• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to deaddude15 and DarkGuardian44

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
The fireball came back toward nenshou. Nenshou raised his right arm and absorbed the fireball. "Oh come on i use fire i cannot be harmed by it, fire makes me stronger". Nenshou said as he kicked hard off the ground and rushed toward Viscus. "Ok lets see you dodge this". Nenshou shouted as he tossed three more fireballs at Viscus.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
an earthquake started happening and a a huge gap forms and the gap starts getting hot, and fire starts forming and a fire enset casket appears and the group of people ingored viscus and nenshou completley, and a decayed hand pops up, deaddude arose from the coffin and looked at the fighting people "i geuss im at the right place then" deaddude said getting out of the coffin and the cold wind blowing in deaddude's hair "so, who am i teamed up with or is it a three way battle" deadddue said confusingly with the cold air blowing threw deaddudes hair

Angel Of Death

Bone's started ripping through his skin, Viscus watched as the bone liquefied around him forming a armour plate of bone over his whole body. The fireballs impacted on his chest, but leaving no more then a scold mark. Viscus saw a second enemy enter the battlefield, Viscus turned to face him then begain throwing three bone spikes from his hand towards his new enemy.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Yes you are on mine" Nenshou said motioning his hand for deaddude to come forward" Nenshou tossed more fireballs at Vicus and then he summoned his fire wall around him so that whatever Vuiicus was to do next it wouldnt hit him. "Hey deaddude over here" Nenshou called top his partner"."Normaly i work alone but in this case im glad to work with someone as your calibar". Nenshou said looking at deaddude with a curious look in his eye.

Deaddude15

"i know half my freaking body is decayed" deaddude said frustrated walking to nenshou and whispers in nenshous ear facing away from viscius "when i only make my left arm fire thats a signal that ill steam up the place as a distraction for sniping positoning" deaddude said suggestivly

Angel Of Death

Shawn, quite playing with your food. LOL

Nice battle going on.

Yeah, I should just end them now. Maybe I will.

OCC: My character's name is Viscus. You both misspelled a few times. Also deaddude15, you did nothing about the bone spikes I shot toward you.

IC: Viscus looked around as his enemies started working together, which was fine Viscus didn't mind but the sound of humans running around scream was starting to anger him. Another fireballs impacted on his chest only to leave more scold marks on his bone armour. "Silence." yelled Viscus as he started to manipulate the skeletal structure of ever human in the city excluding his enemies. The screams got louder and louder as Viscus made the bones of all the humans around to start ripping through the skin, each person became a tall spike of bone. "This is your Final Farewell, Welcome to the City Of Bones, Your bones will soon lay here." as Viscus finished speaking all the bone spikes faded away, only to reappear around Nenshou fire wall, then Viscus liquefied the spikes around fire wall. The fire couldnt stop the liquefied bone from going through it, the liquid bone surrounded his enemies, quickly after he made the bone go soild. Now they were trapped in a Bone Tomb.

Deaddude15

OC: k
IC: deaddude noticed the spikes and got hit in his left arm when he tried to dodge the spikes. deaddude took out the spike and put a wrap-around bandage on the cut and heard viscus yell and took this chance and steamed up the area and ran around the corner and got ready to snipe

Last edited:

Deaddude15

deaddude slaps nenshou across the face "listen, im not the one man tag team guy, if i was, i would do a blast on your ass if i was" deaddude said angrily with a slight slur "i have been through death, i dont want to go through that again, so GET YOUR ASS INVOLVED" deaddude said angrily

Deaddude15

OOC: sorry, i get anger issues sometimes
IC: as deaddude calmed down he remembered a ancient voodoo spell and looks at nenshou and starts saying the words for the spell along with the dance that was needed for the voodoo to work stoped dead in his tracks when the spell was going to be casted

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Deaddude15 and OrganisationVXII, you have BOTH ignored the post by Angel of Death which ended the battle. Admit defeat... or else. =P

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
You honestly have no idea who I am, do you? I do apologise Darkguardian44 for saying the wrong person, but there is no need to go wild over it... This battle is already over, and if you have anything else to say about it, please do try to explain how you two BOTH got out of this post.

Viscus looked around as his enemies started working together, which was fine Viscus didn't mind but the sound of humans running around scream was starting to anger him. Another fireballs impacted on his chest only to leave more scold marks on his bone armour. "Silence." yelled Viscus as he started to manipulate the skeletal structure of ever human in the city excluding his enemies. The screams got louder and louder as Viscus made the bones of all the humans around to start ripping through the skin, each person became a tall spike of bone. "This is your Final Farewell, Welcome to the City Of Bones, Your bones will soon lay here." as Viscus finished speaking all the bone spikes faded away, only to reappear around Nenshou fire wall, then Viscus liquefied the spikes around fire wall. The fire couldnt stop the liquefied bone from going through it, the liquid bone surrounded his enemies, quickly after he made the bone go soild. Now they were trapped in a Bone Tomb.

Also, this IS my business, cause I was called in to judge here. I can get others to come in and judge this too.

PS. DarkGuardian, you're mine after this battle is finished

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Well sorry i didnt know you were judge, my bad dude, but that post hmmmm well i see that we lost.....sorta he made it where there is no way to counter it so i couldnt reply sorry but im i guess out

Btw fine your on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back