• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chaotical's Revenge (Sonic RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Espio glanced around as a low rumble filled the room. A light flickered on in the control room.
Four viewscreens activated, each showing a different view of a robot...no, wait, four robots with the same design. He could tell because a large chunk was missing from the armour of one, and another had several wires on it's leg exposed.

He gaped at the robots, then exclaimed:
"I can't take those things head-on, I need backup. I've got to tell the others..."

He spun to leave the room, dropping into a ninja dash...and sprawled headlong into the corridor. Slowly he climbed to his feet, glancing back to the control room to see what had tripped him.

A large cable ran from the control panel into the floor, and he had caught his foot on it, ripping it from the panel. It lay sparking on the ground.

"Uh...oops..."

He suddenly remembered the Robots, and sped up the corridor towards the others.

Behind him, a veiwscreen flickered on in the control room. It was Everret Longspike. He began to speak.
"If this message is activated, then the holo in the entry to the tomb has been cut off. Please pay attention to my instructions. In this room is a device that regulates the state of the being kept in this room. Do not interrupt the machinations of this device, as doing so could result in the being awakening...A terror that should never be wrought on the world again. Please be careful when exiting the room, as the connection for this device lays across the exit, a long silver cable."

The cable Espio had accidentally ripped from the console sparked with electricity.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((Yes. A lot of legionnaires were forced to disband, but i don't think they ALL would've given up on their ideals as easily as Julie-Su did. Believe me, I put THOUGHT into that character!)))

Meilin smirked slightly. "A person? Sleeping here...." she began using her knowledge of old Echina technology to better understand where they were. She found out about the bio-experiments of her ancestor, and the more she read, the more her curiousity peaked. She looked at the pods on the right wall. "I wonder.... If this being sleeps nearby?"

Malum Incantum

OOC: nice Zetsumi, I had not planned for you to wake him up, but hey, I loved the improv. Rep points

IC:

As the cable was snagged, a line of white like light suddenly erupted from the small spot, making no sound. It travelled, down the cable, and down into the center room..

Suddenly, the huge center room was filled with a bright white light that could be felt from anywhere on the ship.

The four guard bots slowly activated and stood to attention. They only had two things on their priority list.

1. Destroy Intruders
2. Stop Chaotical

..If only they knew how hard that would be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the large wall of cybernetics...the figure inside the bio tube...smiled... in his sleep..

As the door slowly opened... Steam poured out from behind it...as the huge wall of wires and other mechanical things was revealed.... and the tube sitting snugly and securely in the middle of it all...

Suddenly, two glowing red pupils could be seen coming from the tube....as the tube, along with the ship, started to shake...

BAM

The tube cracked, as the ship shook violently.

BADAM

The ship shook harder, as the tube cracked even more, starting to leak fluid.

...Boom.

The tube exploded...as the figure that was inside fell to the floor...At first he did not move, as the four guardbots moved towards him....Slowly, he stood up, and looked around, ignoring the huge sentinels that were drawing ever closer. Finally, he acknowledged them, and finally made a facial expression.

A smirk.

Suddenly, on the outer side of his left shoe, and the outher side of his right shoe, there was a glimmer.

Two chaos emeralds, smaller in size, were embedded in the shoes.

"....Chaos explosion."

Suddenly, the four robots started to shake, and exploded violently, right as one reached out to grab him.

Chaotical stood there for a moment, as he bristled the tendrils and spikes that came from his back. He gave a yawn, as he popped his neck and muttered...."Feels so good to be awake..."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sonic felt the shake and stepped backward to regain his balance. "Whoa!! What on Mobius was that?!?!!" He then saw where the commotion was coming from and dashed off from the group and zipped to the doorway where Chaotical was taking care of the bots. "What?..............Wait.........this must be the person that was mentioned in the message......." He said to himself as he watched from the doorway. Not hiding. Just standing there as he watched Chaotical to determine if he really was a threat.

Guess he's in for a surprise......

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin dashed immidately twoards the source of the explosion. She took one look at the situation. Her first thought: What a waste of guard bots. Second thought: This had to be Chaotical, the one the Echidna's had given birth to. She saw Sonic looking slightly confused. She walked up twoards the wreakage, advancing slowly but surly to examine the remains of the 'bots.

Malum Incantum

He sensed them there as he slowly looked around. The pieces of the bots started floating in the air around him and slowly spinning. He smiled slightly as he slowly turned to face them.

"You two must be two of the 'intruders'... come to rescue little ole' me?" He smiled a bit as he looked at Sonic and wiggled his fingers...and they started to glow.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sonic looked at Chaotical with a confused look on his face. "And jsut who might you be?" He asked crossing his arms. "Looks to me like you've got the situation under control." He said now replacing his confused look with a slight smirk.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Shadow didn't turn around or jump in fright at the violent shaking being done. He rose a brow as he heard a new voice emerge, one he hadn't heard on this little trip of theirs. At last, curiousity got the best of him and he turned his head around, tapping his gloved fingers on his arm as his crimson gaze shifted over to Chaotical. 'That's probably him... Figures... Usual big intro and bam, there he is.', he thought in a half jokingly manner, a smirk now appearing on his face as he thought this.

