• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to anyone.... and maybe everyone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Ok, I've finally finished my manifest.... and I want to test him out...

Basic rules. Power Character. Post a template in your post, NO SAVED SPOTS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Unaori o'Vita (Uh-na-or-ee Oh-vee-tah)
Title: "God of Life"

Appearance: Unaori looks nothing over the age of 17. He stands at a height of about 5'10 (178cm), and weighs about 70kg (154lbs). A few things that seem to stand out on him are firstly his bright white hair. It runs down his back, reaching down to the back of his knees and shining with an aura of light blue. The next thing they usually notice is his eyes. They glow a violet-blue colour with a white pupil, and if you stare into them, all you can see is nothingness. His face looks more mature than his actual appearance, looking more towards the age of 22. His body seems frail and weak, but he can move suprisingly fast, and his hits have quite a bit of power behind them.

He usually wears a simple white outfit... the top is a white singlet, with a pair of white, silk long pants, that become more baggy towards the bottom. Over this, he wears a white trenchcoat, but without the pockets everywhere, giving it a smooth appearance over top. His hair is usually drapped out over top of the coat, and has a weird contrast, even though they are basically the same colour. He only wears a pair of blue sandals every now and then, usually going barefoot everywhere.

Personality: A suprising mix of personailies dwindles within Unaori. Most of the time, he is calm, and quiet, tending to stay away from everybody else. When he is like this, Unaori tends to keep his head down, shuffling his feet wherever he goes. But, on certain occasions, mainly when angered or when he has the taste of blood, his actions and personality change completely. He is always seen smiling, but more of a sadistic smile than anything. He talks a lot more, but mainly its battlecries or torturing the opponent into insanity. He moves a lot quicker also, lifting his feet as if they have wings.

Abilities:

Telepathy: The ability to contact and talk to people through the mind.

Espillion: Pure light matter, control and used only by Unaori. Commonly known by the name of Espia, it is an unpredictable substance, and takes millenia to learn how to just summon it. Once it is has been controlled by the user, it can be used to create weapons, armour, and even cities. The more that is used, the more concentration is required.

Molecular Control: With this ability, Unaori can change his appearance, as well as let him move at rapid speed. With complete concentration, Unaori can also make his body either larger, or give his body extra appendages or even wings...

Summons: Unaori has an ability that allows him to summon other creatures from around the Omniverse to fight along side him.

~Knight of Elements: A simple looking knight with white armour, with a sword and shield. This knight can use the eight elements (fire, water, air, lightning, earth, ice, light, dark) to create simple spells, or can attack with his sword. Weakness: Slow.

~Cerberus: The guardian of the underworld. Having three heads, it can attack three different directions at the same time. Weakness: Back attacks.

~Vortex: A creature that looks like a black swirling mass. Attacks with limbs summoned from other dimensions. Vortex is suprisingly fast with its attacks. Weakness: Attacks are weak.

~Pixie: A small blue pixie, this is only summoned to heal Unaori. Weakness: Support only.

History: Even before the beginning of the Omniverse, there was someone who could create life. At this time, it was simply a spirit. A cold, lonely spirit... but everything evolves, and can gain a conscience. This spirit soon found its own, and began to create life. An odd flower here, an ant.... little things at first, and then, as time past, more advanced beings began to emerge.

Our story now heads to the planet Earth, several thousand millena afterwards, where the cries of a baby boy could be heard. The child was born in a small hospital, as the town only held a few hundred people. His mother and father smiled as he was showed to them, and then taken away for a few tests. A couple of hours later, the doctors returned with him, placing him in his mothers arms, and smiling. "A healthy baby boy... Congratualations." They left the two new parents with their son to let them bond. They named him Jayde, and soon the new family went home.

Being in a small country town, Jayde couldn't really go to the movies or the concerts he always heard about on the radio, and instead had to entertain himself in his own ways. The countryside was his best friend, and by the age of six, he was allowed to roam without his parents being with him. He would always be home before dark, and as long as he was happy, his parents were. He first encountered high level pain when he was wondering through the small forest close to home, and came into contact with a snake. Not exactly knowing that snake were dangerous, he went to pat it as if any other animal. The snake bit his hand, and he winced for a moment, then ran screaming back to the house, his parents well prepared for this to happen one day.

At the age of eight, he was enjoying a rainy day in, and was listening to stories of combat and fighting on the radio. Something about this seemed to spark his interest, and the next day, he went outside, and began to play fight with the trees and the air. Making his own style of combat, as he had no real teacher except his own dreams. His combos were amazing, and some of the techniques allowed him to perform stunning and graceful moves. He soon began to train with weights on his wrists and ankles, filling them with simple sand and pebbles. This went on for years, and he trained every day, using the night to relax and heal. The rain was, in his own opinion, the best time to train, as he had less grip on things, and had to try extra hard to succeed in his training.

By the age of thirteen, Jayde was fairly grown up for his age, always doing most of the household chores, and always helping anyone that needed to be helped. His body was fairly well developed, having slight muscle build over his arms, torso and legs. He stood roughly 5'2, and his hair was black as night, reaching just past his ears in length. His eyes shone with a sea green, and they were filled with happiness all the time. He still trained, but the weights he used to wear couldn't help him anymore.... he couldn't find anything to hold more than 15kgs on each limb. He discarded these, and instead began to shape rocks into new weights, using them as weightlifters do.

