• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chaotical's Revenge (Sonic RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malum Incantum

Yep, everyone's favorite little blue blur! Thought I would make an r.p. about him. -- NOTE: COMIC-BASED -- You can be characters off of the shows or games though. Here goes:

The Chaos Emeralds. Jewels of healing... or destruction? They have haunted Mobius for what seems like forever... The seven emeralds, and the Master Emerald.

However, since Sonic's journey across the galaxy... we have seen that more jewels certainly exist out there...

There is a force that wants them, and he will stop at nothing to get them. His name is, Chaotical.

Chaotical -- the secret creation of the great echidna scientist, Everett Longspike. He inadvertantly created a time machine, that allowed him to go into the future... where he collected the DNA from the greatest fighters of the time...

Sonic
Knuckles
Rob O' the Hedge
Shadow
Chaos
Bio-Lizard
Tails
Mammoth Mogul
R.O.S.E.
Ray the Squirrel
Espio the Chameleon
Robotnik (mainly for intelligence)

He combined them into one being, and that being was known as Chaotical the Metamorph. He roughly looked like a hedgehog, but he could change his appearance almost at will. What made it worse, was the fact that he could manipulate the chaos emeralds.

Before any real damage could be done, Everett sealed Chaotical away in a tomb that floats in space...but now, several hundreds of years later, the tomb has returned...

Chaotical will be reawakened... whether we like it or not.

Once he does, he will go after the jewels, that have been around as long as the Chaos Emerald, the Eclipse Ruby, Sapphire of Order, Death Onyx, and Opal of Life.

The five jewels will restore Chaotical to his penultimate power. Then...all hell will break loose.

Okay, note, you will start the rp in the tomb, someone is going to accidentally release him

Rules:
1. No God Moding or Power Playing
2. Be Literate, no One-Lining
3. Please Participate if you join.
4. Romance allowed, keep appropriate
5. Cursing allowed, same as above.
6. Post "Mobius Alliance" above your template if you read the rules -- & Agree to them
7. Have Fun

YOU CAN BE ANY CHARACTER YOU LIKE FROM THE COMIC, GAME, OR TV SHOWS -- OR YOU CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN CHARACTER

Template: (Made up or original, please try to fill it in)

Name
Age: (pretty much all the Freedom Fighters and such are around teens)
Personality:
Bio: (Nothing fancy, just a little history on them)
Alignment: (Sonic's side, Neutral, or Robotnik's side -- They will all be fighting against Chaotical, but still, I want to know your perspective)

Mine:

Name: Chaotical

Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/Valyon/Chaotical.jpg -- He is an aqua-marine/purple color, his eyes are completely red and black. His little spikes on his tendrils are the color of normal spikes, like, yellow-ish. His shoes are like a mix between Sonic's and Shadow's.

Personality: Chaotical is an enigmatic creature. He seems ruthless and completely evil hearted. He is a genius, and can have an attitude like most people, but most of the time seems calm yet destructive -- of others...

Bio:

Chaotical was born in the labs of one Everett Longspike. As he came into being, his mind was already tussling over the personality sequence -- should he be good or evil? Ultimately, he decided on his own side -- an evil one. He quickly destroy the labs, but not before Everett escaped.

He wandered Mobius, and ravaged the lands and people. Soon, however, all the races were engaged in an alliance against him.

After ten years of fighting, and many lives were lost, he was finally captured. He could not be destroyed however, not without the jewels that he carried with him. However, before he had been captured, he scattered them all across the world -- and maybe one or two off of it. He was put in a cryogenic slumber in a tomb that was ejected into space... and sent far off.. but they did not account on the fact that the ship may return to the galaxy one day.. and it has, in Mobius Orbit, to be exact.

Alignment: His Own side -- he IS Chaotical

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Mobius Alliance

Name: Sonic The Hedgehog
Appearance:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/250/929717_20050908_screen002.jpg
Personality: adventureous, easy-going, bit of an attitude
Bio: Sonic's the fastest thing alive. That includes the galaxy as well. He's been on so many adventures, made so many friends, and saved Mobius so many times, he's lost count.
Alignment: Sonic's side. (D'uh (lol))

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Mobius Alliance

(((Finnnaly! A comic based rp!!! Drat... I wanted to be on chaoticals side... Evil is a relative concept you know...m uahaha)))

