• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chances of One Giving-Up During the Exam?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think both of them won't be giving up in the exam, maybe both be the winners or one of them..

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe they'll pull a avatar: last airbender and have sora (or riku) have a terrible vision of the future that would affect a love one, but risking his powers if he/they left for it.

Yeah, Sora's gonna access the spirits of all the past keyblade wielders then suck the darkness and keyblade wielding ability out of Xehanort while Riku blows up some Zeppelins. Seriously, though, we all know they'll both pass by the end of the game. Vanitas will awaken or Braig will make a comeback and take the back half of the game. Somehow forcing Sora and Riku into new clothes. My theory is that they pass, and they test out whatever secret maneuver Yen Sid teaches them, and Sora messes up(Or Riku does). And Sora's heart is injured, letting Vanitas possess him, Riku defeats Vanitas and takes Sora's body back, then Sora is okay, but secret ending reveals Vanitas is still alive and forming a new League of Villains with Braig.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeah, Sora's gonna access the spirits of all the past keyblade wielders then suck the darkness and keyblade wielding ability out of Xehanort while Riku blows up some Zeppelins. Seriously, though, we all know they'll both pass by the end of the game. Vanitas will awaken or Braig will make a comeback and take the back half of the game. Somehow forcing Sora and Riku into new clothes. My theory is that they pass, and they test out whatever secret maneuver Yen Sid teaches them, and Sora messes up(Or Riku does). And Sora's heart is injured, letting Vanitas possess him, Riku defeats Vanitas and takes Sora's body back, then Sora is okay, but secret ending reveals Vanitas is still alive and forming a new League of Villains with Braig.
....My that's quite a theory you have there.

alex=axel

hopefully the MoM will be a 10 minture scene like in BBS, fight some orbs or w/e and fight each other and get on doing real stuff.

localorange

hopefully the MoM will be a 10 minture scene like in BBS, fight some orbs or w/e and fight each other and get on doing real stuff.

I hope Yen Sid gives out something a bit tougher than that, given what Sora and Riku have had to go through up to this point. I can easily see Riku being incredibly annoyed with an exam that resembled the one Aqua and Terra had to take, and even Sora being a bit disappointed. They need something tougher.

Didn't Mickey essentially take the MoM by traveling through the worlds with the Star Shard? Or was that Mickey bouncing off towards adventure when Yen Sid didn't want him to?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope Yen Sid gives out something a bit tougher than that, given what Sora and Riku have had to go through up to this point. I can easily see Riku being incredibly annoyed with an exam that resembled the one Aqua and Terra had to take, and even Sora being a bit disappointed. They need something tougher.

Didn't Mickey essentially take the MoM by traveling through the worlds with the Star Shard? Or was that Mickey bouncing off towards adventure when Yen Sid didn't want him to?

I think it was the latter. Seemed like that surfing bit at the beginning of the game was part of his exam.

snow_flake40

Awards
No, I don't really see either Sora or Riku giving up in the exam. I mean, there's no winners or losers so there's no need for either of them to throw in the towel so that the other can succeed. Also, there isn't a penalty or anything if you don't win the honour of Master Keyblade Guy. If you do get it, great. Here's some mystical knowledge for your trouble. If you don't...so? Nothing happens. Maybe a few head shakes and tuts of disappointment from your master, but that's about it. You can just try again later. So, there really isn't any point in giving up in the MoM exam.

I think it would take something fairly huge to make Sora or Riku give up. Like, if Kairi was taken hostage (again) or if Ansem/Xemnas/Xehanort/Other Incarnation were threatening the balance of the universe (again).

But even if Sora or Riku do give up at some stage for whatever reason, I think that by the end of the game they'll both be deemed Masters. It might happen that at the beginning of the game their exam is interrupted by some unforeseen circumstance that requires their immediate attention, but then they just resume the exam at the end of the game again and become Masters. Or maybe the unforeseen circumstance was actually the real MoM exam all along and by leaving to save the universe Sora and Riku prove the strength of their hearts and are made Masters.

I don't think that it'll really be a case of one actually giving up. Sure, they might take a rain check and come back later, but I can't see why either Sora or Riku would just throw in the towel. I'll probably end up being proved wrong at some point, but whatever. Theorising is fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back