On his sixteenth birthday, a storm hit the small town. It cut out the little power they had, and still continued to get stronger. Jayde could almost feel something was wrong... he began to roam around the town, making sure everyone was ok. He was basically the town protector, even at his young age, everyone respected him. Everyone seemed to be hiding in there house and all was quiet except for the hard pelts of rain hitting the roofs and the random bursts of lightning. Suddenly, there was a scream....

Moving quickly, he found a black robed figure, crying in the rain. He knelt down to the figure, putting his hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her, and asked, "Are you ok?" The woman looked up at him, the hood of the cloak covering most of her face excluding her mouth. She wimpered for a bit, and then told him that there was a cave nearby that her child was playing in just before the storm hit. Without thinking, Jayde got up, and started running towards where to woman pointed to. As he disappeared from sight, the woman smiled, and vanished into black smoke.....

On the way there, Jayde actually began to think about a few points. One, why had he never found a cave before? He'd explored the countryside nearly everyday for over two years. He had never found a cave before... Also, why was she wearing a cloak? He had never seen anyone wear a cloak, let alone own one. And then, the last key point was that he was always up before the sun, and it had been raining before then, so why would she let her child out in the rain? He began to get suspicious, but continued on, as curiousity also flooded his mind.

After about ten minutes of constant running, Jayde finally came to a cave. He had never seen it before, and he was sure he'd explored around here before. He wondered in, lightning lighting up the entrance enough for his eyes to adjust to the dark. After the light disappeared, and the dark replaced it, he pulled out a small fire-maker he'd created, and used it to light up the tunnels. He listened, and indeed, he could hear a small child crying. He followed the sound to a small room in the cave. A small figure sat in the middle of the room, hunched up into a small ball. Jayde began to slowly walk over to the small boy...

As he entered the room, a black aura blocked off the entrance, and he spun back quickly, punching at the wall, but to no avail. He turned back to see if the boy was alright, but he was no longer there. In his place stood a tall, thin man, wearing a flowing black cloak with long, striaght white hair finishing just at his waist, and deep red eyes. He almost looked... dead. "Where's the boy?!" Jayde yelled, staring deep into those red fires of eyes. The figure simply stood there, smiling... Again, Jayde yelled, "What have you done with him?" The figure raised his hand, and the boy appeared out of black smoke...

But he wasn't the same... He looked lifeless, like the figure in black was almost puppeting him. Jayde felt a rage build inside of him, and he lept at the figure, his training kicking in. He let out dozens of punches, all which seemed to do nothing against the figure. He jumped back, and then forward again, gaining a bit of momento for flying kick. It landed straight into the figure's torso, but still nothing. Jayde was already tired, never actually having to put this much strain on his body at once.

The figure threw his head back, and let out an ear piercing laugh. "Is that all? I thought you'd be better than that... Ok, once more..... with feeling!" He stood there, his thin arms wide open. Jayde scowled at him, and lunged again, his fist raised and ready to strike. Just before he made contact, he could have sworn it glowed a slight blue colour.... But he quickly snapped back to reality when the figure tossed him to one side of the room, his head hitting the rock hard, and he felt blood begin to spill from a new wound. "Oh well, I guess this is it for you..."

The figure turned slightly, and then moved too fast for Jayde to see, appearing right before him. Without any warning, the figure raised his hand, a black substance formed a sword, and it was plunged into his heart. The final words Jayde ever heard before dying were ones from this figure. "I am the God of Death.... My name is Zetsu..." Jayde never heard the rest, as everything began to turn black, and then eventually died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling his body floating, Jayde opened his deep green eyes, looking around him to see what had happened... although the blackness around him wouldn't say much. He moved his body to what he thought was a standing postion, and closed his eyes. As soon as his eyelids had shut, a voice began to speak to him. He could feel a warm aura around him as the voice echoed. It was calling to him, telling him to move forward, and trust in the voice... Jayde didn't have anything to lose, so he began to walk slowly.

His feet seemed to be touching something, and as he opened his eyes, a beautiful paradise shone before him. Green grass was everywhere, and just an inch high, which was the perfect height for softness and didn't irritate. Trees of all sorts grew perfectly with each other, and it seemed that they were all in bloom. Flowers of every colour and shape blossomed from every tree. Jayde took a small breath, and the scent was almost enchanting. He closed his eyes again, and let the smell take over his senses. When he opened them again, a small blue wisp of cloud was infront of him.

It was only the size of someone's hand at the moment, and it looked almost cute. Jayde raised his hand to touch it, but just before contact, the small cloud shuddered, and began to grow. Only slowly at first, the cloud gathered more of itself from seemingly nowhere, and was soon bigger then Jayde himself. The blue wisp then began to take a shape.... That of a aged man, looking to be over seventy years old, but still had perfect postore. The first thing Jayde noticed is that you could see right through him... almost like he was a ghost. Then, a voice began to echo around him, and the green plantation began to fade into darkness. In a matter of a few seconds, all that was left was Jayde and the ghost-like figure.

