• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to anyone.... and maybe everyone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Unaori watched as the manifest of body stood up, and a fine mist of blood began to cover the area around him. "Damn, now I can't see..." He said sarcastically... He waved his hand quickly past his face, the mist clearing, and his vision coming back, but it was quickly replaced with more of the blood. "Sigh, fine. I'll just do this then...." The God began to spin on one foot, his arms out, creating a small tornado around him. The mist cleared away, and a smile came over his face.

It was soon replaced with a shocked look as he faced the boy who shot fire at him before. He was holding a rather over-sized mace, and he was swinging the mace quickly, aimed directly at his head. "Damn, this is gunna hurt..." He winced a bit, preparing himself for a world of pain, when suddenly he remembered something. "CERBERUS!!" He shouted out quickly, and a warp of space appeared in front of him, the guardian of the underworld appearing in front of him, blocking the mace attack, and countering with his own attack of razor sharp teeth.

"Play nice puppy...."

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Okay, now I'm back in the game.

IC:

Eon saw the great beast of a dog appear, raising it's teeth to block his ally's attack. That wouldn't work at all. He raised his hand, manipulating the space of the area, and instantaneously, the dog appeared to teleport, appearing in mid air, simply hanging in the air next to the skyscraper. Eon had simply shrunk the space in front of him, and expanded the space behind him, so the dog had ended up at this position. Lapux could now continue on with his attack, and the dog would fall, fast, resigning it's fate to gravity.

Eon then turned his attention back to the Chancy Chap. He was growing a strange armor around him, and appeared to have negated the effects of the blood mist around him. Time to fix that. Eon grunted, reaching out with his telekinetic powers, gripping the floor beneath the God of Life's feet, and yanked upward. The stone and metal surged upward, compressing and would smash into the God of Life from behind. What's more, this strike would push him toward Lapux's mace, furthering his damage. Let's see what the God of Life could pull off this time.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(Not God of Luck, Cyber. :D
But now I will wait. Sorry for the OoC, but he isn't a god.

Lapux, I mean. :O)

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
OOC: I'M the one with armour...Grr

Reacting with lightning-fast speed, Unaori pushed himself upwards, letting the kenetic force pull his upper body backwards. Continuing the movement, he let himself begin to fall back, his foot flashing out as he fell, ripping through the air in a circular arc, and driving directly through the mace, with a shreiking tearing of metal. Pulling the foot back up to his chest, he tensed up the muscles in his leg as the torn pieces of the mace fell slowly past his face, grinding across his armour with a series of sparks. It came close to tearing through...but it was better then having the thing smash full-force into his face.

His leg coiled like a spring, bent up to his chest, he released and let it lance outwards, driving the armoured foot into Lapux's robed chest with enough force to punch through several sheets of metal. Using this as a foothold, he pushed himself off the moving platform backwards, letting the ground he'd been lifted upon drive directly into Lapux's knees, courtasy of Eon's own lack of foresight.

Blinking back the mist of blood that had flooded back now, he wiped his eyes, his vision cut down to only a foot or two ahead of him. The blood-mist wasn't his biggest problem, however...Unaori was getting slightly annoyed with the constant blinking through space that Eon was doing. There was a way he could prevent him from manipulating Space in the immediate area, temporarily, at least. His eyes flashed for a second, and a golden substance pored from his body for a moment before dissapating around them. Concentrating, he scattered the Espillion across the battlefield, at intervels of approvimatly six atom-lengths, giving himself an invisible influence across the entire area.

Seeing as he was the only one that could control Espillion, the others couldn't move these particles...they were too small to affect with individual techniques. In addition, he'd enchanced their density to effect their influence on the gravatic fields around them...in essence, he had created micro-variations in the gravatic field around them. Gravity was a defining force of all techniques involving space, and trying to bend it now would result in it's effects being drastically altered by the micro-gravatic field, providing unpredictable results that could be dangerous to Eon himself.

Now, Unaori thought, he had to find a way to cut off this blood-mist at it's source.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Eon nodded as the God of Life ripped through the lance with his feet, coiling his body like a spring before lashing out to crash his feet into Lapux's chest. That would hurt for a while...

However, as the God of Life rebounded off of Lapux's chest, Eon saw that his attack of metal and stone would crash into Lapux. He simply telekinetically rerouted the metal and stone, merging it back into the ground, and with a another movement of his mind, caused a block of twisted stone and metal to instantly come up around the God of Luck like a grasping hand, covering him head to toe in its dark prison.

