• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

I am getting Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ this week and I have questions. After I defeat members like Vexen, Axel, Larrxene, ect. can I challenge them again? And if I defeat Terra once, can I challenge him again?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think so beacuse it might be like fighting sephiroth in kh2, plus, it is like a boss battle, so you can only fight those bosses once, so my guess is no.

strike chaos

you can fight the org members as much as you want they at the cavern of rememberence data thingy and terra to just by talking to him

Sora1296

yeah, u can fight all of organization members as many times as you want. i dunno about terra, so far i only know you can fight him twice

strike chaos

you can fight him as many times as you want and he'll say all he has left to give you is his hatred for Xehanort.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well then why doesnt sora just explain that xehenort turned into a heartless and a nobody and we defeated both of em? gawd, wuta noob!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
callsnomaru: wussup guy!
nomaru: hey swizzle, buddy ol' pal
me: i was just wondering...why didnt sora tell terra that xemnas and xehenort and xehenort's heartless was defeated?
nomaru: shoot, i dont noe, ask the writers
me: ok, thanks anyway guy, and im lookin forward to ur projects!
nomaru: sorry oculdnt be of anymore help, and im not making another kh game {i hope that he makes a thread about this at khinsider, hte single best place to talk about kh related news, and tehy start to call in and buy more products for some strange retarded reason! MORE MONEY MONEY MONEY!}

lol, just wut i think would happen if i asked him,

daxter fan

I am getting Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ this week and I have questions. After I defeat members like Vexen, Axel, Larrxene, ect. can I challenge them again? And if I defeat Terra once, can I challenge him again?

Vexen cannot be defeated, he only tricks you.
only a fool would believe that trick, that's why Zexion is the master of illusions and not Vexen.
anyway just get the point

Maxtaunkown

Oh ok, when I read a post saying after you defeat Terra once he has nothing left for you but hatred for Xehanort. I interpreted that as not being able to challenge him anymore. That's really god that I can battle all the Organization XIII members because there is nothing to do at the end of KH2 except for Xemnas. Can't wait until I get KH2 FM this week.

Oh and what are the conditions for the secret ending? What is the easiest mode to do so that I can get secret ending? Meaning can I do critical mode and just seal all the keyholes and get secret ending?

strike chaos

Oh ok, when I read a post saying after you defeat Terra once he has nothing left for you but hatred for Xehanort. I interpreted that as not being able to challenge him anymore. That's really god that I can battle all the Organization XIII members because there is nothing to do at the end of KH2 except for Xemnas. Can't wait until I get KH2 FM this week.

Oh and what are the conditions for the secret ending? What is the easiest mode to do so that I can get secret ending? Meaning can I do critical mode and just seal all the keyholes and get secret ending?

when he says that he means he's gonna beat you up in xehanort's place, then he stand up and picks up his keyblade and if you don't believe me this dude beat him 3 times YouTube - 3rd time beating Terra

requirements for SE
Beginner: Impossible.
Standard: Complete All Worlds, Defeat the E.S, Defeat all 13 Mushrooms, 100% the game. Complete Jiminy's Memo. and Limit Conquest.
http://www.kh-vids.net/photoplog/images/5/medium/1_Standart_01.jpg (PhotoPlog - View File)

Proud: Complete Jiminy's Memo, Complete ALl Worlds, Defeat the E.S, Defeat the 13 Mushrooms and Limit Conquest. (Basically what I mean by Complete Jiminy's Memo is to have all character data, world data ect. Minigames are not really needed for this one)
http://www.kh-vids.net/photoplog/images/5/medium/1_Proud_2.jpg (PhotoPlog - View File)

Critical: Complete All Worlds, Defeat the E.S , Defeat the XIIIth Mushroom and Limit Conquest

swizzle

You are such a drag..
when he says that he means he's gonna beat you up in xehanort's place, then he stand up and picks up his keyblade and if you don't believe me this dude beat him 3 times YouTube - 3rd time beating Terra
but how do we know it was his third time? alls he does is end hte battle and go into limit form and show off hte gold crown.

and wow, you gota do alot even in critical mode!

Maxtaunkown

So we have to do all the minigames at Jiminy's quote, ex. 30 secs. for skateboarding, to complete the Jiminy's Journal? Some of those tasks are really hard to do like the Olympus Colosseum Paradox Titan Cup!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Yeah, you've got the organization battles scattered throughout the worlds, these are easy. But the ones in the Cavern of Remembrance, that's when it gets fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back