"You are probably wondering where you are, and who I am. Correct?" The ghost's mouth never moved once, but yet Jayde knew the voice was coming from him. Jayde's shock and fear seemed to melt away in an instant as the chost started to talk to him. Jayde nodded, and began to reply slowly. ".... Yeah, the last thing I remember before all this was being thrown against a wall by a guy with a black cloak on..... and then I'm here." The ghost looked Jayde in the eye, and the voice began again. "You were killed. But I've noticed something within you laying dormant, and decided to give you a second chance." The shock came back to Jayde.... he was dead? And this ghost was offering a second chance. Jayde's mind was racing, but he still managed to get a few words out.... ".... please continue."

A smile came over the ghost face, and then the voice began again. "Firstly, let me introduce myself. I am the God of Life. I am what created all that lives. When I want to create something, I simply add my influence over something, and life will be there soon. Now, on to your second chance. You also have a power, but it doesn't have a form yet. It is quite strong already, and if you choose to, I can alter it..." Jayde listened carefully to the ghost. He had always thought if the Grim Reaper controlled death, someone had to control life, and now he was meeting the entity. When he heard about his power, and the offer that was at stake, he said a few more words, as not to interupt too much. "What are the conditions of this agreement?"

The voice continued on to Jayde. "You will become the new God of Life. I am getting old as you can see.... I was once like you, but after a few thousand millenia, time starts to get to you. Because of your own power, you will be able to do a lot more than just creating life. That you will have to find out yourself though. Other than that, the choice is up to you...." Jayde sat down.... on what, he wasn't quite sure, but it was solid. He thought it over for a few minutes. The God of Life? He didn't really have much to lose. He was already dead, and remembering where he died, it would probably be a while before anyone found him.... maybe he could help somehow as a God? He stod up again, his eyes closed until he was standing straight. When he opened them, he said two words.... "I agree..."

The ghost faded quickly, and all that was left around Jayde was blackness again. Looking around for something to magically appear, he was disappointed to see nothing but black welcome him. Then, the blackness began to brighten up, changing quickly from black, then grey, finishing at a bright white. Jayde felt... something enter his body, and a blue aura began to appear around his feet. It began to spread up his legs, over his abdomen and quickly over his head. Once it had surrounded his body, it burst outwards like a blue flame, but Jayde wasn't hurt at all. Then, the familiar voice echoed around him... "I have given you all of my power now. Use it well...." That was the last time he ever heard that voice again.

As the voice died out, the aura began to shrink down, and Jayde began to feel his body.... change. His hair began to lengthen slowly at first, then rushing downwards, until it reached the back of his knees. It began to change colour like the room did before hand, from its midnight black to a shining white. His clothes disappated into nothingnss, the blue aura covering him, and soon replacing them with a white singlet and white silk pants. the blue aura soon began to shrink into nothing, leaving him with a white trenchcoat and a blue glow over his hair. Jayde looked at his hands, inspecting himself. He liked the new power surging through his veins, and siad to himself. "If I'm now a God, I need a better name then Jayde..." Thinking for a moment, he said his new name. "Unaori o'Vita"

Theme Song: Through Glass - Stone Sour

Angel Of Death

Ok, ill take you on.

Name: Viscus
Race:Manifest

Appearance:
cutoutkj8.png
((For now he will look like this till he gets drawn))

Personality: Viscus prefers to be silent whenever he can; he rarely speaks, but when he does, his words are often biting and cold. Viscus is more powerful then he looks, he has a very short temper and is merciless when angered.

Abilities:

Lock-On
The longer a opponant fights Viscus, the longer he has to analyze thier skeletal structure and find a weak spot.

Organics Masterful Control
The user of this technique, can control any portion of their body as a weapon, from their bones to their blood.

Dead Bone Pulse
Ability to manipulate his own skeletal structure. He hads free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate his bones at will.

Bone Sword
Viscus removed one of his bones and manipulate it too become a sword which is able to cut through metal.

Finger Bullet
Viscus can fire his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets

Blood Abyss
Viscus form's a mist of blood around him and his enemy, only he can see when through this bloody mist.

Flood Of Blood
Viscus makes a ball of blood in the palm of his hand, when it at anything solid on impact the blood expands creating a river of blood.

Blood Wave
Viscus can only use this after using Flood Of Blood, he raises the river of blood and makes its crash down on his opponant either drowning them or infecting them with a deadly disease that eats away at there organs.

Blood Charade
A technique unique to Viscus, he injures himself, then controls a ribbon of his own blood like a whip, lashing at the opponant. The whip can be reshaped at will, and can take almost any form.

Decaying Flesh
Viscus places a piece of his decaying flesh on you, it will merge into your flesh an will slowly decay it untill you have no flesh left.

Final Farewell
The user strains their control and performs a number of techniques on the opponent's body, simultaneously cutting off their air supply and bloodflow, resulting in a near-instantaneuos death.

Final Farewell, Thousand Partings
It's designed for use on five or more enemies. The user tears at the foes with his skill, often resulting in death. There is a rare possibility of survival, and the chance increases with the number of beings caught.

Final Farewell, Ripping Vengance
In this incarnation, the death of the enemy is far more painful, as the user slowly peels off first their skin, then muscles, and eventually reduces them to nothing more then a pile of organs, all the while ensuring maximum sensory input.

History:

In ages past, there was a great battle. Hundreds of warriors, from across thousands of worlds, converged upon one planet to do battle. Sides were undefined, factions were broken, and in the end, none knew why they fought in the first place.

