• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Ok everyone, this is the sequal to my recently ended fanfic, KingDumb Hearts. Consider it a Christmas present to my fans.

The first one can be found here. WARNING: It's in script style and is pretty much illeterate.
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=57406

To explain the title of the sequel, I pretty much played off of Chain of Memories. Add the random words "Letters" and "Drunken" and you get a sequal!

Either that or a really random title with no legitemate meaning...

So let's get started, shall we?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KingDumb Hearts Presents

Chain Letters of Drunken Memories
Last time we checked on our friends Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Every Heart...

Ok, they might not be our friends, but that is well beside the point...

They were falling through what seemed like an endless pit of a hole, when thanks to some holy god out there(coughcough), they finally lost conciousness from the sheer boredom of it. You'd think that falling down endless holes would be more exciting...

It seems that this is part of some unspoken plot devised by SueZQ109, a former remnant of Every Heart. The really annoying n00bish part anyway...

We now join Every Heart as she has one of those really weird dreams you seem to have when your unconcious...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

...Floating

...It feels like I've been unconcious for weeks

Huh?

Oh sorry, I just found it was only for about 2 days...

Wait...who said that?

Is that you Jesus?

No...not Jesus...that voice is too high pitched

It sounds like someone hyped up on paopu leaves...

Oh dear god, please tell me that's not who I think it is...

I'm starting to perfer Jesus already...
"HEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!"
Damn...

Every Heart opened her eyes to find Sora standing over her. That told her two things. One, he had survived the fall, which was a huge disappointment to her. And two, he was about to get his face kicked.

"Don't stand over me like that damnit...", she said as she kicked him in the face. Holding his nose, he glared at her.

"Hey, I was just making sure that you were ok.", he said.

"Yeah well...just don't stand over me like that anymore. Lord knows what you were going to do next.", Every said as she stood and dusted the sand off her clothes.

Wait...sand...

Every casted her eyes around and realized that they were both on an island. On the sandy beach near a dock and a pier. If she didn't know any better, it looked like Destiny Islands from the Kingdom Hearts game.

"Sora...where the hell are we?", Every asked.

"Theres a sign over there.", Sora pointed.

"And what does it say?"

"I dunno. You know I don't read."

God forbid, she thought to herself as she walked over to the sign. When she got closer to the sign, she read the name.

Destiny Islands

"Oh the fricken irony. Stuck on a fictional island with an idiot.", Every said as she fell to her knees. Then when she finally noted the lack of other voices, she turned her head to look at Sora.

"Where's Riku? And Kairi?"

"Don't worry about them, they are on the other side of the island looking for you. I'll go find them.", he said as he started to run off, before stopping.

"By the way, were you wearing that outfit when we fell in that hole?", he asked.

"Sora...what are you talking about, and why is it that your not speaking random things and stuff like that?"

"BATMAN!!!"

"Nevermind...", Every sighed as she went up to the oceans surface to look at her reflection. She was wearing black jeans, a black teeshirt with a black vest over it, and had long black hair and yellow eyes. She looked up at the sky.

"Great...and now this unknown force decided to make me goth...", she muttered. She flexed her right arm. Thank god the automail wasn't smashed...

That now made her think of Edward Elric. He hadn't fallen in that hole with them. Was he still back in their world?

"Hey!"

She turned to see Kairi, Riku, and Sora running over. She noticed something for the first time. They were also wearing outfits different than from before. Where had she seen them? The mental image of Nomura popped into her mind.

"Aren't those the outfits from Kingdom Hearts 2?", she asked.

"How degrading. We get put in the outfits of the actors who got us fired in the first place.", Riku sighed, but then he grinned.

"At least our names are still cool...Suzanne."

The words were barely out of his mouth when Every grabbed him by the collar. "What the hell did you just call me?"

"That is your real name, isn't it?", he asked.

"You jackasses stole my birth certificate again, didn't you?", Every asked, but then Kairi tapped her on the shoulder.

"We already used that line.", she said.

"Whatever. But get this straight. The name is Every. EVE-REE. (pronunciation of name)"

"Fine...fine, I was just kidding.", he joked.

"We'll see whose laughing when I tell people your last name is Weinstein."

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Uh guys, the situation at hand...", Kairi reminded them. Sora had suddenly gone off trying to climb one of the cocunut trees and saying something about monkeys. He may have changed and now looked slightly more attractive than he did before, but he was the same idiot from before...

