• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challeng~!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

Lik i m nu s0 i wud lik 2 batl sum1

i m gud n 0ter fruymz s0 i wil prbbly wn ths.

lawl ph34r meh.

XD

itl b melee now speshul powarz.

modz dunt lok ths 3vn tho thar mey b sum spllin mstakz i m gud. Trust me.

;)

Garion

you know what? I'll take this challenge(by the way you misspelled that in the title XD)

I've been needing to test out Shinrei(my melee character) for a while now anyways.

anyways......prepare to be pwned?

Aegis

I'm actually quite glad that someone took the bait with that. It honestly hurt me to type like that, it actually took me longer to speak as if I were in some way handicapped rather than if I had written in the fashion which I normally would.

I suppose now I should impose my rules upon you? Basically the standard expectations apply; god-moding, power-playing and the like are prohibited of course. Also, because this is a melee match, magic and the ability to perform actions which any human could not are quite obviously against the rules.

Expect a character, setting and opening post sometime soon. It looks as though this is going to be rather amusing.

EDIT:

anyways......prepare to be pwned?

We'll see buddy. LMFAO

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Saw this coming. 'Tis why I didnae jump on the chance. Dude, here's a hint, CHECK THEIR OTHER POSTS FIRST!

Garion

Saw this coming. 'Tis why I didnae jump on the chance. Dude, here's a hint, CHECK THEIR OTHER POSTS FIRST!

Eh, it doesn't matter to me how good he is. Frankly, If he is good then it will be a pleasure to have an RP battle with him. It woun't be nearly as fun if he were some kind of incompetent ninny now would it?

EightBitRed

Bronze Member

You'll be suprised by what Garion can do,don't underestimate him ^_^.

Aegis

You'd be surprised actually. I had made this thread with the hopes that some "incompetent ninny" would post in this thread declaring that he/she would beat me so badly that I'd leave the site crying. You're the next best thing I suppose.

Also, Protofan I would have been more than happy had you issued a challenge to me after that post. I'm actually surprised that you figured out that something wasn't right from just one post.

Lawl, I had to private message Zetsumi though. Make sure he didn't decide to take the challenge and ruin my fun. =)

EDIT:

You'll be suprised by what Garion can do,don't underestimate him ^_^.

XD Alright. Let's hope that you're actually right about him not sucking.

Endgame

:D
Would I do such a thing? I do suppose I've set a precedent.

I'd resolved to snicker on this battle from afar, thankyou...

Aegis

If I don't make a post by monday with my template at the very least Garion is the winner by default.

I'm not going to post anymore until I have a profile.

LOL, I was debating whether or not to spell "challenge" with a "j" or not when I was making this thread. I think the j would have been funnier.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
XD Alright. Let's hope that you're actually right about him not sucking.

Lol Garion in no where near ''Sucking'' the last time he had a good match was in a naruto rp when he fought the eight tailed demon..lasted about 37 pages pretty much and won.

Last edited:

Garion

*Smacks Raiden*

He is refering to a rp on another site. Oh, and I'm so glad that I could amuse you Zets, its what I live for. As to what Raiden said, I'm not actually as good as people hype me up to be I just enjoy writing and RPing.( the fight he was talking about only lasted that long becasue I was up against one of the most ruthless GMs on the site >.>)

So yeah, I'll put my template up here when I get done with it.

Edit: I only have the bio to do but I'm lazy and will do it later. So probably sometime in the afternoon XD

Last edited:

Aegis

If you're not participating in this battle, shut up and stop posting. Seriously. I know I said I wasn't going to post until I put my template, but this is necessary. Don't make me post again.

Q

Banned
...watching from afar.
And attempting to figure out your identity, Aegis.
...undercover, that is. :O

Aegis

You allowed me to post a better character, thus this post is useless.

Last edited:

Garion

Actually I was waiting on you sorry. Well, I don't have time to make his bio right now but once I get home this afternoon(around 3:30-4:00 central time) I'll do that but for now here is my character.

Name: Yukishiro Enishi

Title: N/A

Homeworld: Earth

Species: Human

Appearance: here

Personality: Enishi is a cold and calculating person who knws the value of life and it many tendencies towards violence. Having grown up is less than welcoming conditions, Enishi has grown into a violent and ruthless person with only his revenge and cold mind keeping him going. His drive to get victory is something to be admired though, as he will do anything to win.