The warriors did battle for years, and each that fell was replaced by two new. In the end, the war was ended by an interloper, a single warrior, who using dark magics and mysterious powers, slaughtered every living thing involved in the battle, cleansing the area of life completely.

Such a mighty event cannot take place and not leave some form of imprint. Indeed, the souls of the warriors, torn apart by the menace that had killed them, still existed, as shattered fragments of spirits.

Unable to enter hell, and unable to exist as they did, these fragmented spirits gathered, merging and coascealing into a single entity. Knowing only violence, bloodshed, and hate, this entity formed for itself a body representing the slaughter he had been.

Rising as a dark warrior, he named himself as he was: “Viscus”.

Unknown to this newly-born creature, however, his existence had drawn the eye of the very one whom had brought about the death of those who now formed him. Realizing the potential within this new Manifest, the Necromantic lord began to speak to it in it’s mind, explaining it’s nature and power. At last, he drew the creature to him, and began to help Viscus, teaching him to develop his powers over blood, bone, and body.

Theme Song: “Before I Forget” - Slipknot
Battle Song: “People = Shit” - Slipknot

Quote: “Remember this, you will die!”

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I will fight you too. I'll be using another new character (seem to be making a lot of them lately). Similar powers to another one, but with a slight twist.

Name
Eon

Race
Human

Appearance
Eon always wears simple black clothing, usually consisting of a simple black trenchcoat, with a black shirt and black pants underneath. Sometimes he wears a plain black suit, with a black tie and black undershirt. His eyes are a deep blue, as endless as the dawn of existance, and as blue as the cleanest ocean. His skin is relatively fair in tone, his hair being short and black, spiked up in the front. He is relatively tall, of average, fit build, and seems perfectly normal under first impression.

Personality
Eon is very simple. He simply lives. Given his history, he tends to think of life as a dream that he must keep going. He gives everything his all, knowing that any second it might be ended for him. He has been granted an extraordinary gift, and he knows that he should appreciate it and use it to the fullest. Therefore he goes for the greatest thrills, working for the greatest good, and trying to make the absolute most of his time in this world. He tends to be quiet, resolute, and intelligent, however when the time comes, he is brazen, and ready to fight passionately to maintain what he has and what others have.

Abilites
Eon has many newfound powers, none of them existing when he was alive, and once the recent events had taken place, he found that he had more power than he had ever thought of before. Each of these powers come in a respective order, unlockable as it were, as Eon frees up part of his self from the boundaries of the living. Right now only the first three abilities are applicable. The more battles he fights in, the more abilities will eventually be unlocked.

Telekinesis- Self explanatory. Eon can psionically levitate, move, lift, and even split objects. By levitating himself, he can fly at speeds three times the speed of sound, although due to later powers, this is usually only used for the resulting sonic boom effect, and can jump rapid heights. This power has resulted from Eon's mind being set free from the boundaries of life, and being allowed to reach its ultimate potential.

Super Strength and Agility- Self Explanatory. These powers result from Eon's body being set free from the physical boundaries of life. However even these have limitations. Eon's body, despite being freed by the boundaries of the living, can still be killed, and as his perception and mind tire and weaken, so does his body.

Bending the Space Time Continuam- The Space-Time continuam, takes hold of the various Planes of the living, but Eon, existing outside of these planes, can bend it, allowing him to essentially teleport and manipulate time, among other things.

LOCKED ABILITIES (for now)
Reality Warping- This power is a result of Eon's entire being, being freed from the boundaries from the living. Since he does not truly exist among the living, the Plane is is currently in, he can manipulate it from the inside (although in actuality, it is from the outside). This can extend to manipulating matter on a sub-atomic level, transforming thought and desire into reality, and the manipulation and generation of energy.

Healing and Ressurection Being not truly alive, he can save people's souls and spirits who are falling to the Farplane, catching them before they go to far, and essentially bringing them back to their bodies. This only works if they are recently dead, and cannot be used on himself, although he is resistant to most physical blows (vulnerable more so to magical ones).

History
Eon lived a normal human life, under the name K. Anew Reaves. He lived a relatively selfish life, working only for himself, not helping other people, and not experiancing the world outside of his hometown. However this all stopped, when at the age of 28, he leapt in front of a killer's bullet, who was about to kill a small girl after mugging her parents.

Having died when it was not written in the Book of Destiny that he would die, he was hastily sent to the Farplane, to live out the rest of his existance in the realm of the dead. However, this was not meant to be, and the rulers of the dead had pity on him, allowing him to leave the Farplane, returning to the Material Plane, giving him a new spiritual body in the process. This spiritual body, however freed from the confines of life, will return to the Farplane when it has been killed, causing Eon to return to his being in the Farplane.

Having died and blessed with existance outside the Farplane again, he has now been freed from the binds that hold the living. His mind, body, being, and spirit have been freed from the bonds that hold other living beings, which have resulted in his newfound powers. He now wanders the Omniverse, trying to live out the gift that the rulers of the dead have bestowed upon him, and help others as much as he can before he passes away again.

Theme Song
Die Another Day- Madonna

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(Wait a minute, Cyber - how do you know about the Farplane? I don't think it's the souls of the dead. O__o
Unless ED told this to you. Then ya it is :D

I'll be joining in this fun.)