Suddenly an expanse of glowing particles shimmered onto the scene, and Eon felt the gravitational field of the area fluxuate greatly. That would blow his space bending a bit.... However, as he knew, it would not effect his telekinesis... He raised his hand and the stone/metal prison crushed inward, continually closing within itself, as if and invisible hand was crushing it with godlike strength.

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
If I may intervene....
Cyberseraph, That right there is Powerplaying. You can't decide something already done is no longer done. Being attacked by three people at once, Jet is well within his rights to land one or two melee hits here or there. If he's already stated he's done it, you can't just say it never happened.

Also, you can't move the earth around any more. I helped Jet design that technique. Your control of space is completly shot. Anything you do will be erratic and move at random, and will never accomplish it's intent. Any space-control technique is worthless as of now.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
OoC: Thank you Zetsumi. I think I would have said something along those lines too... Please edit your post Cyber.

PS. Zets, wanna be a permanent judge of this battle? =P

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh, okay, sorry my bad. I thought I was allowed to intervene in the middle of an action, such as that.

As for the space bending thing, I am not bending space. I am using telekinesis. Will that trigger the particles as well?

I have edited my post accordingly, and sorry for the disturbance in the battle. I have continued to use telekinesis however, unless these particles prevent that as well.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(I actually cannot dodge this attack...I'm floating in the air. o-o I was slamming the mace down upon the ground while above Unaori. So I will dampen it! :D

It's fun to fight people far more powerful than you are with weak characters...lets you think a little and plan ahead.)

"OH SHIT!"

As Lapux's mace was ripped into two pieces, and instantly reduced to nothing but a massive piece of scrap metal, it disappeared, fading into the air around them and becoming part of the physical surroundings. Not actually a physical object unto itself, it had retained material form with the help of Lapux's ring - but when the weapon was destroyed, it simply departed from the world, unable to be summoned for a while. That, unfortunately, meant Lapux could not stop the oncoming blast of sand and stone. A bigger concern, however, was the foot of the being that had rended the object accelerating towards Lapux's chest at what seemed to be heading towards terminal velocity. This was gonna hurt...

In an instant, the boy raised a shield of Lumia, the bright white substance instantly hardening to create aprotective chestplate that could resist the effect of an atom bomb. The force and speed that Unoari's foot was moving at, however, and the distance it was from Lapux's shield also affected the power and energy of the attack. Although taking the brunt of the force and dampening the kick's power to that of a normal, if powerful one, the shield broke like a piece of rotting wood. Lapux himself felt the kick connect with his chest, and all of the air went out of his body, billowing into the oxygen around him. Then his opponent bounced off of him, and the boy flew back about a hundred yards or so, until his lithe frame slammed into the building with exxtreme force.

As he pulled himself up slowly, and began to limp back to the scene, the pain in him burst forth like a blooming flower, simply stopping his body in motion and pulling him to the ground. He moaned a little bit, then focused all of his power onto the wound in his chest. The Lumia that he controlled slowly reformed around him, digging deep into the wound and beginning to plaster it with a white casing of sorts. Unaori's attack had formed a small hole, only deep enough to get below the skin, in Lapux's rib cage; this was a very vital area of the body, and one that, if it bled constantly throughout the battle, would seriously hinder the boy's ability to battle. The Lumia Lapux controlled could blend with any being, fusing itself to their molecular structure and repairing that structure, to an extent. The Lumia could heal small wounds and some major ones because it radiated positive energy - one that rapidly increased the rate of regeneration within a being. Clogging the wound with itself, the skin would easily heal, and all damage would be losed.

Lapux pulled himself up, with a grin on his face, as the Lumia finished the process it had started. Suddenly, a burst of power surged into him, and two whips conjured themselves around the boy, floating on light, almost see-through Lumia chains connected to the child's hands. With another surge of power, the boy released extremely small whips of Lumia into the atmosphere. He had sensed the disruption of gravity through them, and had a plan to get rid of them. However, he needed some time to get it started...and to find the particles, which was harder than it sounded.

The boy once again wrapped himself in a ball of Lumia, which then moved across the field at an extreme quick pace, one reaching the sound barrier - when it reached its destination, closer to the battle, the shield dropped down. Thousands upon thousands of lightning needles surrounded Unaori as the shield began to drop, and when it did so fully they all let loose with extreme condensed, powerful blasts of electricity, powerful enough to burn holes in most metals.