Name: Meilin ((I know it doesn't fit the naming scheme of Female Echidna's. Bite me.))
Race: Echidna
Appearance: She looks a lot like Julie-Su, but her bangs are a blood red. She wears a blue Kimono shirt, patterned with cherry blossoms over short shorts, and she keeps her equipment in a pouch on her waist, all but her taiser and gun, which, like all legionaires, are kept in a holster on her leg.
Personality: Pretty mistrusting. She doesn't much like being bossed around. She despises the traitors who gave up Dimitri's ideal's completely.
Bio: The last living desendant of Everett Longspike, this young Echidna girl was once a member of Dimitri's Leigonaires. She worked alongside Julie-Su for many years, and works with her now that the Legionaires have disbanded ofr the most part. She still hangs on to the semi-warped ideals of her ancestors and Dimitri.
Alignment: Neutral

((This'll be fun.))

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Mobius Alliance

((Yay, i get to play cutie.. Err... I mean Shadow, yes Shadow! ^.^ ))

Name: Shadow
Appearance: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/Raynie_Valentine/926671_20050513_screen004.jpg (*drools*... )
Personality: He has a very angsty-like attitude. He doesn't talk much, rarely smiles and usually has an emotionless or grumpy kind of look on his face. Though, there are some times when you can actually see him express some emotion, it, usually being a smirk or grin.

Bio: Shadow is, by all means, the anti-hero. His main rival being Sonic, as he is his exact opposite. Shadow was the end result of the "Ultimate Lifeform Project", called Project: Shadow, a secret government genetics project that shut down half a century ago and whose objective was to reach immortality. He was created onboard ARK made by Gerald Robotnik, grandfather of Dr. Eggman. Shadow had developed in time a friendship with Maria Robotnik, the proffesor's granddaughter. When the military attacked ARK to shut down the "Ultimate Lifeform Project", Maria had sacraficed herself to let Shadow escape. He still mourns after her death, blaming himself about it.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Moubis aliance

((I've been waiting for a RP like this :D))

Name:Echo The Wolf
Appearance:
EchothewolfGIF1.gif

Personality:Funny,Wise,Smart

Bio:Echo the Wolf th elast of the wolven,he was involved in the war betwen his race and another race the horn-lizards.In the last battle of the great war Echo went insane and killed all his comerads and the oposing group.That night he realized what he had done and exiled himself travling around worlds learning new skills.His travles brought him to a mysterious tomb....

Alingment:Neutral

Endgame

:D
Mobius Allience

Name: Espio
Appearance: A pink chamelon that wears ninja boots and carries shurikens.
Personality:Tries to act serious, but often ends up emberassing himself.
Bio: A stealthy ninja, Espio can go unnoticed due to his stealth powers, but often ends up messing up, or accidentally injuring himself.

I thought maybe my character could accidentally release the Chaos, he could be searching in the tomb on a mission or something similar, and end up, as he usually does, accidentally messing up.

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

OOC: Coolies, we can start. Oh, for the record, Espio is purple...oh well, we all know what color he is, er, what he looks like. By the way, all these guys are relative friends(cept for the made-ups), so please don't treat them like sworn enemies (rivals maybe..)

Remember, you are all on the SAME ship going to the tomb in space

Code named: Sylus

Oh, for the time being, I will play the NPC driving the ship, Antoine, everyone's favorite Squirrel! -cough-lousy prick -cough-

IC:

"Ve are here"

Antoine looked back at the passengers on the ship. They were some of the brighest and bravest adventurers on the planet of Mobius. Even...grumble, Sonic, was there. He smirked at him as he pushed a button, and the ship door unsealed and opened, revealing the inside of the tomb.

"Ve are at zhe statieon Syloos." With that, he took his sword and slowly stood up and walked over to the door, waiting for them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, deep, in the center of the flying grave, behind a huge wall, a figure in a chamber slept, but inside, he could tell someone, or a group of someones, was coming... he was going to be awakened, hopefully. He laughed in his deep slumber, as outside the door...

Four huge, towering, thirty feet-tall centinel bots awaited, unactive, forever guarding the tomb.

Maybe they would be awoken as well...after all, they are there to protect.. him.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"The 'Sylooffs?' " Sonic asked, "I could never understand a word you say, Ant. But thanks for the lift." He laughed a bit a he joked around with Antoine's accent. "We'll see ya when we finish up here. Which, souldn't take too long." Sonic said as he got off the ship.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Echo would grin."Yeah this is gonna be fun.."He picked up his things and started to walk he had his double edged Axe the wolf bane swung over his shoulder.So thats the Sonic I've heard so much of...he does'nt look like much I could probly take him. Echo laughed silently and followed behind Sonic.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Shadow was leaning against the inside wall of the ship, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes closed, concealing his crimson eyes.