Previous Order XIII Name: Lapux
Previous Order XIII Nickname: The Chancy Chap
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 134 lbs
Born: The average side of Traverse Town. A community where the neighbors all knew each other and stuck up for each other. He went to Ragnarok High before becoming a Nobody.

Appearance: Lapux is donned in a robe similar to that of the Organization XIII members; however, it is one colored in a manner similar to that of Xemnas' Nobody one. This tells people that Lapux is an ascended being of sorts, and in touch with the Omniverse. He carries a very charismatic demeanor, and although he himself is short, his strides are long and tall.

Weapon: A ring on his finger that allows him to summon multiple weapons, depending on how many times he turns the top of it. He does not know how many weapons he can summon, but the ones he currently can summon to his aid consist of:

1. A mace that makes his even more charismatic than he usually is. This mace is a deep black, but not a black that looks evil or cruel; it is the sort of darkness two lovers would cuddle up in on a dark and stormy night. This mace is HUGE, about as wide as Lapux's arms, and it looks similar to the one Sauron uses, but without as many cruel edges. It grants Lapux superhuman strength and the control of the earth. He takes a stance similar to Leaxeus when he uses it, slinging it over his shoulder and crouching downwards.

2. Two swords that can shoot fire out of their tips, and make an identical duplicate of Lapux, but who can only wield these two swords. Lapux's duplicate is under the real Lapux's command; however, it can act on its own and has intelligence similar to that of Lapux. The swords give him control over fire, magma and heat. It has a ruby hilt, surrounded by magical gold, and he sheathes them within two brown, buckskin cases. He takes a stance similar to Roxas' when you fight against him on those stain-glass windows when he wields these weapons.

3. Two whips, which once they hit an opponent they stick to that opponent, and send an electrical charge through the opponent. These whips are dark-greenish, and allow Lapux to control electricity as well as conjure it to his aid. They span a length of ten feet, and are poisonly tipped at the edges. He pulls himself upright and leaves the whip dangling beside him when he uses it.

4. A fan able to create and unleash wind blasts and make him fly. It also gives him complete control of the air and the gases that accompany it, to complete such actions as sucking all the oxygen away from a person and transforming the air particles into particles of various gases. No words mark the steel fan but Greek letters thaat spell out the words "pagos" and "thirios". The fan is decorated with art of a Titan causing an awesome wind to blow over the earth.

5. An odd, alien sort of gun, which fires entangling nets at the opponent that absorb many energy and kinetic attacks. It also can bring up a shield that prevents Lapux from being harmed by physical attacks - but this shield has a sweet spot, which takes the form of a dark green dot that moves rapidly around. Hit this dot and the shield falls, stunning Lapux for a moment.

6. A spear that can fly through water as if it were air, and that allows him to teleport at will. This gives him the ability to control water and ice, allowing him to send massive blasts of water at his foes, turn the ground into a slippery rink of ice and duck behind water clones and ice shields. He can also create water and ice. Lapux uses the spear in his right hand, and croutches down while having the spear in that hand when he uses it.

7. The final weapon, this takes the form of the ring itself. The ring increases Lapux's power ten-fold, and enhances his abilities to the level of some Manifests. He cannot take this form on forever, however - but when he does, his opponent usually falls to his power. Lapux floats a few inches above the ground during this stage, and can teleport rapidly across the battlefield.

Abilities: Lapux wields the following abilities -

LUCK: Lapux has the ability to wield chance and luck to his advantage. This takes the form of Lapux slightly altering the strands of reality to create an effect in his favor, i.e., having the ground under the opponent break if it was mad of rotting wood, or the opponent tripping and falling into a chasm of spikes he himself originally set up. He usually uses his power subtly, but can occasionally cause impossible things to happen with it, such as a portal ripping into the astral plane right behind him just as the enemy attacks, and having that portal rip right behind the enemy who threw that attack at Lapux, etc.

LUMIA: This element is one similar to that of Umbra, except it has a variety of differences. First of all, the element radiates a positive glow - one of life and luck, happiness and joy. The second thing is that it is pure white in color - similar to the whiteness of various marble temples in ancient Greece. Third of all, Lumia will only exist while positive energies in the Omniverse exist - if all positive energies fall, then it will not supply power to Lapux. This element can take the form of a solid, liquid, gas, or an energy beam of intense power. Lapux can shape it into various different forms, including that of weapons, shields and objects. It can take various textures and colors, including that of human skin. Lapux can create identical clones of himself with this, but they will only be able to wield two Lumia energy swords similar to what Xemnas wields.

Personality: The annoying thing about Lapux is that he can almost never be made angry. He laughs everything off, even direct insults at his character. He is kind and gentle, allowing people to have their space if they need it. Although he is short, anyone who ever tries to intimidate him with their size will be met by a twinkle in Lapux's eye and a gentlemanly retort that most likely very clever. One of his weaknesses is that he trusts people far too much, and is a gentleman, keeping his word and allowing even if his opponent. He is very shy sometimes, especially around girls. He is also very curious. His Sicilian heritage gives him fiery emotions over importants issues about right and wrong - he drops his gentlemanly manner here and speaks out, either harshly or with much praise.