"What now? Come to unleash total chaos and get some revenge or something? If so, please warn us now... I really don't have the time for idiotic things like that.", Shadow remarked, ironicly though, he had been a rampage of revenge before. And he still is pretty much, but he doesn't show it, still hiding it inside himself till the right time when he'll get his mind at rest once and for all.

Endgame

Espio skidded around the corner, sliding to a halt a short distance away from the others. They were talking to something...Shadow seemed to think it had come to unleash Chaos.

"Well...discretion is the better part of valour..."

His colour changed, and he faded away, invisible, then lept onto the wall, sticking to it with his hands. He clambered up onto the roof, then entered the room, handing upside down from the roof and gazing upon the huge being he had accidentally awoken.

Chaotical

Malum Incantum

OOC: Chaotical isn't huge, he is about three inches taller than Shadow really.

For the record, it's pronounced Cay-ot-ick-all

IC:

He looked over at Shadow and smirked. "So you can manipulate these too..." He pointed to the two chaos emeralds embedded in his shoes. For a second, he blinked as he sniffed the air, then turned his head up and smiled up at Espio.

"Howdy."

Suddenly, his right hand raised, and he snapped. The two glowing fingers that snapped suddenly flickered.

Then, the roof, or the part of it that Espio was on, started to tear away from the rest and started falling.

"Causing Total chaos? I am chaos....Getting Revenge? Any time I can...the name is indeed Chaotical... learn it, fear it. "

With that, the pieces of the robots suddenly melded together, and formed a huge mechanical spider. It looked at its new prey, and then nodded to its master, Chaotical. Suddenly, it lept at them, and started to attack.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin dodged to the left, her gun in her hand almost instantly. She ran behind the spider and looked at Chaotical. "That was fast. Are you threatened by us, or are you just anti-social? The thought never crossed you mind that ew might help you, did it?" Moronic Bio-creation.... she said, shoting at the spider.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sonic dashed under the spider and stood on the other side of the room. "Heh." He smirked. "And I thought this was going to be boring. Thanks for making it interesting, Mr. Chaotical." He said with a bit of attitude as he charged a spin dash, then bolted at the spider, ready to tear through it.

Malum Incantum

He smiled a little as he cocked his head. "You are all forgetting, I'm not stupid." Suddenly, he used even more power, as the room became blue.

Sonic suddenly became normal speed. "Stopped the regular laws of physics... I can't do it to the entire ship, but this room is just the right size for the power I have at the moment. "

He looked at the bullets flying at the spider. He cringed a little as they hit, and the spider kept going.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sighed. "We never said you were. We're mearly trying to say that whatever your ideals may be, we might want to help you." she couldn't help but be frusterated with the creatures unwillingness to litsen to reason.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: not too late for me to join the party is it?

IC:
Mobius Alliance

Name: Knuckles
Appearance: http://www.teamartail.com/games/heroes/cg/knuckles_12.jpg

Personality: Knuckles is quiet, tough, and ruthless. He will do ANYTHING to ensure that the master emerald is safe. Even through his toughness though, he still hinders much loyalty to his friend and comrades

Bio: Knuckles lives on angel island, constantly guarding the master emerald. At one point he and sonic were rivals, costantly competing. Although this competition still stands, they seem to have warmed up to each other.

Alignment: I got sonic's back ;)

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Yay! Inner! :D

SOnic was still flying at the spider when he went to normal speed. "What!??!" He then slammed into the spider, as his spin dash was rendered useless. Then he fell backwards. "Arg....." He muttered as he rose to his feet. "Any more powers you have that you might wanna tell me about?" He said rubbing his head where he connected with the spider. He then had to get out of the way as to not get hit. "I hate going so slow!" He said furstrated.

Endgame

Espio rubbed his head, and glanced over at the spider.
"Well...looks like things are gettin interesting! But how did that guy spot me?"

He lept to his feet, grabbed a shuriken, took careful aim...and let fly!

The shuriken whilred past Sonic's face, barely missing him, shot under one of the mechenical spider's legs, and embedded itself in a small metallic box. Sparks began to play around the surface of the spider near where the shuriken had hit.

"Score!"
Espio pumped his fist, and lept up onto the wall, climbing higher for a better shot.

Malum Incantum

He smiled a bit as he watched them. "I will admit...you are all pretty good. As for you trying to help me, I really don't picture you all wanting to go kill thousands of innocent lives for no apparent reason, except revenge."

He looked up as he raised his hand and balled it into a fist and the wall suddenly morphed and grabbed at Espio.

He looked around silently thinking to himself. ~ I have to get out of here... I need more energy, these two small emeralds will last me about three days...then I have to rely on my own skills....wait, a presence~ He looked out a small pod window towards Mobius.

"... The Master Emerald..."

He walked towards a nearby passage, to leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back