"I'm going to have to keep the close combat down against this guy..." the boy mumbled to himself and Eon as he dropped down beside him, a tierd grin spread across his features.

Angel Of Death

Viscus watched as his allys slowly were getting beating, until now Viscus had stayed back, bordom began to rip thought his mind. "Unaori.... Viscus said in a sinister tone, "You may be the God Of Life, but soon you will be nothing." contuined as he slowly walked towards Unaori.

Viscus raised his hand at Unaori, "You know Unaori... I could break every bone in your body with a click off my fingers." Viscus say as Unaori bones began to crack, soon they would break, "But now were would the fun be fighting someone with broking bone?" Viscus asked Unaori as his controll over Unaori's bones stoped. Viscus raised his hand pointing his index finger at Unaori, he shoot a bullet made from his bone at Unaori's Head, he know Unaori would dodge the bullet, but then again thats what he is hoping for as he watched Unaori.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
The crippling of the steel and ground, the thousands of lightning aimed at his captured body, and then the strain of his bones nearly breaking told Unaori that it was time to get serious. Concentrating a little, then lifting his arms upwards, he let out an ear piercing scream. Espa started to ooze from his body at an alarming rate, filling the coffin he was surrounded in. Then, without warning, it shot outwards, shattering the ground around him, and began to spiral upwards. First threat gone....

Then, the Epsa began to break down into millions of tiny pieces, scattering around, and forming little sheilds in front of the storm of lightning directed at the God. He smiled, watching as each of them hit, they didn't explode or disintergate.... they surrounded each of the bolts, and make the Epsa electrified. He smiled, raising a hand, and all the orbs began to form into one massive energy ball. Second threat gone...

Lastly was a lowly attack. A simple finger bone, shot at a rapid speed towards him. Something was up, and he knew it. Viscus could regenerate easily, and could have shot a barrage of these at him, but instead only one came towards him. The God could not be as easily fooled as they thought. He raised his other arm, holding out his palm towards the bullet, and the armour around him shifted again, creating a sheild over his palm 3 inches thick... Didn't want to take any chances here.

Finally, with all the attacks out of the way, Unaori thought it was time to give them something to play with. He shut his eyes, and concentrated hard. A small pulse came from his body, and the orb began to move.... downwards, towards the three enemies. He smiled, his eyes opening a bit, revealing that they were glowing a violet-blue colour. He dropped his arm, and then the orb began to rocket towards them, moving at incredible speeds for its size. He smiled, knowing that because it was make from Epsa, and he was the only one who could handle it, it wouldn't hurt him at all.

"Now the real fun begins...."

Angel Of Death

OOC: Sorry Jet_Fire, i dint understand your post ill edit later.

-EDIT- hope this is better

Viscus watched this ball of energy rocket towards him an his allies, not willing to take any chances Viscus used his all his power he formed a sheild of bone around himself and his alies. The orb was moving fast, it is so close to impacting on them an Unaori, mabye if his allies helped some how. Viscus turned too them, "Oi, your too do something to help out." as the strain on his body was forcing bones to push out from his back.

An idea hit Viscus, the sheild dropped from around him and his allies. Viscus rasied his hand and he shoot a bullet made from his bone at the orb, as it was about to hit Viscus manipulated the bone and excased the orb within the bone. Viscus then controled the bone that was encasing the orb throwing it into the sky by raising his hand. He rasied his other hand and used his control over bone to sink the bone into a little ball.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: I guess we're screwing the post order, eh?

IC:

As the orb of energy was caught by the cage of bones and hurled into the air, Eon nodded. Apparently the bone wielder had some gifts in him as well... Eon raised his hand, slowly felt around on the inside of Unaori's body, pinching nerve endings, pinching arteries, and closing veins. The result would be excrutiating pain and instant death if the God had any anatomy similar to a human. If not, then Eon had a few other tricks up his sleeve.

Eon raised his hand and telepathically lifted himself into the air, shooting himself upward at three times the speed of sound. He angled himself right so that the impending sonic boom would strike the God of Life directly, shattering his eardrums, and potentially rendering him unconcious.

OOC: Short, crappy I know. Forgive me.

Angel Of Death

Ok, Waiting on Jet_Fire again.... please either post or give up. I Want to finish a battle for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back