Previous Order XII Number: 222

History: Paul was a normal child, with a normal life, nothing that good or that bad, for a long while. About 15 years and 11 months, to be exact. Until one day he found a ring. A beautiful ring. This ring was crafted from the finest gold Lapux could even imagine, with a fiery red ruby on its tip, and Paul was very interested in it. Very interested in that small, strange little ring. He decided to pick it up and try it on; although at first it was far too big for his hand, magically, right in front of his eyes, it shrunk in size to fit his hand. Amazed but also tired, Paul ran off to do his homework and then jog around for track.

The morning after, his whole life changed.

He was suddenly better at everything. Chance was always with him; he ran faster sometimes in track, or other people tripped up more than they used to. In school, his test questions were easier, and sometimes the book's answers were wrong. Suddenly, he was getting wealthier, and everyone wanted to be his friend. He also was a little bit more social than he had used to be before picking up the ring. But only a little bit more social. Was it a twist of fate that gave him this luck? That made him, an average 15-year old with a few friends, average money, average looks and an average athlete, become a friend-magnet, chick-magnet, filthy rich and an extremely good athlete? Or was he just having some good days? Either way, he didn't know.

His old self never would.

As he was walking home from school on that very day, a man threw a rock from the bushes beside him at an inhuman speed, hitting him on the head and making him black out. Two men in black coats walked out of the bushes, grabbed him, and warped away to a strange white castle. They dragged him to a machine that was pumping white steam out of the sides and that looked like a massive boiler. One of them nodded, and they put Paul in a bed inside the machine. This machine then separated Paul's heart from his body, turning him into a Nobody.

When Paul awoke who-knows how long later, he was in a pure-white room, the same room they had just used to operate on his heart. And when he tried to think about it, he couldn't remember his past. He had amnesia. Paul then realized a man was talking to him, adorned in a strange black robe; this man explained that he was Xemnas. Xemnas told Paul that he desperately needed new members of a group called Organization XIII because the rest were getting killed off by a boy named Sora, and he also said that Paul would done the name of Lapux and that he had to pick a nickname and number for himself until more positions in this "Organization" were open, and that if he didn't, the man would kill him. Paul agreed, because Xemnas had just conjured a pair of sizzling hot red light blades and pointed them at his throat, and really, not following the orders of a man who could do that was suicidal. He donned the robe of an Organization member, taking the name Lapux, the nickname, "The Chancy Chap" and the number 222. Xemnas then explained that his ring, when the ruby on the top of it was turned, allowed him to summon weapons that had various effects. It also gave him extreme luck, even if the ruby was never turned in the user's whole life. Xemnas only had time to show Lapux two weapons, because after that the door behind was broken down by another man in a black coat. Xemnas quickly warped Lapux to another place, a world of unending darkness.

Paul was trapped in the neverending darkness world for a month, his sanity only held together by practicing and practicing with the two weapons he was shown. Traveling a Dark Corridor unknowingly on his 16th birthday, he appeared in Twilight Town for a short while, then set off, exploring the Dark Corridors and seeing where they would lead him. He eventually came upon his homeworld, Traverse Town. But it had destroyed in a massive attack by Heartless, and all the residents had fled to the new Hollow Bastion. The area was overrun by Heartless, but Lapux fought through them until he reached his old home. Inside of his house was a note, addressed to him. Curious, Lapux picked it up and read what it had to say.

Dear Lapux,

Some help from an unknown friend: spin your ring more than three times to gain some weapons. Some powers, too. You'll meet me soon enough...because it's destiny that we do so.

T.U.

Oddly disturbed by this note, and wondering how this being knew his name, he spun his ring seven times. In doing so, he unleashed the power of Lumia within him - and he rose into the air, shaking with all the power of that element inside of him. A blast of light spread across the world, and as Lapux floated downwards, he felt whole again - his heart had been given back to him. His newfound powers growing day by day, he began to travel the Omniverse, in search of the secrets it hid from him.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Well I wasn't sure where the souls of the dead went, so I said the Farplane, because that is what I thought (based on FFX). If it is not so, I will simply edit it with wherever the dead go when they... die...

I look forward to it if you join

Angel Of Death

This is Jet_Fire on AoD's account. The battle will commence once I finish work in about 5 hours. I will post an opening and the arena in the first post. It will be.... Me vs you three. Enjoy.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
A single white feather fell from the sky, drifting slowly towards earth. As it touched lightly on the grassy plains, it stopped and then moved so it was facing straight down. Then, something began to happen to it...

A small shimmer of light came from the tip that touched the ground. It glowed a slight blue, and then shot high into the sky. All was silent for a few moments, then a white beam broke through the clouds, clashing with the feather and engulfing it. The light began to recede, and the feather began to glow, changing shape, getting larger.

A strand of white hair fell from the heavily glowing form... Then, more and more strands began to emerge and the white glow began to fade, revealing the figure. He was known as the God of Life, or by his real name to some... Unaori o'Vita. He opened his eyes slowly, a glow emitting from the violet-blue coloured eyes fading quickly. He moved slowly, as if all his muscles were stiff...

