. Agrabah
  5. Neverland
  6. Port Royal
  7. La Cité des Cloches
  8. Prankster's Paradise/Monstro
  9. Wonderland
  10. The Land of Dragons
  11. Deep Jungle
  12. NEW! Corona (Tangled)
  13. NEW! Arendelle (Frozen)
  14. Realm of Darkness
  15. Keyblade Graveyard

If you want Kairi to be playable, you can be in Tutorial Mode or in prologue.

[video=youtube;c8zDYovTcDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8zDYovTcDQ[/video]

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If you think Kingdom Hearts III will have the same amount of worlds as DDD, with one of them just being the graveyard, you should probably think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I did wanted Sora and Riku to be playable. So will Kingdom Hearts III should be kind of like BBS and/or DDD?

Neither. I'm not a big fan of dividing the game like this becuase it's always awkward one way or another; story, characters or game play. It's a good idea in concept, but they haven't hit that stride yet where the game feels balanced when dividing it to the extent of BbS and 3D. It really depends on what they have the characters doing and for how long they could do it without the storyline getting stale or awkward. Typically, I think KH does better when it has a main storyline then a smaller story accompanying it, like in CoM and KH2. If they go the multi story route, I think I'd rather they have a main storyline following SGD, and then a smaller one, smaller by comparison, that still feels like you're playing a full length game, via, giving it the same scoop of a BbS scenario, which was about 6-8 hours long, but still had all the bells and whistles.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Okay okay Is it better? 9 worlds is okay with you?

Uh, there will definitely be more than nine worlds in KH3, LOL.

If there is going to be more playable characters than Sora, then I would like to go DDD route. Once on player clears a world, we go straight to the perspective of another character.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Games with multiple scenarios typically have less worlds than games with a single story line because you have to visit them at least twice, but it's not even certain that KH3 will have multi scenarios at all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Games with multiple scenarios typically have less worlds than games with a single story line because you have to visit them at least twice, but it's not even certain that KH3 will have multi scenarios at all.

Hopefully it doesn't. If BBS & DDD showed me anything it's that going through the same set of worlds 2 to 3 times really kills it for me making it feel nearly repetitive.
I'd much prefer a chapter system like Crisis Core had with each character getting time in each.

julian14bernardi

Hopefully it doesn't. If BBS & DDD showed me anything it's that going through the same set of worlds 2 to 3 times really kills it for me making it feel nearly repetitive.
I'd much prefer a chapter system like Crisis Core had with each character getting time in each.
What is Crisis Core? Is it a game?

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Okay okay Is it better? 9 worlds is okay with you?
The amount of world in KHIII will at least match the number of worlds in KHII (15, I believe). Given how much power the PS4 and Xbox One can hold, we could see even more, though I don't think we need more than 15 anyway.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
And the ratio of Disney VS Original worlds is unbalanced. We need more Disney. 3/4 or 4/5 Disney worlds is preferable.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
In all honesty, I doubt KHIII will have less than at least 13 worlds, though I expect it to be 15 like KH2 or at least around that mark. Less worlds worked well for DDD, but for a game like KH3, which is a much bigger story, less worlds would hinder the story.

If the game is multiscenario (which I hope it is), I wouldn't mind them making some worlds character-exclusive until you clear the game. Trecking through the worlds in BbS got kinda old after awhile, but DDD made it a lot more fun in certain worlds by it being practically a different world entirely (Prankster's Paradise, Symphony of Sorcery, The World That Never Was).

Still, I wouldn't mind some worlds being character-exclusive. Such as Sora getting most of the returning Disney worlds (since those are pretty much a part of his story as well) with a few new worlds, where Riku/second or other character gets a few of the other returning worlds that aren't as Sora-centric with more of the newer worlds.

Though, I think the multiscenario system should flow either like DDD, or even like FFXIII, where it's all basically one scenario with multiple characters controlled at different times until I believe Chapter 8/9, when they all came together again.

julian14bernardi

In all honesty, I doubt KHIII will have less than at least 13 worlds, though I expect it to be 15 like KH2 or at least around that mark. Less worlds worked well for DDD, but for a game like KH3, which is a much bigger story, less worlds would hinder the story.

If the game is multiscenario (which I hope it is), I wouldn't mind them making some worlds character-exclusive until you clear the game. Trecking through the worlds in BbS got kinda old after awhile, but DDD made it a lot more fun in certain worlds by it being practically a different world entirely (Prankster's Paradise, Symphony of Sorcery, The World That Never Was).

Still, I wouldn't mind some worlds being character-exclusive. Such as Sora getting most of the returning Disney worlds (since those are pretty much a part of his story as well) with a few new worlds, where Riku/second or other character gets a few of the other returning worlds that aren't as Sora-centric with more of the newer worlds.

Though, I think the multiscenario system should flow either like DDD, or even like FFXIII, where it's all basically one scenario with multiple characters controlled at different times until I believe Chapter 8/9, when they all came together again.
Does 15 sound good to you, BTW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back