"Ok...somehow we ended up on this island from a hole we fell through. And we look different. Hmm...honestly, I have no idea what is going on.", Every said after a moment.

"You know what else I noticed?", Riku asked.

"What?"

"From the moment we got here, everything we've done and said is literate. No script style."

Holy *bleep*, he was right...

"And they took away the script syle too. WHAT KIND OF HELL HAVE I BEEN PUT IN??", Every sobbed in her hands while Riku and Kairi shook their heads. Sora meanwhile had succeeded in climbing the tree.

"Look, I'm a monkey!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone, that's the start of the next installment of hopeful insane randomness and plenty of making Sora look like an idiot.

And YES, the script style had ended. Crucial to random story here...

If you wish to be a part of this story, then send in a very small bio about your character to me.​

Oh and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I can't believe that this random thing is starting its debut Christmas Day...

Last edited:
Dude, that is funny. Its good to know that im not the only one that sees Sora as an idiot lol. "im a monkey!" Thats great :D

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
OMG, I can't believe I haven't updated in so long...

The next chapter!!!

Sorry that it's short and not as funny as usual.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sora!"

"What?!"

Every looked down into the face of her idiotic friend who was choosing to be a lazy ass and lay around while everyone else was trying to find a way back home.

"I told you to go explore the island..."

"What's to explore? We only look around on this beach, and the smaller beach around back. That's about it really.", he pointed out. Every sighed as she threw her hands up into the air.

"I can't believe I'm stranded on the island with someone like you! Theres not even a Mcdonalds here! Why does God taunt me so?", she seemed to be asking no one in particular.

"Because your a jerk?"

Silence. And then...

"Sora...", she said in a very dangerous tone. Sora gulped. He knew that murderous look anywhere.

"Yes?"

Two seconds later, Sora found himself stuck in the sand up to his neck, with no way out. Every dusted her hands off. Sora looked up at her.

"Your not gonna leave me here like this, are you?"

Every's response was by picking up a pail they found nearby and putting it over his head.

"Don't be hatin'!"

"Shut up Sora. Just start hoping someone comes along to help.", Every shouted over her shoulder as she walked off. Riku and Kairi came back from looking around in the nearby huts.

"Nothing.", Riku reported. "There doesn't seem to be any people here either..."

"Wait...why don't you just use your fanfic powers?", Kairi asked. Every slapped herself.

"Of course...why didn't I think of that?", she said aloud.

"'Cause your not as smart as us?", Riku suggested.

Two seconds later, he had joined Sora in the sand, buried up to his neck and a pail over his head.

"Hey Sora."

"She buried you too?", Sora asked, his voice muffled by the pail.

"Yeah..."

"Hey, I have an idea! Let's play I spy! I spy...something gray."

"Would that be the pail that's on your head?"

"Oh my god Riku, you must be psychic or something...", Sora said in wonderment. Riku smacked his forhead against his pail a repetitive number of times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the realm of Plot holes, SueZQ109 watched a computer moniter that some geek had tossed out from a fanfic, which on the screen had our four teen heroes of this story on the island.

"Hmm...now to spruce things up a little...", she muttered as she pushed a button on a keyboard. The button was labled, "KHI"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to go into this really dark place by myself. If I'm not back in five minutes, I'm putting Kairi in charge.", Every called over her shoulder.

"But I want to be leader...", Sora muttered.

"Not even if you were 6ft under Sora..."

"Actually, we are 6ft under.", Riku pointed out. Well...not pointed out persay, just said.

"Kairi, kick Riku's pail head for me."

"OUCH!"

"Thank you."

Every went into the secret place that she found nearby. Upon entering, she noticed a doorway nearby. Curiously, she walked over to it, hoping that it was an exit out of there. But then, quite suddenly...

"Every Heart!"

She turned, and what she saw was one of the last people she ever thought she would see again. In fact, this person was so mysterious, the author of this story conviently decided not to tell you who it is until the next chapter, leaving the only the hint that's one of you...

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I say that we kick the bucket that is covering Sora's head until Every posts a new chapter.

Walks along the beach over to where the two buckets are. He smiles as he kicks the one bucket. "Hey who did that!" He snickered. "Sorry about that Riku I didn't mean to kick your bucket." "That's alright. At least I know that it wasn't intentional. He turns to Sora's bucket and starts to kick it. "Ow that hurts! I'm sorry for what I said Every." He had an angered look on his face and kicked the bucket harder. "I'm not Every you moron!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back