Turning a full circle, he quickly looked at the environment around him. An open plan, as far as the eyes could see, filled with lushious green grass. Some in the not-so-far distance, he could see a skyscaper standing tall. He began to move towards the tower, slowly at first, then moving at Mach Three, arriving at the tower in a few seconds. He bent his knees a little, then pushing himself to the top of the tower... there were more coming, and he could feel it.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
There was a subtle disturbance in the area, as Eon made his entry. He appeared, without smoke, without effects. He simply... appeared in the area, his black trenchcoat billowing slightly in the wind behind him. His deep blue eyes were tight and focused, ready to live out his blessed gift. This was a challenge, and he knew that one of the figures was already here. He could see him.

He had appeared at a tower, tall enough to scrape the sky, and Eon knew that this was the place where the battle would start. He manipulated the space around him, shrinking it in front, expanding it in back, so the effect was that he essentially appeared on the tower, a few dozen feet in front of Unaori o'Vita. So this was his opponent... He knew that his three allies would be coming soon, and he decided he would start this fight without them.

"Let's start this, shall we?" he motioned to the God of Life, bringing his hand back and levitating himself in the air so he hovered meters about the ground, "Who knows? You might be the one to send me back..."

With that, he telekinetically gripped the God of Life and began to squeeze the life out of him. Direct and crude he knew but, it was only temporary. With his other hand, he telekinetically broke off pieces of the floor beneath them, and began hurling them at the trapped God of Life, hurling piece beyond piece at the being, all the while holding him tight with his telekinetic powers.

OOC: Note that I edited a bit on my bio. I felt it was too powerful for his first battle. I will work my way up with him.

Q

Banned
The chancy chap arrives!

From the heavens, from the beautiful clear sky, a beam descended at a rate close to the speed of light. This beam of light energy came arcing down towards the skyscraper, in a manner similar to that of a meteor, entering the atmosphere and about to destroy the earth. A sonic boom did not accompany the energy - but what did accompany that shining white light was a boy, a foolish boy of the human age 16. Why was this boy shrouded in this veil of light energy? First of all, it wasn't exactly light energy. It was Lumia energy, in a sense - which was far different than light energy in a variety of ways. Second of all, he controlled this Lumia - and it had acted as a shield of sorts for him when he entered the atmosphere. Now he was using it as a dramatic entrance, a prop in the stage of the world.

As the oval of Lumia descended onto the skyscraper, it promptly dissapitated; and what was left was that boy, Lapux, a massive grin on his features as two flaming swords appeared form nowhere. He seemed to slam into the building at a speed that would have killed him, but the Lumia lightened his impact and softened the bruises that came from it nonetheless. Almost as soon as he had landed, the boy began to move again; running up the side of the wall, using his personal element as a traction on his boots, the two long swords in his hands flaming red as he held them to his sides, pointing forward like the two horns of a charging bull. The heat around himself rose to that of a few thousand degrees - enough to boil the temperature of any mere mortal. This rise in temperature did not happen around Lapux, however, at least not within a two foot radius of himself. Arching his back and spine, he lunged at the God of Life in a form similar to a raptor, slashing both swords horizontally so they met at the being's pelvis and rose up to cleave his stomach into two pieces.

Continuing through with the manuever, he simply rose off the ground, accelerating into the air about a hundred feet before turning around to witness what had happened. The temperature was still rising below, and the building was beginning to melt from the sheer heat rising off the air in the area. A grin grew on the boy's face as he let loose a thousand bolts of fire from the sky, all of which homed in upon Unaori o'Vita like hawks upon a dying rabbit.

Angel Of Death

Viscus sat in the shadows watching his allies make fools of themselfs, the one who called himself Eon had telekinetically gripped Unaori and was trying to squeeze the life out of him. His other ally, Lapux had summoned to swords with extreme heat. Within seconds he had let loose a thousand bolts of fire from the sky which where falling from the sky towards Unaori.

Viscus sat there watching Unaori, he slowly started to put the bone from his forearm out, as he gripped the bone it became a sword an thought to himself "I wounder what Unaori will do next", as Viscus just sat there watching him.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Eon saw a blazing comet of light suddenly coming toward them, and he realized that it must be the other opponent. As the light crashed into the tower, he shielded his eyes, ceasing to hurl the stone pieces at the God of Life for a moment. When he opened his eyes again, he saw a strange, 16 year old boy, running on the wall, a pair of strange twin swords at his command. Very interesting.

But the heat began to rise rapidly, and Eon realized that the boy must be controlling the heat around them. He instantly shrank the space ahead of him and expanded the space below him, causing him to instantly teleport up, a good 150 feet away from the skyscraper. He saw the boy slashing at the God of Life with his blades, and smiled.The kid knew how to fight, that was sure. As the boy continually slashed at the God, Eon knew that he still had to dodge the stone he had thrown at him.

Lapux then began to rise, about fifty feet below Eon, and started shoot fiery blasts from his blades, bolts of fiery energy that shot toward the God of Life like deadly rain on Judgement Day. Eon was impressed. The kid knew how to handle even gods.

With a slight movement, he slowed the process of time around them, causing the fire bolts to fall more slowly, the fire to simmer elegantly, and the wind around them to slow in its touch. Moving against this time slow, Eon moved at normal speed, which would seem to be superfast to his two opponents, and gripped a melting metal bar from the collapsing skyscraper. Using this as a bat, he telekinetically manipulated it so it swung toward the God of Life, moving much faster than him in the slowed time, its seething hot surface ready to bite deeply into his godly body.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(CYBER, we're working together. D: Do not attack me, ehh?
If we weren't, I would have attacked you with those flames as well. Who are you with, ehh?)