Fighting Style:

Enishi's sword style is Watōjutsu, a style composed of kenjutsu and Chinese sword fighting used in conjunction with the Watō, a Chinese-made Japanese sword over 30 inches long (classified as a Tachi). Watōjutsu is the combination of the speed and slashing style of kenjutsu form with the strength and flexibility of a typical Chinese sword art. Enishi's Watōjutsu is entirely self-taught and based around offense and power, heedless of defense, but his command of speed and height proves effective in matching many of the techniques of his opponents.

Techniques:

Shūgeki Tōsei: Enishi kicks the flat side of his blade to increase the speed and force of the strike when he swings his Watō upward. The power of this sword attack is so powerful it can sever tree trunks with ease.

Kaishi Tōsei: Enishi blocks his opponent's attack with the hilt of his Watō and spins around his enemy's defense on one foot, leaving him a complete opening in which to attack his opponent.

Shōha Tōsei: Much like the Shūgeki Tōsei, Enishi uses his palm to push the Watō during a downward strike, increasing its speed and force.

Chōten Tōsei: A follow-up to the Shōha Tōsei, where the Watō has been stabbed into the ground. Enishi steps on the pommel of his Watō and jumps into the air, and then retrieves his Watō by pulling on the cord attached at the hilt. This is followed by an upward whip-like slash at the overhead enemy.

Gōtsui Tōsei: Using the Watō to stab his opponent, Enishi then proceeds to lift him in an arc over his head and slam him into the ground. To do this, the sword and the arm must have enough power to support the opponent's weight.

Shikkū Tōsei: One of Enishi's most visually impressive techniques. First, Enishi jumps normally by holding the Watō at the perfect position (generally behind his back, gathering power for the slash). When he reaches his maximum height from the ground, Enishi steps on his Watō and jumps off of it (i.e. using the blade of the Watō as a step to jump) to increase his height and/or move through the air at the same time. Taking his Watō with him, it is followed by a powerful arc slash due to kicking his tachi to attack the opponent. Thus, this makes him appear as if he is walking in the air.

Senran Tōsei: An attack in which Enishi ducks like a tiger and slashes upwards by spinning around. Initially, Enishi will start in a pose similar to Kofuku Zettō Sei (i.e ducking with left leg bend inward and the right leg extended outward) but, by holding the extended Tachi at diagonal position he begins to spin, adding momentum to his attack. Afterward Enishi will rush towards his target with an attack similar to that of an unstoppable tornado.

Kofuku Zettōsei: His Zetsugi (ultimate attack). Enishi holds the tachi with the hilt facing down and the blade parallel to the back of his arm and ducks as in the Senran Tōsei. He then rises and brings up his tachi, slashing the opponent's chest- this is the technique that Enishi uses to dadge many a death move. This is due to Enishi's crouching stance that allows him to dodge the first strike of most attacks as well as resist any stunning effect by using the ground as support of the initial shock wave and maintain his own offensive stance. During the second attack, Enishi uses the vacuum caused by the first strike of the opponent's attack to propel him and quickly slashes the opponent's chest. In order to successfully complete this move his timing must be perfect, or he will be left open for a counterstrike.

Weapon(s):

Wato: Chinese-made Japanese sword over 30 inches long (classified as a Tachi). It has an ornate handle and long blade. It is a perfect blend of Jappanese and Chinese styles.

Concealed weapons: Enishi carries a multitude of weapons that are hidden from view. These include anything from deadly poisons to hidden knives.

Biography:

Yukishiro Enishi, Shanghai crime lord, master swordsman, and assassin for hire was not always the power-hungry, cruel man that he is today. Actually, Enishi was very different that his current incarnation.

Yukishiro Enishi started out life as a poor child in a poor family living among poor people. He was born in the slums of Kyoto and being as such, knew little of the outside world except what he had to know to survive. Though he did live a horrible lifestyle, Enishi had a loving family who looked after him. His father worked construction, his mother cleaned, and his 18 year old sister worked odd jobs trying to pay her way through college. Though poor in a worldly sense, they were not poor in spirit.

Now, if Enishi had stayed in this loving environment he would have grown up to be a poor, hardworking man but that was not to be because on his 10th birthday, men came into his family’s home and murdered his parents and sibling.

Not knowing what to do, Enishi catches a ship bound for Shanghai, and stows away, hoping to find a new life. Though his hopes were high he ends up in the slums again, this time in the dark corners of Shanghai’s underworld. For the next few years he watches as people kill each other for food or clothes or just for kicks. He watches as the people are violated and lose their hope and soon he becomes jaded to the world around him.

