• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

challenges?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mongoose300

I was just wondering what kind of challenges anyone did to make the game harder (or funner). I was just curious as to how many people tried to make the game challenging and since i have never seen a thread on it I decided to make one.

For me i did a low level run with no limits and i tried to avoid drives and it was pretty challenging at parts (i tried it with no items but it was too hard for me).

LittleBlue

In the Antarctic province Forsteri, worshipping th
I was going to try the first person one, but it would be too annoying since once you leave an area, you have to switch back. Plus, I'm pretty sure using reaction commands brings you back to third person as well, but I'm not sure.

I'm currently trying to go through the game without the use of reaction commands in battle (with the exception of a few, like facedownagainst Xemnas). Weird thing is (this is Standard Mode), I beat Twilight Thorn on my first try. Huh...

During the same playthrough, I'm skipping all scenes and never opening the journal... not much of a challenge so far, since I've played the game so many times. >_>

Sora Kun

Hmm, I can probably think of a few. =]

- Blindfold yourself.

- Play with your toes

- Play in awkward positions

... Uhh, yeah, all I can think of.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
what about clockin the game in a day from scratch without savin.

Sexy Angel
No accesories no items no nothing except your keyblade, and you have to use your weakest one. Also, no magic. Play in first person. No reaction commands (unless neccisary). Hardest mode ex. Critical or Proud.

mongoose300

Lol i should try some of those. But not the first person because it would get too annoying staying in it especially with reaction commands, cutscenes, etc.

Sexy Angel
Oh, i forgot, no abilities and no power/defence/magic boosts. Your partners cant have anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back