Angel Of Death

OOC: its Me, Mr. ||Redux|| An cyberseraph Vs Jet_Fire.

And dont post till Jet posts there is a post order.

-Jet
-cyberseraph
-Mr. ||Redux||
-Me

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay got it, sorry I thought it was a free for all. I have edited my post, and since I apparently screwed up the posting order, I will wait for it to fix itself before I post again. It was right, except I posted when Jet was due to post. So Jet, you post, then Mr. then AoD, and then Jet again. Then I will go again. I think that is right so far?

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Cyber, the only person you are suppose to attack is me. Let me make this perfectly clear....

TEAM 1 - JET_FIRE

TEAM 2 - ANGEL OF DEATH & CYBERSERAPH & MR ||REDUX||

Got it? Now back to the battle.... >D

Unaori watched as the three entities made themselves known. The first manipulated time and space... He watched, and grinned as he used telapathy to try and strangle the God of Death. He was quick, but there was a slight flaw.... He was a God, he didn't need to breathe. He was already dead in a sense.

The next fighter was different. He came into the area with a similar beam of light as he did, but he could feel that this power was somehow different. He drew two flaming swords from seemingly nowhere, but Unaori watched closely, noticing a certain ring on his finger.... He watched as he flew up with the swords, and slashed at the God. Unaori used his molecular control to move quickly out of the way, but to them, he didn't move an inch. Once high about the rest, the other fighter began to summon balls of fire, (I'd like to see where in your profile it says you can do this) which he'd get to soon.

The last fighter to appear didn't take any action at the moment, but began to pull a bone from his body, forming a sword. The first fighter noticed this, and warped over, beginning to attack him. This wasn't too nice to do to your team-mates.... It was Unaori's turn to take the offensive.

Holding his hand out, a small white orb began to form. It was small at first, only a tiny pin prick. It quickly grew to the size of a bowling ball, and then began to take shape.... Moreso it began to surround his body. Espillion, a substance only known to the God of Life. Pure light matter in a controllable form.... He smiled as the armour created a thick layer around his entire body. It left a small slit in the face for the eyes... It seemed Unaori was now a statue of Espa...

That theory was quickly thrown out the window when the God looked up at the oncoming lightning attack. He simply raised an arm, the Epsa liquidating off his arm, and creating a large sheild off his arm. He felt the impact of the balls of fire hit the sheild, and was suprised at the force of the attack. "Not bad boy..." He laughed, the sheild disappating back into his armour, and the Unaori looked over at the one attacking his own ally. "Now that's not nice..."

He ran over to where they were, his fist impacting with his face, and breaking his attacks not only on his neck, but the other character... He knew him immediately. Another manifest... Viscus, the Controller of Body. This battle just took a turn to excitement for Unaori. He had seen blood, and his darker side was quickly rising to the surface. A sadistic smile was forming over his face, and the Epsa armour over his body soon began to gain spikes and interesting twists to its basic shape.

"Now little kiddies, let's see who win survive this one...."

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(it's bolts of flame. They're fire, but shaped in the way a bolt is. :D An oval of sorts, but thin. Not actual lightning. LOL! Lapux isn't like Dunjay Talkesh - I doubt he could take you on one-on-one. The swords control flame and stuffz. In templatez.)

Lapux was not stunned or amazed when the being he was attacking dodged his attack without even moving. He was surprised when he actually phased THROUGH the being. It was an odd sensation, sort of, to simply move through another entity like a knife through butter - a feeling Lapux had not experienced in his short lifespan. It was his first time doing so, and with that first experience came a feeling of discomfort, as if he had done something...BAD. But not horrible, in a sense - just extremely odd. But that did not affect him unleashing his flaming bolts of fury upon his foe.

And surprisingly, the being dodged that too, summoning up a substance similar to the Lumia Lapux himself wielded to block the attack, a shield of light energy. This was another oddly disturbing similarity between the two - they both used a sort of light substance in battling and fighting. Lapux wondered whether fighting this being was destiny...or was this a signpost, pointing to a possible mentor? The boy did not know, but he would inquire who this person was after the battle, if he did not flee. Even if he did...Lapux would follow him.

The being, however, had seemingly blinked up to the being attacking the bone-wielder and interrupting his movements with a bone-shattering punch. Lapux winced when he saw that manuever - he would NOT like to be on the receiving end of that punch. But now on to entering combat with this being. A sphere of Lumia encompassed Lapux in a millisecond and quickly moved him behind Unaori, and when the sphere dissapitated Lapux had brought a massive mace down upon the manifest's head, or at least aiming towards that part of the being's body. Although he could be dead already, having his head smashed in would really hinder him from making any decisions.

Always the smart-aleck, Lapux chirped, "A few rounds of Hit-the-Gopher, ehh?!"

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

Viscus watched as Unaori and the other's contuined figthing, he started to think "I might aswell join in" as he got up. "Unaori, Remember this, you will die!" Viscus yelled with a sadistic smile gripping his sword. A blooded mist started to poor from Viscus's skin engulfing the field in this the mist, he slowly walked though it towards Unaori.

OOC: sorry for the small post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back