Just when things look down though, he is taken in by a kind and wealthy family after suffering years of hardship. He looks on in wonder and awe as he sees them live an opulent lifestyle and as others live in filth and garbage. Overcome with hatred for others and the fate he lived though, Enishi kills the rich family and uses their money to buy himself a chunk of the Shanghai underworld.

Now Enishi is a crime lord and runs the weapons business of most of China. He is rich beyond any of his youthful dreams and cruel beyond any of his nightmares. He has crushed anyone who got in his way and now he is on the top. Now he looks for excitement and is always out for a challenge.

Theme Song: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger(Neptunes Remix) - Daft Punk

------

I'll also post an entrance post later today when I get back from school. Its completely understandable with the whole "its Monday and I still haven't posted anything" deal, I had a pretty busy weekend too so if you want to make a improved character you can. It doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

Aegis

!WARNING: FILE CORRUPTED!

Serial Number 426, Aegis
aegisjx7.png

Species: ~Data corrupt
Height: 164 cm
Eye Colour: N/A*
Hair Colour: N/A*

*Due to the reaction subject number 426 has had with the trials, codename Aegis has gained the ability to change his hair and eye colour seemingly at will. More data is needed to confirm this.

Entry 1: ~Data corrupt

Entry 2: ~Data corrupt

Entry 3: ~Data corrupt

Entry 4: ~Data corrupt

Entry 5: x day, x month, x year

It has been a mere 5 weeks since the trials began, and already the subjects have been reacting to their treatments. Indeed we are well on our way to the goal set out from the beginning: the creation of our very own being which could be able to stand against the ‘gods’ of this recently discovered omniverse. Though of course there were quite a few of the subjects that we began with which were unable to survive the initial trial stages and thus perished, there are a select few – ten to be precise - who have risen above the rest. The aforementioned ten subjects, who had such a positive response to the treatments, have each been given codenames. One among them being 426: codename Aegis.

Indeed, despite his initial resistance to the experiment as well as our early assumptions that he would be but another failure, he has instead in the last two weeks developed at an exponential rate. An explanation to why he developed slower than the others shall require the collection of more data, however it is my vow to uncover the secrets to Aegis’ resistance, and perhaps how to modify the treatment to have it progress even more rapidly in others.

Entry 6: ~Data corrupt

Entry 7: ~Data corrupt

Entry 8: x day, x month, x year

Despite the extent of our preparations I had never intended for the subjects to progress so rapidly. From the knowledge that Aegis’ body contained an allele non-existent in the bodies of the other subjects, we were able to create a solution which bypassed this odd gene and allowed the treatment to progress not only at the same rate as the others, but by my observations even more rapidly than what we previously thought possible. It seems however that 426 is beginning to have a negative reaction to the treatment; unlike the other subjects which were terminated in the beginning, his symptoms are not predominately physical, but instead mental.

More observation is needed to confirm this, however it seems as if he has developed a completely separate personality from the one that we have been exposed to thus far. There is the Aegis that has existed thus far, and then there is this new being that has taken refuge in his mind, a being that even 426 seems to fear.

One theory that I overheard a few of my fellow researchers discussing was that the test subjects had begun to take on traits of those ‘gods’ that they were made to imitate. Should this be true, I shudder to think of what the result would be if Aegis’ other side was ever given the chance to take control.

Entry 9: x day, x month, x year

Due to technical difficulties, it has been two weeks since my previous entry. It appears that my assumption that codename Aegis would be able to handle the effects of the experimentation were in fact incorrect. While the guards had busied themselves dealing with a few of the other lower level experiments that had begun fighting, the strain that 426’s alternate personality had put upon his mind became too much and he terminated himself. The only message he left before his life was ended was:

He has returned.​

Could this ‘he’ that was referred to in that message be the one he shared his mind with? But then what had he meant as his returning? Truly in his death codename Aegis has left us with far more questions than he has answered.

Entry 10: Final Entry

Something’s gone horribly wrong, the ten elite subjects mentioned previously have begun to make their move. It started with Aegis’ assault in the mortuary. By way of some sort of magick, 426 he was able to reanimate the corpses and began his attack. We began this with the hopes of creating our very own god, a means to make the rest of the omniverse bow before us; instead we have created something unstoppable. May Hyne have mercy on all of our souls.

~ All further data is corrupt.

Last edited:

Aegis

Editted the bio. I've finished it as much as I'm going to for now.

I'll write a post soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back