His ears were laying dormant on top of his head, but once having heard they had arrived, they perked up, following by opening his eyes in a grumpy manner as he stood up straight. "Hn... Finally. I was aging back here.", he said in a low tone, now walking towards the exit of the ship.

'Something tells me it was a very bad idea coming along...', his eyes shifted quickly over to Sonic and the others, 'And that something was right.'.

Endgame

((Well...I knew he was purple! I swear! Actually, I'm Red-Green colourblind, stage one, so purple looks like pink to me.))

"Quiet, all of you! I can't think with you guy's chattering behind me!"
Espio strode quickly from the ship, glancing around the dark interior to the tomb. He looked over his shoulder at the others, still chattering away. The only one who was silent was Shadow, and he was pretty much always silent.
"Hmmp. I don't need them. There's probably untold riches lying around somewhere in this place, and I'm going to find it all by myself!"
His colour changed, and he slowly faded away, invisible, before dashing off down a side corridor.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((Lol. Dude, I don't think he's a squirell.... but yes, he has somethiing perpetually up his @$$)))

Meilin walked off the ship, immediately away from the other's. How had Julei-Su talked her into this romper room exploration? She edged twoards a door. Of course. With promise of new weapons for Dimitri's ideals.

Endgame

Espio skidded to a halt as he spotted a glow coming from one of the rooms. He crept inside, then faded back into the visible spectrum, becoming visible once again, as he looked at a large control panel.

"I wonder what this does..."

He studied the panel intently, trying to figure out what its purpose was.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin slipped into another room, where a wall of advanced, and forbidden weaponry stood to her left, and strange pods filled with purple liquid lined the right. At the far side there was another door. She picked up the weapons first. She smirked evilly. "What fun."

Malum Incantum

OOC: you do know that Julie-Su broke away from the Legion right, and that Dimitri is now a very ancient being that is more mechanica than echidna, and is constantly on life support? Oh, and yes, he is a squirrel. A french squirrel. How cosmically funny.

IC:

Antione bid them all farewell as he muttered and sat back in the seat. "Louzy pests..." He rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, as Meilin touched something, a sensor activated..

Screens, in every room, and hall, of the ship, activated, and there was a figure on the screens.

Everett Longspike.

"Greetings...if you are hearing and watching this, then that means you have entered the tomb, S.Y.L.U.S. I urge you with all my heart, to leave this ship at once! A danger like no other is sleeping on this ship... sadly, we could not destroy him. Please, beware, and leave...while you have the chance..."

With that, the screens replayed the message, over and over.

Meanwhile, in the huge center chamber, below the control room were Espio was, the four huge sentinel's silently activated....

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: I always thought he was some kind of dog. With the nouth and all. ^^;

IC: Sonic heard the message as he walked through the tomb. "A recording? Hmm, looks old. But I bet there's no danger I can't handle." He smirked as he walked on, "Wonder where this 'big threat' is?" He said looking left and right as he walked. "But if something doesn't happen soon, I might jsut leave, or die of bordem." He sighed impatiantly.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Echo folded his arms."Hmmm....I supose we will find out right?"Echo always figured any fight was a good fight that had been his main philosphy throught out all his life.He sighed.He then started walking and soon found himself in a room far away from the others.Oh great... He looked around at his soroundings.He did a loud gulp."Not good..."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
OOC: Sorry, sorry, i took so long to post x.x School stuff and... Yea... -_-"

IC: Shadow shifted his red gaze up at the screens, his eyes glistening slightly with amusement at this. 'Danger, huh?... Joy.', he thought, a grin growing on his face, 'Maybe things won't be so dull afterall.'.

He took a couple of lazy steps forward, his arms still crossed over his chest, and his ears twiching from left to right from time to time. "Any bright ideas, team?", Shadow asked, a hint of sarcasm in the word 'team' as he said this.

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well, well, well," Sonic smirked. "The quiet one finally speaks. And as a bounus, he thinks of us as a team." He laughed a bit, "Guess you're warming up to us, huh Shadow?" He then kept walking, "Anyway, I have no clue what to do. But after hearing that message, I wanna go find that 'big threat' that was mentioned. You know, have an adventure!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back